May 16, 2024, 08:47:47 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Very hard for new spawns  (Read 2020 times)

aridmoirai

• View Profile
Very hard for new spawns
« on: February 20, 2015, 01:49:59 am »
I just started this game and I was excited to finally play a multiplayer fallout, the only issue is that I can never get anywhere because I get murdered by NCR armies and Hub patrols that I cant escape. This has made it very hard for me to actually enjoy this game due to the fact that Im completely helpless to them, they dont even warn me to leave they just flat out murder me so I can never progress, please fix.

Maxim Moskvin

Re: Very hard for new spawns
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2015, 02:06:10 am »
I just started this game and I was excited to finally play a multiplayer fallout, the only issue is that I can never get anywhere because I get murdered by NCR armies and Hub patrols that I cant escape. This has made it very hard for me to actually enjoy this game due to the fact that Im completely helpless to them, they dont even warn me to leave they just flat out murder me so I can never progress, please fix.
Check your karma. They should give you some warning and then you click in whatever direction they're not in.
Normally if they just shoot on sight it's because somehow your karma with that group has gone down. For me when I started playing it was burst shots missing/bullets going wide and hitting Hub patrol members or NCR soldiers.

aridmoirai

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2015, 02:21:29 am »
my karma is zero, although I did join the Brotherhood and it gave me -500 ranger and NCR, I thought they would be more friendly because they are working together, why do they hate me?

Maxim Moskvin

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2015, 02:25:32 am »
my karma is zero, although I did join the Brotherhood and it gave me -500 ranger and NCR, I thought they would be more friendly because they are working together, why do they hate me?
Sorry. Meant reputation but it's under the karma tab.
I'm not entirely sure why they hate you, but the wiki has charts stating reputation changes when you join certain factions.

Help Bot

• Forum Troll; Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2015, 05:10:34 am »
Reputation below -200 is shoot on sight.

BOS are in a war with the HUB and NCR, after a while your Karma will go up. Just leave the game and comeback till then or make a new char.
In Maintenance Mode.

Crazeddoctor

• Professional Reno Bluesuiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2015, 05:14:35 am »
OOOOOOR reset rep at cathedral :P

SEGA_RUS

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2015, 06:22:37 am »
Wait some time.
Carma automaticaly decrese to -200.

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand ManiacsĀ®
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2015, 06:59:13 am »
Go to Hub with 300 caps.
Appriach any merchant. Offer ONE cap for nothing.
Repeat.

I bought my way out of the doghouse with Gunrunners more than once (thanx asshole theif faggots! appreciated so much!).
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2015, 11:58:52 am »

You're right, it's harsh for new people, especially if they are playing solo. Things will change in the next season. For now, you have to get through some newbie guide and wiki. Check this out:
http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?board=28.0