May 13, 2024, 09:44:29 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Re: Why PKing is Good  (Read 630 times)

Artem84

• View Profile
Re: Why PKing is Good
« on: October 17, 2016, 04:58:47 pm »

You will probably never have that revenge you seek, not until you join a group or make one.

Who told I am thinking to do it by myself:)? That would be perfect, if I have ever such an opportunity and are able to use it. But defeating Mr x, y or any other KP, who intended to dishonour me in, when I was noob, with bunch of friends would be great fun too! But before I start to look for such a support, I want to learn well other (than PVP) aspects of game.

As regards PKs I am pretty sure that they do it from various reasons. Some KPs, who killed me may indeed share philosophy presented in Mantis' speech (my assumption based on conversation with them). Some others, as probably Mr x and y and those, who are happy to keep alive gutless noobs, may simply enjoy domination over other person. I think that in post-apocalyptic world, there should place for each of them. Existence of the latter group facilitates to decide, who your enemy is and to whom, who fight with your enemy, you will wish to join in the future. 

Artem84

• View Profile
Re: Why PKing is Good
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 05:02:50 pm »

You will probably never have that revenge you seek, not until you join a group or make one.