Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1692514 times)

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #4200 on: October 22, 2015, 07:02:35 pm »
It is safe to say Awgan paid his taxes hahaha

thanks man i am giving fellow khan brothers a ride now as we speak, it is pretty fast man fuck yeah, :D

Don't worry i will keep it clean for you man.

One last thing ^^.  I'm loaded so don't mind Verti,  but I made a khan leave his path and run around hub giving noobs loot and helping Newbies in hub entrence,  I won basically. Loosing Vertibird is one thing, but making khans take the effort to help newbies in my server vision is a victory for me. I'm glad I managed to change you even for few days. Seems like Khans feel butthurt from what you call "bunch of noobs" so Im flattered.  Peace

Wysłane z mojego SM-G900F przy użyciu Tapatalka

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4201 on: October 22, 2015, 07:40:10 pm »
The funny thing isn't that L&R stole the bird, the funny thing is that Awgansky though he had a friend.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #4202 on: October 22, 2015, 08:11:37 pm »

Sniping at UV is pice of cake.
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

rightandleft

• Never mind the bollocks here is RightandLeft
    • View Profile
« Reply #4203 on: October 22, 2015, 08:20:18 pm »

thanks man i am giving fellow khan brothers a ride now as we speak, it is pretty fast man fuck yeah, :D

Don't worry i will keep it clean
One last thing ^^.  I'm loaded so don't mind Verti,  but I made a khan leave his path and run around hub giving noobs loot and helping Newbies in hub entrence,  I won basically. Loosing Vertibird is one thing, but making khans take the effort to help newbies in my server vision is a victory for me. I'm glad I managed to change you even for few days. Seems like Khans feel butthurt from what you call "bunch of noobs" so Im flattered.  Peace

Awgan,  :) I didn't give anyone 1 item lol I lied haha

Also while.i had your recruitment tag on my char I was actually killing noobs in the name of the red cross :) also tent raped some1 

Go jerk  off nooby  thanks for the bird

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #4204 on: October 22, 2015, 08:26:09 pm »

Don't worry i will keep it clean

Awgan,  :) I didn't give anyone 1 item lol I lied haha

Also while.i had your recruitment tag on my char I was actually killing noobs in the name of the red cross :) also tent raped some1 

Go jerk  off nooby  thanks for the bird
Kek...  Nothing to add. BTW,  as You noticed no one cares about your pic mate.

rightandleft

• View Profile
« Reply #4205 on: October 22, 2015, 10:20:12 pm »
Obviously you do otherwise you would not be commenting back :)

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #4206 on: October 23, 2015, 05:14:04 am »
When someone tries to move away flies that circle around his head, it doesn't mean that he pays attention. This lesson was for free, good luck little Khan.
GUN FOR HIRE

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4207 on: October 23, 2015, 08:22:28 am »
When someone tries to move away flies that circle around his head, it doesn't mean that he pays attention. This lesson was for free, good luck little Khan.

We obviously applaud this act. There is to be no flying without proper education in our wasteland, Awgansky was a danger for everyone of us, reportedly flying it while on drugs. LnR's khanfiscation was justified.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #4208 on: October 23, 2015, 08:30:47 am »

We obviously applaud this act. There is to be no flying without proper education in our wasteland, Awgansky was a danger for everyone of us, reportedly flying it while on drugs. LnR's khanfiscation was justified.

Lol, this one at least was funny and without insults. Nice answer :D
GUN FOR HIRE

rightandleft

• View Profile
« Reply #4209 on: October 23, 2015, 08:40:56 am »

Most retarded thing i have heard in my life, so the guy is moving away files that circle around his head and it does not mean he pays attention? lol

Umm Madmatt the files must be catching his attention otherwise he would not be trying move them away, so basically if you was not paying any attention you would just leave the files there because they don't bother you.

Madmatt please think about what you say before sending it  ::) lol

Anyways besides the point? you name should be Milk-teeth how are your mothers tits holding up? 

Like i mentioned before her tits are so big i heard she is breast feeding all the poor and hungry kids in Africa including you.

Here is a photo of her below

« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 08:54:32 am by rightandleft »

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4210 on: October 23, 2015, 09:00:31 am »
Server is back on pre-wipe state. Nobody wants to play shit with only tanks and retarded RNG system that's unbalanced as fuck.

eight8

« Reply #4211 on: October 23, 2015, 10:09:59 am »
game is unbalaced only 4 people who dont play.

rightandleft

• View Profile
« Reply #4212 on: October 23, 2015, 10:34:04 am »

Because half the server play with UV.

I have to agree with Koniko, reason why implants where made rare was because of this unbalance you get. One team who play every second of the day will have more chance to player who have life's.

The only people who cried about bringing implants back into game (making them un-rare) where only UV members because they where getting dominated by most factions.

The server is back to pre-wipe state 100% people just cannot be fucked to fight because of these Tanked RNG system

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4213 on: October 23, 2015, 10:39:34 am »

The game is perfectly balanced but the UV has withered and is dying. Dw and Riots are rising and we where 24 members online in the TKs ventrilo last weekend.

Perhaps Dark Angel will show mercy if you beg him to join on your knees, we require both english and social skills so there is no future for you in TKs.

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #4214 on: October 23, 2015, 10:41:22 am »
No, I don't play with UV, and any other gang because they all suck and I'm master of pr0 PvP.
1st place in tournament says something  8) 8) 8) .
And seriously now, why would anyone want to play in any of those autistic gangs in whose there are at least 1 or 2 baserapers?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 11:13:40 am by mkhammer »