May 14, 2024, 04:30:37 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: New support\wepon perk sugestions  (Read 3969 times)

duh7

• View Profile
New support\wepon perk sugestions
« on: June 02, 2014, 09:14:26 pm »
Treasure Hunter*       1/1    n/a   Lockpick ≥ 125%       Additional items spawn in lockers in random encounters
give more items from lockers
Gain Luck          1/1    12   Luck ≤ 9             +1 to Luck
Pack Rat*          1/1    6    None                You can carry more
Negotiator*          1/1    n/a   Barter ≥ 125%            Reputation lower than neutral is upgraded to neutral when talking to NPCs
Mr. Fixit*          1/1    n/a   Repair ≥ 120%            Repairing items is easier
Dismantler*          1/1    n/a   Science ≥ 120%             Doubled amount of resources received from dismantling items

Light Step*          1/1    n/a   Traps ≥ 50%             Chance to set off a trap reduced by 50%
Demolition Expert*       1/1    n/a   Traps ≥ 125%             No unwanted explosions and extra damage for the wanted ones

Harmless*          1/1    n/a   Charisma ≥ 6, Steal ≥ 125%       Halved reputation loss when stealing
To easly to be killed it can be that no reputation is loosed when we stealing from players
Gain Charisma          1/1    12   Charisma ≤ 9             +1 to Charisma
Sex Appeal*          1/1    n/a   Speech ≥ 75%             +250 to reputation when interacting with the opposite sex
Chenge to +500
Magnetic Personality*       1/1    n/a   Speech ≥ 100%             +50 to party points, +1 to maximum party size
Weak chenge +200 PP
Speaker*          1/1    n/a   Speech ≥ 125%             Your followers' loyalty decreases at half the normal rate
Thief*             1/1    n/a   Steal ≥ 100%            Luck/50 chance of no cooldown if a stealing attempt has failed
Master Thief*          1/1    n/a   Steal ≥ 125%            Stealing cooldown reduced by 50%
Pickpocket*          1/1    n/a   Steal ≥ 125%             Easier stealing

Bonus Move          1/1    3   Agility ≥ 6             +2 APs that can only be expended for movement in TB combat
Earlier Sequence       1/1    3   Perception ≥ 5             +2 to Sequence
Bonus move and Earlier sequence as 1 perk + 4 to sequences
Livewire          1/1    3   Agility ≥ 6   ,          Doubled AC derived from Agility
Gives triple AC from agility
Quick Recovery       1/1    3   Agility ≥ 6             Recovering from knock downs/knock outs costs significantly fewer APs than it normally would
Quick Pockets          1/1    6   Agility ≥ 5             (Un)equipping/picking up items is done at half its normal AP cost. Reloading cost 1AP
Reload of 2handed wepons cost 1AP and pick\unpick cost 1\3 normal cost
Gain Agility          1/1    12   Agility ≤ 9             +1 to Agility
Reward from high risk random encounter quest
Action Boy          1/2    12   Agility ≥ 6             +1 to Action Points
Dodger          1/1    12   Agility ≥ 8             +20 to AC
1 Dodger give +60AC second give movement speed& chenge it from 1\1&1\1 to 1\2&2\2
Action Boy          2/2    15   Agility ≥ 6             +1 to Action Points
Dodger+          1/1    15   Agility ≥ 10             +40 to AC
Ranger*          1/1    n/a   Outdoorsman ≥ 100%          Ability to craft several new items, a safe house instead of a tent
Outdoor chenge to 150% and give special "ranger workbrench" that can be crafted in tents and safe houses
Explorer*          1/1    n/a   Outdoorsman ≥ 150   %       Faster world map travelling
Pathfinder*          1/1    n/a   Outdoorsman ≥ 150%          15% faster world map travelling
Scout*             1/1    n/a   Outdoorsman ≥ 150%          Faster revealing of the covered areas of the world map
To much skills that need outdoor 150% chenge it, give luck and biger chance to random encounter
Gecko Skinning*       1/1    n/a   Outdoorsman ≥ 50%          Ability to skin geckos
Chenge to skinning all wastland beast, give some more skinning to craft items
Snakeater*          1/1    n/a   Endurance ≥ 6, Outdoorsman ≥ 75%    +30 to poison resistance and +20 to radiation resistance
Strong Back*          1/1    6   Endurance ≥ 6             +22 to carry weight capacityNo logic to take endurance to wight chenge it to 6 str
Tree Trunk Thighs       1/1    6   Endurance ≥ 6             Leg shots are much less likely to knock you down
Toughness          1/1    6   Endurance ≥ 4             +2 to DT, +5 to DR
Even Tougher          1/1    9   Endurance ≥ 6             +3 to DT, +10 to DR

