Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #4425 on: November 02, 2015, 01:59:44 pm »

Riper

• Chosen Soldiers , Desert Wanderers
    • View Profile
« Reply #4426 on: November 02, 2015, 02:02:29 pm »

Crying victim.

I think he's fine as we have plenty of those. How's you and your team coping with defeat and humiliation?

I left on my own legs as almost all Riots did and we didnt came back on bluesuit like your "warriors" lets make it clear turn based is bad enough but turn based with khans is something worse.

See you on TC or Reno or Ares or something ... oh i forgot you dont do rt so sad

We came back in full gear almost everytime up until the last hour or so when strategic well placed explosives helped ensure that vermin like yourself don't win in our encounters. The Khans battled every faction against us in that encounter and still prevailed.

You guys don't PVP you all parlay, pathetic. :)

Congratulation , you win with people from other time zone . I must say - i am really impressed  and see you in RT -"PvP factions" :D
We had some europeans there form start til end. Your argument is invalid.

mayby this europeans dont work or they go work , school later than 5 am - so my nous ordered me pass for this play , my argument is correct

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4427 on: November 02, 2015, 02:19:38 pm »
We're old, got jobs, families and kids about your age. Victory is partly having members in your faction 24/7 and that's where international factions with old loyalties win.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #4428 on: November 02, 2015, 02:24:08 pm »
I actually had some good fun there killing you like 40 times, especially Tks-LAW who apparently has some iron deficiency. The truth is it definitely took way too long. It was fun to a particular point but come on...8-9hrs? Really? Oh, we didn't lose. We're human beings and need to sleep so we just left. GG.

So you surrendered.

Not as you surrendered in modoc TC to respawn point
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4429 on: November 02, 2015, 02:25:33 pm »
I actually had some good fun there killing you like 40 times, especially Tks-LAW who apparently has some iron deficiency. The truth is it definitely took way too long. It was fun to a particular point but come on...8-9hrs? Really? Oh, we didn't lose. We're human beings and need to sleep so we just left. GG.

So you surrendered.

Not as you surrendered in modoc TC to respawn point

I wasn't there, so I didn't do that, try again.

Riper

• Chosen Soldiers , Desert Wanderers
    • View Profile
« Reply #4430 on: November 02, 2015, 02:31:30 pm »
We're old, got jobs, families and kids about your age. Victory is partly having members in your faction 24/7 and that's where international factions with old loyalties win.

well if you have kids in my age then you dont need do for them anymore and you have a lot of time to play.

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4431 on: November 02, 2015, 03:35:11 pm »

Woah, woah, take it easy baby.

We won this time but work on your builds and game and perhaps next time you'll frag someone :)

Mengelito, plz.
You are from the faction which came with no snipers to take Modoc and u stayed outside, while u had nearly 10 people and now you are telling DW "work on their builds and game".  Funny ::)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 03:38:14 pm by dark angel »

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4432 on: November 02, 2015, 03:56:10 pm »
Mengelito, plz.
You are from the faction which came with no snipers to take Modoc and u stayed outside, while u had nearly 10 people and now you are telling DW "work on their builds and game".  Funny ::)

It's getting boring to win all the time, I haven't even been here for a week and still I've come out on top. All I humbly ask for is some resistance, is that to much to ask?

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4433 on: November 02, 2015, 04:37:02 pm »
Yes you won this TB trap, but for me it didnt worth the time you spent in it. Instead of it you could craft+farm 10 times more stuff than you loot, so lets dont talk about stuff becuase some khans mentioned it. DW gave up not because of loosing but they were more clever just to give up and second thing is that TB system sucks now.

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4434 on: November 02, 2015, 05:31:13 pm »

Regular UV shooting skill

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4435 on: November 02, 2015, 05:33:49 pm »
Khans won a fight (Although I think everyone just said fuck this, its a waste of time)

They just have to savor the little amount of victories they get xD
Spoiler: show

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #4436 on: November 02, 2015, 05:50:21 pm »
10 hr flare
Damn, you're like that japanese dude who can fap for 9 hours and 33 minutes straight  :facepalm

Cept he has a job, you're just NE(u)ETs :D
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #4437 on: November 02, 2015, 06:08:47 pm »
I'm amazed people are complaining about tb fights still. It is your own fault for going into a tb flare trap and inflicting misery on yourself like that. Everyone has known for a long time by now entering tb is a recipe for broken pointless boredom. I hope youve all learned your lesson. tb is only for farming some npcs or for killing noobs. If you want pvp then go to reno or something. Maybe then there will be less crying, or at least somewhat more interesting crying.

If you come into a tb trap with cars and a team dont cry because you know what you are getting into from the start. Nobody enters tb traps and eventually people will stop making them and do some rt pvp instead.

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4438 on: November 02, 2015, 06:22:15 pm »
I'm amazed people are complaining about tb fights still. It is your own fault for going into a tb flare trap and inflicting misery on yourself like that. Everyone has known for a long time by now entering tb is a recipe for broken pointless boredom. I hope youve all learned your lesson. tb is only for farming some npcs or for killing noobs. If you want pvp then go to reno or something. Maybe then there will be less crying, or at least somewhat more interesting crying.

If you come into a tb trap with cars and a team dont cry because you know what you are getting into from the start. Nobody enters tb traps and eventually people will stop making them and do some rt pvp instead.
But Khans automatically lose RT battles, its just in there nature so they just do TB traps where they have a chance of winning. xD

I avoid TB traps, its stupid to wait 5-30 minutes for only 30 seconds of glory.

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4439 on: November 02, 2015, 07:04:33 pm »
sorry but i have to say it - I love jish.

the fish.