May 12, 2024, 01:45:26 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Me and a group of 6 friends are joining all at the same time sometime this week  (Read 3492 times)

SirhcEz

• View Profile
What should we go about doing

Asmodeus

• Life life fast and welcome death.
    • View Profile
Read some guides and all decide on a job to do.

get some guys mining constantly and guys trucking the minerals back to your tent, have some guys level outdoors to 100% and get the ranger perk to set up safehouses at quarries and towns.

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Join the Khans www.khanscentral.com if you want to be with the biggest, baddest and strongest pack of raiders the wasteland has ever seen.
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

SirhcEz

• View Profile
Join the Khans www.khanscentral.com if you want to be with the biggest, baddest and strongest pack of raiders the wasteland has ever seen.

I think we are going to be trying to amass a gang of our friends since its only the 6 of us interested, but if we can get our other friends to come we could have up to like 15 possibly more.

If that doesn't workout we might join.

Gooseberry

• View Profile
Don't start just yet. The wipe is around the corner, which means that your play experience is going to get wiped very soon. With around the corner I mean potentially THIS month. So hold on tight and wait for it to happen.

Aside from that I recommend you forge your own destiny. First you should save up for a DIY base and get a few tents up at important locations (EG near JT mine). Aside from that you'll want to level your characters, do quests and raid dungeons. Once you get a good hold of the game you should consider pvp in some form or shape, it's fun and good income if done properly.

Furthermore, with 6 friends you'll have a sizable group. I recommend you first try playing with just your friends, so don't go joining any factions. Aside from losing your identity, you don't have a good idea of what each faction stands for. So figure that out first.
In any case, if you are new to Fonline you can expect to die OFTEN. You will probably die in equal amounts to both players and NPCs. EG: There are factions out there who solely focus on hunting newbies and loners, and nothing else (eg: The Khans). So expect to meet plenty of pkers even at level 1. Many deaths can be avoided by avoiding major towns (hunt/farm 4-5 tiles away)

Stay strong, don't give up and remember: Trust nobody

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
Trust nobody.

Listen, I've been playing FOnline Servers for 5+ Years, and that advice holds the most truth.

moral of this story is dont trust anyone on this game. guess i didnt think it would happen to me. chance if you read this i hope it was worth it.

Omg guy ... please put a bullet in your head....Yes a noob have steal 7 cars, but i think every noob is able to enter a base, and taking 7 cars when others players are in tc.

Robbed by someone who I had been a faction member with for most of this season, who I've helped out countless times personally, traded with, been back and forth from tents and even faction bases.
Robbed by him, while in the middle of a trade with him. And now he won't even respond to PM.

And many MANY more examples.

This is a wastelander eat wastelander world. TRUST NO ONE is a philosophy to live by here. People will take every opportunity to better themselves, whether that be financially or powerfully.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 05:15:36 pm by Gimper »

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Trust the Daily Khan.

The only source of reliable news in the wasteland!

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
kill anyone u do not know

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
You should let me be your guide ;).

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
You should let me be your guide ;).

Don't listen to that snake Koniko - instead book an appointment with Doctor Mengelito who will help you through all your troubles, show you around and make sure you're killingmachines in no time.

« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 12:16:53 pm by Dr. Mengelito »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Struan

• View Profile
Don't listen to any of these snakes. Figure things out with your friends and if you do decide to accept help from people make sure you do so in a public place. It's also a good idea to keep other people outside of your group from entering tents. Remember that there is safety in numbers but don't assume that one stranger isn't a threat just because there is 4 of you.

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
Don't listen to any of these snakes.

:facepalm

Right. I'm lying. Be sure to bring everyone to your base! they will probably drop off some free items for you!

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Don't listen to any of these snakes.

:facepalm

Right. I'm lying. Be sure to bring everyone to your base! they will probably drop off some free items for you!
I volunteer!
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Listen to the Khans and end up swarming turn-based combat ;).