May 02, 2024, 03:40:57 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Re: Forum PvP  (Read 79817 times)

Crazeddoctor

• Professional Reno Bluesuiter
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #105 on: January 09, 2015, 09:11:02 pm »
Nahh a noob is an "elite" player looting reno all day in bluesuit. @ badboy. and um this thread is called foirum pvp is it not? so pls shut ur mouth. Every factions disrespects each other. You all just think its ok because youre disrespecting uv. But when uv says something the world ends and were assholes/children. Ask why all of cudas used to talk shit on forums Now Randy, Carkasa, Pulgasa, Tony. And more have joined uv. So please. Shut ur mouth Frud.

As a professional bluesuiter, I have never once seen badboy in a bluesuit, lowest iv ever seen him in was CA MK II, but usually hes in dat shiny PA :D trust me, he's filled more with more holes than even max sneak has xDDD

eight8

« Reply #106 on: January 11, 2015, 01:39:23 am »
individual blame players for a bad reputation uv ... the truth is that it is you're trying to screw up, you hate us. As for me, you can do dual logs and fust relogs all the time... I have more players to kill :) like 10 min a go 5vs3 and u need to make dual to loot ur stuff when u die... whot a new usa faction. Nice ;) "remember this is not street fighter" :DDD

eight8

« Reply #107 on: January 11, 2015, 08:24:07 am »
Realy... Im sorry 4 my grama :( I speak in Polish Russian German but English language is my Achilles heel. :( Sorry... :D Central point is who gets the message ... There is only one truth... My grammar is for you only excuse. <peace> Pozdrawiam. ;)

eight8

« Reply #108 on: January 11, 2015, 01:23:43 pm »
some of them send me pm Blix. :D Pozdrawiam

zinthos

« Reply #109 on: January 11, 2015, 06:05:22 pm »

le skul power

llofrudd

« Reply #110 on: January 18, 2015, 11:28:55 am »
Hi napalm,

I hear many things about you as player and there all bad. I have read links with your whinning and childish  behavior I also see how all your uv members act and have come up with the conclusion of this.

People use high gear and swarm against you because everyone hates UV faction, the way you act and say stupied stuff that makes no sence atall specialy this destiny guy. You wonder why no1 shows you respect in game because I notice all u guys say is nooob noob! And dominated. You don't do yourself any fevours with the way you are I'm guessing your age maybe 14? And the rest of faction maybe 11 not sure if you are older I will be very shocked.

You should change your image and the way your faction acts and behaves because I can see after wipe your faction will disappeaand noone will want you in there faction either.

Since 9 ghouls have been active again all we have been getting is support and respect because we don't act like kids just grow up maybe?  People will stop swarming you!

All I know is this if I see UV fighting against amboys or rsa I will happily backstab and kill uv first even if they are loosening just because no1 likes you and then out of respect regroup at other end of map and continue to fight with Amboy or rsa fairly.

Blox

« Reply #111 on: January 23, 2015, 11:21:50 pm »
I think it's good some noobs in UV give chance for you. If we win all the time what's the fun?

I'm kidding, it was a real shame. I have no way to verify the conditions of all members. And I know, we have many problems to solve. But I'm proud of the team that endured hard times. Unlike the enemies can not keep just one day with less number on the battlefield and make disgusting alliances.

I am right behind you, Napalm. I support you 100%. I hope you will check out my application to the faction.

Mika Gay Noire

« Reply #112 on: January 24, 2015, 12:30:36 am »
   Meh , killing bluesuits / low levels / people with no gear or coming in 20 vs 3 is pretty much the same thing , you can't loose , only win.

Gabi stop!  :-*
This is useless THEY KILL ME AS WELL EVEN WHEN IM UNARMED
I mean can U BELIEVE it?  >:(

STD Muffin

« Reply #113 on: January 24, 2015, 12:32:03 am »
   Meh , killing bluesuits / low levels / people with no gear or coming in 20 vs 3 is pretty much the same thing , you can't loose , only win.

Gabi stop!  :-*
This is useless THEY KILL ME AS WELL EVEN WHEN IM UNARMED
I mean can U BELIEVE it?  >:(
SKULL POWER JOIN OR DIE

Mika Gay Noire

« Reply #114 on: January 24, 2015, 12:41:17 am »

I am right behind you, Napalm.

:-* :-* :-* me too im right BEHIND you huhuhu

favorite

• Muhosransk
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 09, 2015, 10:41:46 am »

KestreL

« Reply #116 on: February 15, 2015, 12:42:17 am »
Yes we lose and will lose more.

Obviously

Cobra

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 21, 2015, 03:02:49 pm »
Poor Mongols defend Broken Hills from Ultra Violence

http://youtu.be/BDALNIvspPs
A new level of shit-poasting.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 10, 2015, 02:15:28 pm »
Who cares what faction name UV had (although only notice UV in reloaded, they were called like 10 other names before that one),  they're still the burritos of reloaded  ;D

Knuckle

« Reply #119 on: March 10, 2015, 02:55:37 pm »
Who cares what faction name UV had (although only notice UV in reloaded, they were called like 10 other names before that one),  they're still the burritos of reloaded  ;D

Don't Stalker Napalm will accuse me of brain washing you to say this lol if you read what he said :P he thinks im brain washing everyone on forum to say stuff about his faction lol