May 17, 2024, 06:16:14 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1692440 times)

zinthos

Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #3585 on: September 19, 2015, 03:19:54 pm »
dem salty tears  :'(

khans are the most active pvp players, except when even a single uv is online. either tb or rt, you never show up, so pls abandon any pvp related threads cause you never do it))))

p.s i promised

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #3586 on: September 19, 2015, 05:25:35 pm »
Nerding hinkley is not the reason that u can say anything in pvp related stuff
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #3587 on: September 19, 2015, 06:35:57 pm »

khans are the most active pvp players, except when even a single uv is online. either tb or rt, you never show up, so pls abandon any pvp related threads cause you never do it))))

p.s i promised

Be here when we take towns instead Zinthos. Last time many players from your little rainbow came and fought our team.

Haha old news is all you got? Wither and die, vermin.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Bison

« Reply #3588 on: September 19, 2015, 09:33:18 pm »

p.s i promised

You know that most Khans have PA.. Some even have two. I am just stating this because that screen shot doesn't interest me in the slightest.

It's old old :) but.. Good job.

Jish the small

« Reply #3589 on: September 20, 2015, 01:42:17 am »
Glad to see pvp was somehow reborn tonight, 3 factions vs all
ty for fun UV and TTTLA brothers!

eight8

« Reply #3590 on: September 20, 2015, 11:53:05 am »
remek DA say u whos 2... but u whos 5 +1. u say u killed 20 when 10 people whos inside... DA say all uv and mod whos inside but some people enter and some people leve... u r good but only on forum with shit posts... again your plan whos good with mods and tttla...  "only 4 one day..." and again u will disaper like allways... 

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3591 on: September 20, 2015, 12:17:36 pm »
remek DA say u whos 2... but u whos 5 +1. u say u killed 20 when 10 people whos inside... DA say all uv and mod whos inside but some people enter and some people leve... u r good but only on forum with shit posts... again your plan whos good with mods and tttla...  "only 4 one day..." and again u will disaper like allways...

What?

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #3592 on: September 20, 2015, 02:19:13 pm »
Have you ever been far even as decided to go want to do look more like?
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3593 on: September 20, 2015, 06:28:00 pm »
5+1-20x=sqrt(x/15) whos remek DA all or not(DA)/outsideuv[insidetttla]*mod(always) and do again1*4day-people(20...10)
Did I understand it well?

zinthos

« Reply #3594 on: September 20, 2015, 08:34:24 pm »
UV members, MODs are traitors. Their leader Boone did not have a decent gesture to send a PM to UV leader informing new situation. Anyway, I dont care about this shit. Traitors must die! Be ready to fight, they are now together with 3 factions against us.

If you identify with our struggle, join us against the clowns.

Skull Power!

It was good to fight with you guys, but i decided to stay with MoD despite i think Boone precipitated to take a decision. See you in the battlefield!
boone is a paranoid kid who rather plays with traitors and gets super butthurt when he cant play boss role (he couldnt do that in uv so better broke alliance and make one with that autistic dank angus), and we already talked about it when we seen him not attacking jish. he was retarded enough to give a nemean to him and after he betrayed mod now he lets him back... now that tttla is back you can surely expect jish to go again with them, but perhaps he will wait till you idiots give him another implant. these and the fact that he yells at ppl when die because of his shit tactics, yelling and blamimg others make him a really immature and incapable person to lead anything.

also dont forget that mostly uv instructors helped MoDs with builds and advices on how to not get raped everytime on tc and not boone, needless to say that before us it was total chaos. whatever, besides boone, it was fun to play with you guys, but u decide.. exping is over, see yall in reno soon

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3595 on: September 20, 2015, 08:49:52 pm »
UV members, MODs are traitors. Their leader Boone did not have a decent gesture to send a PM to UV leader informing new situation. Anyway, I dont care about this shit. Traitors must die! Be ready to fight, they are now together with 3 factions against us.

If you identify with our struggle, join us against the clowns.

Skull Power!

It was good to fight with you guys, but i decided to stay with MoD despite i think Boone precipitated to take a decision. See you in the battlefield!
boone is a paranoid kid who rather plays with traitors and gets super butthurt when he cant play boss role (he couldnt do that in uv so better broke alliance and make one with that autistic dank angus), and we already talked about it when we seen him not attacking jish. he was retarded enough to give a nemean to him and after he betrayed mod now he lets him back... now that tttla is back you can surely expect jish to go again with them, but perhaps he will wait till you idiots give him another implant. these and the fact that he yells at ppl when die because of his shit tactics, yelling and blamimg others make him a really immature and incapable person to lead anything.

also dont forget that mostly uv instructors helped MoDs with builds and advices on how to not get raped everytime on tc and not boone, needless to say that before us it was total chaos. whatever, besides boone, it was fun to play with you guys, but u decide.. exping is over, see yall in reno soon

You have school tommorow, youngboy. Would be better if you go to bed instead of crying and doing walls of text about 1 implant.  ::)

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
    • View Profile
« Reply #3596 on: September 20, 2015, 09:14:57 pm »
Nice action today btw.

Do not understand why UV not happy, so many action now. Be happy boys and go kill each other in game  ;D

Craig Boone

• View Profile
« Reply #3597 on: September 20, 2015, 09:27:54 pm »
uv dont fight when enemy are equal napalm will say "wait 30 mins till enemys are less"     and they also dont fight when napalm aint on cause they shit without him
The Masters Of Disharmony Leader
(would you like to know more^^^???)

Come on you ape you wanna live forever?

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3598 on: September 20, 2015, 10:28:10 pm »
uv dont fight when enemy are equal napalm will say "wait 30 mins till enemys are less"     and they also dont fight when napalm aint on cause they shit without him

Fi real, good luck to all those who follow C.B. into the battlefield......We rekt ur team Boon last night 4 UV VS 6 MODS. Where were u? Waiting until we are less? 8)

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3599 on: September 21, 2015, 12:06:18 am »
GG today