Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1692599 times)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #5010 on: December 19, 2015, 04:34:19 pm »
Khans always have an excuse for losing like noobs :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Wow, someone is really lashing out today. Lost another finger?

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Prophet

« Reply #5011 on: December 19, 2015, 04:34:35 pm »
Khans always have an excuse for losing like noobs :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Calm down, Alan.

Antares156

• "Fear denies faith"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5012 on: December 19, 2015, 04:41:05 pm »
There's no reasoning with the scum of the wastes. The only option is to gun them down. And that's what we're doing. What everyone should be doing. I'm not sure what's the last time you brushed up on the state of your "reputation". Slags in Reno and WH are a bigger threat than any Khan player. Your lot get killed with average gear, re-gear with Unique +1 Ap armor and weapon (in Glow Coach gave me a nice gatling)...you bring motion sensors (which in that case meant he had no ammo for his Gat? He had quite a bit of MFC on him) and then you die AGAIN

So yeah. Thunder in your dome, but beyond it you have NOTHING.

Dr Mengelito we shall see if divine providence will bless you next time we meet - however slim the chances of your victory may be. c:
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 04:42:43 pm by Antares156 »

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5013 on: December 19, 2015, 04:49:15 pm »
The fuck are you on? I'm an avenger critburster.

We've proven ourselves time and again. Hated by all yet respected by those that count.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5014 on: December 19, 2015, 04:54:27 pm »
And who are the people that respect you ? Tell me please,who do you think counts ? General pony ???
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5015 on: December 19, 2015, 05:00:18 pm »
Prophet, it was joke about PL English. It's simple It's not true. Anyway reread forum PvP, you will see many language fails of your comrades. You will see how they treat those who correct their. sentences. So please, leave your lessons of proper English for someone else.
GUN FOR HIRE

Prophet

« Reply #5016 on: December 19, 2015, 05:01:43 pm »
Prophet, it was joke about PL English. It's simple It's not true. Anyway reread forum PvP, you will see many language fails of your comrades. You will see how they treat those who correct their. sentences. So please, leave your lessons of proper English for someone else.

Does this somehow negate the fact that your English skills are trash? No. It doesn't. It's clear to see now that you are truly a forum warrior, as Bison has said... but you're not even good at that. You need proper diction, typing skills and general knowledge of spelling in order to advance to Forum Captain.

And who are the people that respect you ? Tell me please,who do you think counts ? General pony ???

Screenshots of Khans hovering dead UV don't count, but photos in the opposite situation somehow do?

You Ultravirgins are nothing short of delusional. You girls die tons in Reno and ignore the proof/evidence. You're all living in a fucking fantasy. Your lives are just dreams. It's time you all woke up.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 05:05:26 pm by Prophet »

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5017 on: December 19, 2015, 05:09:11 pm »
Yeah, I forgot you need to wank to your master Pisson. If you wouldn't, he will shorten your leash for sure.
GUN FOR HIRE

Prophet

« Reply #5018 on: December 19, 2015, 05:21:35 pm »
Yeah, I forgot you need to wank to your master Pisson. If you wouldn't, he will shorten your leash for sure.

Our leader requires no leash. Loyalty replaces the need for an "iron fist".

However, if you want to speak of leaders, I hear yours has an impressive pocketbook collection.

:-\

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5019 on: December 19, 2015, 05:27:20 pm »
Prophet, you are really funny. You must be best of all trolls or really dumb idiot. Correcting others and acting like fucking grammar nazi, while 20 pages back in PvP forum your friends from khans where laughing and throwing shit at those who were correcting their language. Please, tell me you are an obvious troll. I can't imagine that people could be so stupid. It's like Mount Everest of hypocrisy...
GUN FOR HIRE

Prophet

« Reply #5020 on: December 19, 2015, 05:31:08 pm »
Prophet, you are really funny. You must be best of all trolls or really dumb idiot. Correcting others and acting like fucking grammar nazi, while 20 pages back in PvP forum your friends from khans where laughing and throwing shit at those who were correcting their language. Please, tell me you are an obvious troll. I can't imagine that people could be so stupid. It's like Mount Everest of hypocrisy...

What makes you think I am speaking for all Khans? The Khans are grown men and can handle themselves.

I am speaking to YOU about YOUR problem with performing simple tasks.

Just as you were "calling out" Khans 20 pages ago (which is sad that you actually checked that), you are now being called out. It's simple. You're fucking stupid. I am not.

Anything else?

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5021 on: December 19, 2015, 05:34:13 pm »
I wasn't checking it, I just remember something like that. Some of us play this game and post on this forum for longer time than few weeks or month. Now go back to making fun from my English skill, forum raider.
GUN FOR HIRE

Prophet

« Reply #5022 on: December 19, 2015, 05:38:33 pm »
forum raider.

Your originality is non-existent. You KNOW that is Bison's special little name for you. Come up with something a little more original.

By the way, how do you ignore the posts about UV versus Khan screenshots, but reply to EVERY post about your shitty language skills, only further proving your English is atrocious? Why is that?

It's because the truth hurts.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5023 on: December 19, 2015, 05:42:55 pm »
I'm not ignoring any screens and I can admit that khans have some wins against uv. You are barking at wrong tree. Now, don't give up man. you still need to make more fun about my English. Forum raider isn't Pisson idea and he has no trademarks for this. Oh, and one thing...I'm not a raider :) It would be a disgrace for me  to be one of them.
GUN FOR HIRE

Prophet

« Reply #5024 on: December 19, 2015, 05:44:10 pm »
It would be a disgrace for me  to be one of them.

We already know that. Therefore, you weren't allowed into The Khans.