Gain Endurance       1/1    12   Endurance ≤ 9             +1 to Endurance
Lifegiver          1/3    12   Endurance ≥ 5             +20 to hit points
Lifegiver          2/3    15   Endurance ≥ 6             +30 to hit points
Lifegiver          3/3    18   Endurance ≥ 7             +40 to hit points

chenge it to support perks all gives +30hp
Man of Steel          1/1    15   Endurance ≥ 8             Increased resistance to critical hits
chenge it to support perk
Healer             1/1    3   First Aid ≥ 75%             +15-30 to hit points healed using First Aid
Healer+          1/1    6   First Aid ≥ 100%             +20-40 to hit points healed using First Aid

give 1 healer with 1 good bonus +50 from AF
Blessed Are the Weak       1/1    9   First Aid ≥ 125%             Ability to heal weakened individuals
chenge it to support perk or give bonus to AF and Doc that doc heal 50% of AF hp and AF have 50%of doc  chance to heal wounds
Living Anatomy          1/1    12   First Aid ≥ 150%             +5 to damage when attacking living organisms, better luck when using First Aid
To weak perk, give bonus to dmg +10
Medic             1/1    15   First Aid ≥ 175%             Healing cooldowns reduced by 50%
chenge and give doc>175% and CDr of doc
Dead Man Walking*       1/1    n/a   Intelligence ≥ 5, Doctor ≥ 50%       Doubled negative HP capacity
Weak chenge to "gives 100 negative HP cap"
Faster Healing*          1/1    n/a   Intelligence ≥ 6, Doctor ≥ 75%       +5 to healing rate
Weak give +15 healing rate
Swift Learner*          1/1    n/a   Intelligence ≥ 6, Science ≥ 50%       +10% to all your experience point gains
Rad Resistance*       1/1    n/a   Intelligence ≥ 7, Doctor ≥ 100%       +30% to radiation resistance, +20% to poison resistance
Educated*          1/1    n/a   Intelligence ≥ 8, Science ≥ 100%       +2 to SP per level
Gain Intelligence       1/1    12   Intelligence ≤ 9             +1 to Intelligence

Awareness*          1/1    n/a   Perception ≥ 6, or Unarmed ≥ 100%    Hovering the cursor over a critter displays detailed information about it
To easy to take it chenge Per to 8 and unarmed to 150%
Cautious Nature*       1/1    n/a   Perception ≥ 6, Outdoorsman ≥ 100%    +3 to Perception when determining placement in random encounters
Gain Perception       1/1    12   Perception ≤ 9             +1 to Perception
Weapon Handling       1/1    3   SG or BG ≥ 100%             +2 to Strength when calculating chance to hit
 give EW >100% to and chenge from +2 to +3
Bonus Ranged Damage       1/2    9   SG or BG ≥ 150%             +2 to a weapon's damage range when using small or big guns
Bonus Ranged Damage       2/2    12   SG or BG ≥ 175%             +2 to the weapon's damage range when using small or big guns

Dmg from it is only good to avenger nothing more chenge it to +3,+5and+7 and chenge it from 1\2,2\2&1\1 to 1\3,2\3&3\3
Pyromaniac          1/2    9   BG ≥ 100%             +20 to damage when using fire-based weaponry
Pyromaniac          2/2    15   BG ≥ 150%             +20 to damage when using fire-based weaponry

Give 1 piromaniac with +50 to all fire dmg wepons (movotow and scorch to)and +10 crit chance when use EW or chenge it to support perk
More Critical          1/1    3   SG, BG, EW or Throwing ≥ 100%       +5% to critical hit chance
Even More Criticals       1/1    6   SG, BG, EW or Throwing ≥ 125%       +10% to critical hit chance

