Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #8100 on: October 04, 2016, 10:36:56 pm »

Love from Mengtown  ;D

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

knuckle

« Reply #8101 on: October 04, 2016, 10:37:45 pm »

Love from Mengtown  ;D

hahahahahaha!!! man they all went to fa hailey and got blown up haha

Blarney

• View Profile
« Reply #8102 on: October 04, 2016, 10:40:20 pm »
Ok so gecko reactor isn't completely invulnerable, you just need to swarm it with 2 factions in a combined attack lol.

But its honestly GGs guys, win or lose, the battles are always glorious

Sorry this is forum pvp, wait lemme think....

Preba is shit! lol ;)

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8103 on: October 04, 2016, 10:43:25 pm »
Oho, Khans defeat SW-UV "Anti-TKs" Swarm, GeGe TKs, Napalm must be angry  ::)

He is not in condition to play!

knuckle

« Reply #8104 on: October 04, 2016, 10:44:06 pm »

He is not in condition to play!

He never was Jish hahaha!

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #8105 on: October 04, 2016, 10:47:05 pm »

hehe hardly a swarm when you have even numbers against even numbers :D

yeah i am sour still after being raped by them rockets.

GG in den khans it was a good fight and fair victory on your side

@Blarney

We did not coordinated attack in gecko, this is why i rushed in. I was shocked to see UV there probably more than you were :D

Blarney

• View Profile
« Reply #8106 on: October 04, 2016, 10:52:24 pm »
Then that was the most amazing timing I have ever seen ;)

Also all that looting it looked like you were doing together, and there was the after fight shouts.

It really seemed like it was a combined attack, if this isn't the case then that battle itself was just incredible timing and an amazing fight in general.

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #8107 on: October 04, 2016, 11:06:18 pm »
We didn't coordinate, but neither did we shoot each other. We both moved towards gecko pretty much at the same time and there you get it.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8108 on: October 04, 2016, 11:36:25 pm »
We didn't coordinate, but neither did we shoot each other. We both moved towards gecko pretty much at the same time and there you get it.

give credit where credit is due, lying won't save the day

Oh slash you stupid noob  ;D
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 11:46:22 pm by Dr. Mengelito 👑 »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Butcher

• View Profile
« Reply #8109 on: October 04, 2016, 11:56:57 pm »

give credit where credit is due, lying won't save the day

Oh slash you stupid noob  ;D
That is an old screenshot dear old meng.
Also, knuckle I see you need to learn to spell as well as learn to play. It's spelled Hayley thank you very much. ::)
We are red eyed vampires from a thousand burning suns.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8110 on: October 05, 2016, 12:04:49 am »
Well if that sçreens so old then Social Violence must have been a thing for a real long time haha. It's from today btw

Butcher

• View Profile
« Reply #8111 on: October 05, 2016, 12:15:43 am »
Well if that sçreens so old then Social Violence must have been a thing for a real long time haha. It's from today btw
Yeah I know exactly when it was from. Also if that is from today what makes you think it is old thing? Not sure what you are trying to prove here

There were no socials in uv teamspeak when we fought you in gecko btw ::)
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 12:25:53 am by Butcher »

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #8112 on: October 05, 2016, 12:34:20 am »
Even if they were, what does it change? SW will ally whoever they want when they feel they need it, that's all.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8113 on: October 05, 2016, 12:35:34 am »
Yeah I know exactly when it was from. Also if that is from today what makes you think it is old thing? Not sure what you are trying to prove here

I'm proving Social Violence is a thing and underlining there is no point in lying about not coordinating attacks like troll tries to do for some reason, you where in the same TS. Also why lie about numbers, you heavily outnumbered us in Gecko last night and you where 5 more guys than us in the Den last fight tonight as 4 guys, Plug being one of them, fled.

Everyone else here can say gg and have a good time so no reason to lie about stuff. We beat an alliance of SW and UV for the second night in a row, no one else has done that this session.

Also proved troll is a lying crying scrub  ;D

Butcher

• View Profile
« Reply #8114 on: October 05, 2016, 12:44:03 am »

I'm proving Social Violence is a thing and underlining there is no point in lying about not coordinating attacks like troll tries to do for some reason, you where in the same TS. Also why lie about numbers, you heavily outnumbered us in Gecko last night and you where 5 more guys than us in the Den last fight tonight as 4 guys, Plug being one of them, fled.

Everyone else here can say gg and have a good time so no reason to lie about stuff. We beat an alliance of SW and UV for the second night in a row, no one else has done that this session.

Also proved troll is a lying crying scrub  ;D
We never said it wasn't a thing. And like I already said once, there was no socials in uv ts or uv in socials ts when we fought in gecko.  And I don't think you can call winning once today a win while we rekt you 3 or 4 times. I like how you pick a name to throw into the mix. I'm going to do the same and say l2p mantis and ribbit, I hexed both of you one after another in klamath yesterday.