May 17, 2024, 06:19:55 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1692442 times)

Mad Matt

• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #5730 on: February 07, 2016, 12:08:12 pm »
I'm just joking, cause I'm really waiting for the storm you promised to the wastes. The big blast of changes and I'm just running out of patience  :)
GUN FOR HIRE

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5731 on: February 07, 2016, 12:14:38 pm »
Yeah yeah khans rule the server bla bla bla
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #5732 on: February 07, 2016, 12:22:17 pm »
Here you are, bitter enemies clustering together and holding each others backs. Makes me sick.

Spit all you want, lie all you want, we are clearly the last boss of Reloaded.

The fact that both SW and UV know that you are wrong, does not make us allies.
The fact that both SW and UV know that khans are not the best PvP faction on the server makes us just guys that have eyes.

We fight UV on regular basis, and even biggest anti SW player from UV will admit it, You guys just shitting all over that forums, and saying that too many of you is tb and you have no numbers. When i started my first timer there was 5 Red Crosses with some variations of PvP builds. 

You khans are just annoying mosquito that is buzzing next to someones ear, irritating as hell, but when you finally find where mosquito is you just squish it like we did in den, and even tho it is easy it gives a lot of satisfaction to kill something so annoying in such short time.

And stop this Report bullshit about my members.
Don't break rules next time, and all will be alright sweetpea.

Peace
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 12:26:51 pm by Awgy »

Bison

« Reply #5733 on: February 07, 2016, 02:26:24 pm »
Here you are, bitter enemies clustering together and holding each others backs. Makes me sick.

Spit all you want, lie all you want, we are clearly the last boss of Reloaded.

The fact that both SW and UV know that you are wrong, does not make us allies.
The fact that both SW and UV know that khans are not the best PvP faction on the server makes us just guys that have eyes.

We fight UV on regular basis, and even biggest anti SW player from UV will admit it, You guys just shitting all over that forums, and saying that too many of you is tb and you have no numbers. When i started my first timer there was 5 Red Crosses with some variations of PvP builds. 

You khans are just annoying mosquito that is buzzing next to someones ear, irritating as hell, but when you finally find where mosquito is you just squish it like we did in den, and even tho it is easy it gives a lot of satisfaction to kill something so annoying in such short time.

And stop this Report bullshit about my members.
Don't break rules next time, and all will be alright sweetpea.

Peace

Cry cry cry

#2016 the year of crying.
#Khanswin.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5734 on: February 07, 2016, 02:53:06 pm »
When you reported us the order ringing through the SW teamspeak was "SUICIDE YOUR ALTS!", the only reason one of us had an alts in there at all was that you guys where already doing it. The two banned Raiders are the first in our faction to be banned for anything except being rude, and reading through the banhammer strikers none of our enemies can say the same even though we don't have a rule against cheating internally, but we do have a rule against reporting.

You will forever be the reporters now, aslong as you keep existing, which likely isn't that much longer.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5735 on: February 07, 2016, 02:58:49 pm »
khans dominate hub
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

deralol

« Reply #5736 on: February 07, 2016, 03:06:35 pm »
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM SALTY TEARS I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEST EVERY DAY ALLL DAY KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BOISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5737 on: February 07, 2016, 03:06:49 pm »
khans dominate hub

Pls.. only when No-PvP is on...

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #5738 on: February 07, 2016, 04:12:16 pm »
When you reported us the order ringing through the SW teamspeak was "SUICIDE YOUR ALTS!", the only reason one of us had an alts in there at all was that you guys where already doing it. The two banned Raiders are the first in our faction to be banned for anything except being rude, and reading through the banhammer strikers none of our enemies can say the same even though we don't have a rule against cheating internally, but we do have a rule against reporting.

You will forever be the reporters now, aslong as you keep existing, which likely isn't that much longer.
Oh Mengy my poor Mengy. I would love to meet your dealer cuz this shit you are taking seems to be strong. Do not blame other factions for mistakes made by your "brothers".  This is sad how deep in madness you guys are falling, and how salty you are about getting banned for breaking game rules. Nevertheless I wonder how many times you will talk about it. Go buzz to someone's else ear now.

Wysłane z mojego SM-G900F przy użyciu Tapatalka

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5739 on: February 07, 2016, 05:16:44 pm »
I didn't see any Social warriors stopping UV from taking towns, did you?

Anyway UV didn't stop making their pointless "PvP" and they're still taking towns under night's cover when all enemies are sleeping well.

Its our TZ youth. Wake the fuck up  8)

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #5740 on: February 07, 2016, 05:32:43 pm »
you didnt beat us even in crafting.

LLOOOOLOLOOOOOL XXDDDD

I'm just joking, cause I'm really waiting for the storm you promised to the wastes. The big blast of changes and I'm just running out of patience  :)

There storm is making TB flares around Hub    ::)

Bysun and Faglito desperately make a final stand but just got wrekt by the PvP community.. Khans are all talk the talk but can't walk the walk (literally). Btw that small victory against UV, I can guarantee it was Gimpers idea to attack, or else no Khans would have shown up.

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5741 on: February 07, 2016, 05:42:57 pm »
I can guarantee it was Gimpers idea to attack, or else no Khans would have shown up.

First part is only partially true. I led the surprise ambush, but it was other Khans who asked us to go.

I can say for 100% fact that there is a storm rising in the wastes. For all of you who want to doubt it, good luck to you.

That small 4v4+1 Skirmish was nothing less than a well timed-slaughter. Our presence is known in the wasteland, and for now, that is sufficient.

EVERYONE in this God-forsaken wasteland has "The Khans" on their lips, and this is what boosts our ego. As long as we know we are making you all cry and rage like children, this is enough for now.

As I said, the Storm in rising.

Jish the small

« Reply #5742 on: February 07, 2016, 05:54:49 pm »
I can guarantee it was Gimpers idea to attack, or else no Khans would have shown up.

First part is only partially true. I led the surprise ambush, but it was other Khans who asked us to go.

I can say for 100% fact that there is a storm rising in the wastes. For all of you who want to doubt it, good luck to you.

That small 4v4+1 Skirmish was nothing less than a well timed-slaughter. Our presence is known in the wasteland, and for now, that is sufficient.

EVERYONE in this God-forsaken wasteland has "The Khans" on their lips, and this is what boosts our ego. As long as we know we are making you all cry and rage like children, this is enough for now.

As I said, the Storm in rising.

actually it was my idea, i saw UV taking so i scouted and gathered 3 more guys +gimper :))

edit:
i would also like to add i had 2 Khans with me ready to fight before we got gimper to come :DD
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 05:56:32 pm by Jish »

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5743 on: February 07, 2016, 05:58:33 pm »
I hope so there is somekind od storm rising now, cause wastes are quiet boring now :v

Just bring that storm, not some shitty breeze like moonlaser :v
GUN FOR HIRE

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5744 on: February 07, 2016, 06:15:25 pm »
I hope so there is somekind od storm rising now, cause wastes are quiet boring now :v

Just bring that storm, not some shitty breeze like moonlaser :v

Yes, the storm is brewing but don't you call the moonlazer a shitty breeze you insolent whelp. I know from admins who blackmailed and extorted us to take it down just what a hurricane it was. Be proud to have been part of fonline history instead and say "thanks mengelito" for once, no one ever does that.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016