Chenge from 1\1&1\1 to 1\3,2\3&3\3 and give 3th bonus to crits with 15% meaby snipers can be playable with that
Sharpshooter          1/1    9   SG, BG, EW, or Throwing ≥ 150%       +2 to Perception when determining how far you can see, +8% to your chance to hit
Better Criticals          1/1    12   SG, BG, EW, or Throwing ≥ 175%       Much more devastating critical hits
More Ranged Damage       1/1    15   SG, BG, EW or Throwing ≥ 200%       +3 to a weapon's damage range when using small or big guns
Chenge it to "Bonus Ranged Dmg 3\3
Right between the Eyes       1/1    15   SG, BG, EW, or Throwing ≥ 200%       -50% to your target's helmet's critical modifiers
Weak chenge to ignor helmet Crit modif
Bonus Rate of Fire       1/1    18   SG, BG, EW or Throwing ≥ 180%       -1 AP to ranged attack cost, except if throwing melee-class items
Heave Ho!          1/1    6   Throwing ≥ 100%          +1 to Strength when calculating how far you can throw
Heave Ho!!          1/1    9   Throwing ≥ 150%          +1 to Strength when calculating how far you can throw

Heave Ho!1/2    6   Thr ≥ 100%    +2 to Strength when calculating how far you can throw + ur throwing wepon cost -1AP
Heave Ho!! 2/2 9   Thr ≥ 150%    +4 to Strength when calculating how far you can throw + 50% dmg to all thr wepons

Stealth Girl*          1/1    n/a   Sneak ≥ 100%, Repair ≥ 100%       Doubled stealth boy's battery life
Silent Running          1/1    6   Sneak ≥ 100%             No penalty for running while in sneak mode

Ghost             1/1    12   Sneak ≥ 150%             +30 bonus to Sneak when within 5 hexes from a wall
Chenge to support perk
Silent Death          1/1    15   Sneak ≥ 175%             Attacking a critter from behind always causes a critical hit when unarmed, using melee                                     weapons, throwing grenades or firing one-handed guns.
Attacking a crit from behind always causes a crit hit when unarmed or melee u can use ur atack from  4hex from other player if he dont see u (other wepon types are not chenged)
Adrenaline Rush       1/1    3   Strength ≥ 5            HP loss effects DT's and DR's incremental increase at certain thresholds
Stonewall          1/1    9   Strength ≥ 6             Better chance of avoiding knock-downs and knock-outs
Iron Grip          1/1    12   Strength ≥ 8             Reduced chance of dropping a weapon or having an arm crippled when hit
Gain Strength          1/1    12   Strength ≤ 9             +1 to Strength
Bonus HtH Damage       1/1    3   Unarmed or Melee Weapons ≥ 75%    +7 to melee damageWeak bonus give something after or give a biger bonus here like +15 to dmg
HtH Evade          1/1    6   Unarmed or Melee Weapons ≥ 75%    +20 to AC when both item slots are empty
HtH Evade+          1/1    9   Unarmed or Melee Weapons ≥ 150%    +40 to AC when both item slots are empty

AC need to be rebulid meaby it will chenge hit chance or
HtH Evade    1/1    6   Unarmed or MW ≥ 75%    +40 to AC when both item slots are empty or with MW if ur more than 10 hex u get only 75% of dmg
HtH Evade+    1/1    12   Unarmed or MW ≥ 150%    +40 to AC when both item slots are empty or with MW if ur more than 10 hex u get only 50 % of dmg

More HtH Criticals       1/1    6   Unarmed or Melee Weapons ≥ 100%    +15% to critical hit chance for HtH/melee attacks
Give 1 more bonus to crit chance to hth
In Your Face!          1/1    9   Unarmed or Melee Weapons ≥ 125%    Attackers' chance to hit you drops significantly if s/he is standing on a hex next to yours
Attackers' chance to hit you drops to 50% per bullet
Hit the Gaps          1/1    12   Unarmed or Melee Weapons ≥ 150%    -50% to your target's armor's critical modifiersModifer shuld be ignored
Better HtH Criticals       1/1    15   Unarmed or Melee Weapons ≥ 175%    Power of criticals increased by 25% when unarmed or using melee weapons
Give sec bonus to crit dmg
Bonus HtH Attacks       1/1    18   Unarmed or Melee Weapons ≥ 180%    -1 AP to HtH attack cost

Edited:
On red perk need to be chenged
 on green dont need chenge
Orange my sugestions.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 11:33:58 pm by duh7 »

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
Re: New support\wepon perk sugestions
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2014, 09:28:29 pm »
More organized please. I don't understand what I'm reading.
Spoiler: show

Corax

• Supporter
  • Ultimate Crafter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2014, 09:44:59 pm »
More organized please. I don't understand what I'm reading.

