Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1692011 times)

TKs-Mantis

• Supporter
  • Kept you waiting huh?
    • View Profile
    • TKs-Mantis YouTube Channel
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #6420 on: April 29, 2016, 08:28:06 am »
I am not in the faction and I'm still more of a Khan than you.  ::)

Now that you are banned from the old forum I guess you'll have to think of something on your own to post on the site.

Congratulations on that screen, did you wait for an experienced Khan with a real build to kill me before you ran over and took a screen in a flash of school girl excitement?

Thats funny, the only thing you consider a "real build" is an implanted one, since you cant play with anything else. You can talk all the shit you want about me Bison and how I suck at the game, but Ive seen you in action as well. Im not impressed. I can also say for certain though, I was never killed by a peacekeeper :)

You keep saying that, "I'm not a khan,  and I'm still more of a khan than you!" As if that actually bears some form of weighted truth, which theres none. You left twice now. You hold essentially all the values that make you nothing like a Khan. Ill admit Bison, you had your time and praise. But thats all gone now and I bet it hurts you so so bad doesnt it?

I have multiple characters, so let's go over them shall we.

Renegadez: My TC character that was given to me by one of a few REAL Khans that I then fully implanted.

Renegade: My BG Crit Burster with Luck implants that works quite well in pvp.

I also have a flamer and I continue to have a TB character that if I recall correctly served The Khans very well in TB combat.

I don't consider posting a screen of TC combat and then screening standing over it an act of skill. TC is a group battle and unless you inflicted the entire damage that got my character killed then you should stop posting them.

Dude honestly. PvP isnt the fucking end all of FOnline. I can tell you for certain that the Khans have a better member structure than any other faction on this faction. AND YOU FUCKING KNOW THIS! For some reason, you are either pretending to not see it, or you have truly lost your mind. Im more Khan than you, and I am considered super shitty at PvP. but i put the message out there and bring asses to the server. You sit in some invisible ivory tower, that WE created. You aren't fucking good, you are hardly fucking legendary and you sound like an egocentric douche 90% of the time. Please go to consoles like you said you were going to and fucking leave Reloaded. You arent a Khan and you arent shit. Especially in UV!

Rage 👑

• View Profile
« Reply #6421 on: April 29, 2016, 08:28:44 am »
Let's summarise this:

Donnie is a retard.

Rage is a retard.

Mantis acts like a retard occasionally but I'm pretty sure he isn't one.

Did I miss anything? I'm pretty sure that highlights things perfectly.

Ahahahahaha

TKs-Mantis

• Supporter
  • Kept you waiting huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6422 on: April 29, 2016, 08:29:31 am »
Let's summarise this:

Donnie is a retard.

Rage is a retard.

ty though, i dont think you are retarded either

lil bitch

• bitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #6423 on: April 29, 2016, 08:29:36 am »

Bison

• Supporter
  • (Retired First Generation Khan)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6424 on: April 29, 2016, 08:31:29 am »
 :facepalm

This is the future of The Khans. How disappointing, I guess that's why Garg is the last of the first generation still active. I was overjoyed when some of my old brothers returned and signed up to the Khan forum but they didn't stick around long.

I guess I can see why now.
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

TKs-Mantis

• Supporter
  • Kept you waiting huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6425 on: April 29, 2016, 08:31:57 am »

This is the future of The Khans. How disappointing, I guess that's why Garg is the last of the first generation still active. I was overjoyed when some of my old brothers returned and signed up to the Khan forum but they didn't stick around long.

Rage 👑

• View Profile
« Reply #6426 on: April 29, 2016, 08:33:26 am »

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
  • Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6427 on: April 29, 2016, 08:34:44 am »

-Bison The Mongoloid
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 08:41:33 am by Donnie Darko 👑 »

TKs-Mantis

• Supporter
  • Kept you waiting huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6428 on: April 29, 2016, 08:43:07 am »

Bison

• Supporter
  • (Retired First Generation Khan)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6429 on: April 29, 2016, 08:51:31 am »
The Khans have some gifted people that help maintain it's infrastructure and propaganda machine but it also has some complete retards for the world to see. My hope is that those who are true Khans will whip these failures into shape.

The Khans have been and gone multiple times in it's history and have many legends that at one time or another left The Khans to play with others or to venture into new things so trying to mock me for leaving and choosing to play with someone else for some action is entirely unacceptable.

Khans in FOT played for RXJ: Roxxor Joo, TRW: The Road Warriors, TBC: The Black Company, NaW: National Ass Whoopers but they was still Khans.

There's no shame in loving something that you've helped build but that's not to say that I'm not embarrassed at retards like Donnie and Rage who do very little trying to tell me what it is to be a Khan.

I can recognise those that are true Khans, many of which are listed on the legends pages. It'll be a cold day in hell when Donnie or Rage gets there names on those pages.