Me too. Please use table feature to show that table

Sperber

• Wiki Editor
  • Forum Comedian
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2014, 09:51:28 pm »
It would be much more clear if you marked your changes somehow.
For axample; red for everything that has higher requirements and green for lowered ones.

Boon

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2014, 03:59:02 am »
Awful suggestion.

[spoiler]
Longer version:

I doubt anything here will be implemented, it would bring about alot of imbalance ect.

Making lifegiver and such perks into support perks is a bad idea.
If you big burster apes want the extra hp, use your perk slots for it.

In Your Face! would just be abused by tanks.

Both Heave Ho!'s would be close to the range of an Avenger...

All the BRD's to +15 damage... i doubt that needs explaining.

And no suggestions for snipers? Typical.

I can say that it is my varsion of balance perks.
What u think about it?

Nice try, but no banana.

« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 04:08:05 am by Boon »
Wasteland is harsh.

Sperber

• Wiki Editor
  • Forum Comedian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2014, 07:20:21 am »
Longer version
You misunderstood him, I think.
He suggested a rebalance of support and level perks,
not turning level perks into support ones, as far as I can tell.

Strike

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2014, 06:21:36 pm »
You should use more time for typing.

mojuk

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2014, 06:35:40 pm »
This suggestion is barely readable. Also there is a lot of words (especially your last post) and not much content in it, not to mention arguments why X should be Y not Z which are non existing.
"i Thinked much about it " is not an argument.
:facepalm

duh7

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2014, 08:29:26 pm »
Sry i was drunk and i dont use eng offten.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 09:29:01 pm by duh7 »

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2014, 08:42:27 pm »
I still don't get it. I'm assuming it was a copy+paste from the wiki and just edited yo requirements.

Corax

• Supporter
  • Ultimate Crafter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2014, 10:48:13 pm »
My eyes bleeding

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2014, 12:04:35 am »
I lost my next turn reading this. It looks like a lot of work though.

Corax

• Supporter
  • Ultimate Crafter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2014, 08:46:05 am »
So I read your post and now I am looking like that:

I want comment all of your suggestions but I have no whole day just for typing "No"/"Bad idea"/"Do you even know how it works now?".

I can agree some perks should be changed, some not, few shoud be support perks.
After that we would have two types of alt Burster-Tank or relativeli more paper than now Snipers, or maybe some abominations like Sniper-Tanks.

duh7

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2014, 05:57:09 pm »
I know how it works and i know not all sugestions are a bullseye if no one do better list i will keep in my mind that my sugestions are not that bad.
Some perks need to be chenged fast and some youst balanced.
We see last balance- now players pick only tank, snipers to KO only, brusers(with sneak) and nothing more i think that is boring.
Tanks are to tanky or others are to low
More dmg to balance tankynes or more hp 4 all players.
That was my idee.

Corax

• Supporter
  • Ultimate Crafter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2014, 06:51:25 pm »
I know how it works
I really doubt. In best case your suggestion  just isn't precise. 
Fisrt example:
Treasure Hunter*       1/1    n/a   Lockpick ≥ 125%       Additional items spawn in lockers in random encounters
give more items from lockers
You just repeat description of that perk using other words.
Lockers now gives too much stuff and are too easy. You can even get it as bluesuit and it can be even boted.
I understand you want more stuff as everyone, but decide if you want balance game or more stuff.

Second what I noticed in that colorfull shit:
Medic
Why you want change requirments?
And it arleady works with Doc.

Third. Third more criticals for snipers?
sniper with 50% critical shoting nomather where?
Just no.

Fourth. Gain Agility/etc.
If you havenot enough Agi then drink nuka.
And we have support perk giving special stats. They are named Implants.

And so on.

Kilgore arleady said they are working on rebalance stuff.

We see last balance- now players pick only tank, snipers to KO only, brusers(with sneak) and nothing more i think that is boring.
Hmmm it is rather undifferentiated. Like your presence in game. I think i never saw you and we are in the same faction.
So i just think you really carefully read wiki and few times fought with mobs, so you have no any experience in that game.
Many of your ideas was consider in other topics so read forum.

if no one do better list i will keep in my mind that my sugestions are not that bad.
And what?

Your whole suggestion is just give ppl more everything.

You didn't explain why that changes could be good or something
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 09:58:53 pm by Corax »