8)
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

knuckle

« Reply #6430 on: April 29, 2016, 09:01:33 am »
Knuckle, I know it's hard fearing your impulses like that, hence the reason you're attacking Donnie like that, but it's okay, we all understand. But Donnie did really try to offend a person, like stated before and I know he just kinda triggered you (maybe start a Tumblr blog) because you don't have a way to handle with your feelings, impulses, desires, etc.

I suggest talking about it with someone :)

Wat zit je allemaal te lullen :) mischien ben jij en donnie homos en daarom zeg je dat, :D maar ja ik zit hier niet niks meer to zeggen te de anderer khans, alleen maar Donnie, omdat ik vind him en kanker joud.

Ik heb niets tegen u, ik denk dat je een geweldige vent ben, laat het tussen mij en hem
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 09:04:11 am by knuckle »

Rage 👑

• View Profile
« Reply #6431 on: April 29, 2016, 09:04:06 am »
The Khans have some gifted people that help maintain it's infrastructure and propaganda machine but it also has some complete retards for the world to see. My hope is that those who are true Khans will whip these failures into shape.

The Khans have been and gone multiple times in it's history and have many legends that at one time or another left The Khans to play with others or to venture into new things so trying to mock me for leaving and choosing to play with someone else for some action is entirely unacceptable.

Khans in FOT played for RXJ: Roxxor Joo, TRW: The Road Warriors, TBC: The Black Company, NaW: National Ass Whoopers but they was still Khans.

There's no shame in loving something that you've helped build but that's not to say that I'm not embarrassed at retards like Donnie and Rage who do very little trying to tell me what it is to be a Khan.

I can recognise those that are true Khans, many of which are listed on the legends pages. It'll be a cold day in hell when Donnie or Rage gets there names on those pages.

8)

And once again, you wax lyrical about the Khans, about what it was to be a Khan, when any real Khan worth his salt (and you have a lot of salt... shame it isn't worth anything) wouldn't throw a tantrum when someone else disagreed with him.  You did. You are no real Khan, and all you're doing by talking about the Khans constantly while simultaneously whining is making yourself look like an insolent child, while wondering why he'll never live up to his heroes. Bison, you're no legend, you never were, and you never will be, and every additional post you make about the Khans is more and more cringey. Just stop. No one is impressed, no one is going, "Oh shit, Bison said I'm not a true Khan! Whatever shall I do??" and no one takes you seriously. Get over yourself, you egotist.

TKs-Mantis

• Supporter
  • Kept you waiting huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6432 on: April 29, 2016, 09:10:38 am »
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little hub scrub? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Khans, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Social Warriors, and I have over 30000 confirmed kills. I am trained in TC warfare and I’m the top vid maker in the entire US. You are nothing to me but just another fgt. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this server, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the FOnline forum? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of cucks across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your build. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my avengers. Not only am I extensively trained in bursting, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Khans and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of Reloaded, you little scrub. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

knuckle

« Reply #6433 on: April 29, 2016, 09:11:03 am »
Let's summarise this:

Donnie is a retard.

Rage is a retard.

Donnie is a homo you missed that.

Also i got nothing against other khans players, Meng, Sven, Garg, Crikket, Fireflare, Gimper, Jish & Coach are cool dudes, sometimes you mantis but Donnie just bugs me that's all being all high and mighty when hes a scrub :) acting like his a amazing player, you know i am not the best hexer in the game, i am actually not that good at all with hexing, but in hinkly i hexed donnie 8 times in a row, and he acts asif he is amazing.

geeze get of you high horse, also this is only a game i honestly do not care what you guys think.

But all i know is Donnie is a fag there is high evidence of that.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little hub scrub? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Khans, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Social Warriors, and I have over 30000 confirmed kills. I am trained in TC warfare and I’m the top vid maker in the entire US. You are nothing to me but just another fgt. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this server, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the FOnline forum? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of cucks across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your build. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my avengers. Not only am I extensively trained in bursting, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Khans and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of Reloaded, you little scrub. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

dude are you alright? high on drugs again geeze some1 exploded and raging because of internet trollness kek.

Dude please. #getalife
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 09:13:21 am by knuckle »

TKs-Mantis

• Supporter
  • Kept you waiting huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6434 on: April 29, 2016, 09:13:22 am »
Let's summarise this:

Donnie is a retard.

Rage is a retard.

Donnie is a homo you missed that.

Also i got nothing against other khans players, Meng, Sven, Garg, Crikket, Fireflare, Gimper, Jish & Coach are cool dudes, sometimes you mantis but Donnie just bugs me that's all being all high and mighty when hes a scrub :) acting like his a amazing player, you know i am not the best hexer in the game, i am actually not that good at all with hexing, but in hinkly i hexed donnie 8 times in a row, and he acts asif he is amazing.

geeze get of you high horse, also this is only a game i honestly do not care what you guys think.

But all i know is Donnie is a fag there is high evidence of that.

WHY AM I NOT COOL!!????????????