May 17, 2024, 03:59:55 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1692403 times)

Knuckle

Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #3045 on: August 12, 2015, 09:45:00 am »
Let me guess TTTLA won PVP last night lol?

Let's be fair TTTLA always play fairly and don't cheat from the whole time they have played, and i have never known blasma to fast relog from the whole time i have known him
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 10:00:53 am by Knuckle »

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #3046 on: August 12, 2015, 10:28:58 am »
Brave, less when you entered to our trap and died instantly.

Please elaborate on how it was less brave to enter your trap than to 10 vs. 1 a bluesuit? We have the numbers around the clock, had we decided to take it we'd have regeared and reentered and we'd still be there now.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 10:31:03 am by Dr. Mengelito »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #3047 on: August 12, 2015, 02:59:50 pm »
u dont know me u never play with me so wy u say bullshit on forum obout me??
Are you serious? Haha. :D

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #3048 on: August 12, 2015, 03:07:28 pm »
Brave, less when you entered to our trap and died instantly.

Please elaborate on how it was less brave to enter your trap than to 10 vs. 1 a bluesuit? We have the numbers around the clock, had we decided to take it we'd have regeared and reentered and we'd still be there now.

Sarcasm.
I hopa that you will show up more times.
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

eight8

« Reply #3049 on: August 12, 2015, 03:10:59 pm »
stup lie noob. u never win with me. u allways spam on me on forum. u and ur friend johny who scored all pa hpa and implants from "reno looter" - "pls give me ur stuff"...-"pls im ur best  friend"... so debase themselves. in last sesion i only whos fighting... win and loot all gear i have in game. i never craft... only combat... and i share with every thing whot i have with my friends from facion...4 free... by your jealousy u start say im cheater...  but i never cheat... i dont need... chyba sie nie gniewasz ze napisalem prawde?

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #3050 on: August 12, 2015, 04:50:10 pm »
stup lie noob. u never win with me.
Now i know you have brain damage. You must have forgotten 99% of last session lmao

And you never needed to craft because you got all your gear from licking napalms anus, not from pvp.

eight8

« Reply #3051 on: August 12, 2015, 06:40:56 pm »
any one of u die in 5 sek. BB when he use pa he play some thing. and JackMax when he use pancore with fire gecko amo and brotherhod armor. but u?? :) please...

eight8

« Reply #3052 on: August 12, 2015, 06:44:13 pm »
again u say lies... i dont see the point to create 5 acouts on forum 5 alts in game to be in every fraction like u do. humiliate, ridicule,  insult new fractions, new players in game like u do. people grow up and some of them will stup melt with you in this shit... 4u maby its fun... maby u love this... but when some players leve  u dont have enemy. u come to forum and tho the same shit. with your knowledge, experience you should give them an example. before you start to judge the others start with yourself.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #3053 on: August 12, 2015, 06:48:51 pm »
At this point I have no idea what you are even talking about? I have no alts. I was only in bsg. and yeah now you are telling the lies. You say BB needs pa to kill you? haha i remember you only used pancor gecko breath or your shitty plasma build last session when i fight you in reno. you died 9/10 times.

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3054 on: August 12, 2015, 09:17:00 pm »
At this point I have no idea what you are even talking about? I have no alts. I was only in bsg. and yeah now you are telling the lies. You say BB needs pa to kill you? haha i remember you only used pancor gecko breath or your shitty plasma build last session when i fight you in reno. you died 9/10 times.

Eight8 got wrekt??/

not rekt ☐ rekt  ☐ megarekt ☑

Will this young lad recover? Probably not :^)

BTW Geckos breath were just ridiculous and IMO unnecessary ammo to be implemented...
Spoiler: show

Spoiler: show

Kelin

• View Profile
« Reply #3055 on: August 12, 2015, 09:44:27 pm »
I is logged on char "Blasma Khan", check ip canada,  blasma is dirty murican
Blasma is a Chinese nigger, I insist on that!

blasma

• View Profile
« Reply #3056 on: August 12, 2015, 09:55:19 pm »
what

did you just say to me
"i join amboy because have big ppl, ultra violence have small ppl" -Shever 2014

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #3057 on: August 12, 2015, 10:01:30 pm »
I is logged on char "Blasma Khan", check ip canada,  blasma is dirty murican
Blasma is a Chinese nigger, I insist on that!

Kelin is back  ;D
GUN FOR HIRE

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3058 on: August 12, 2015, 10:10:51 pm »

And hai Kelino.

eight8

« Reply #3059 on: August 12, 2015, 10:48:48 pm »
i never have plasma build. why u lie all the time.? u play in 4 factions in last sesion. so stup say bulshit morone. i play only with tanker and any of u die in 5 sek 1vs1. yes im the cheater becouse u never use gear with fire dr or dt. iff u want we can play 1vs1. fagg. y stalker u r the good of being idiot. grate and powerfoll morone who never win in fair fight. only camping or kill bluesuits. and im glad i see u all fuckers in tttla. i will hex u and fuckk u all the time. like u want good pvp action. stfu aliance noobs rect by 5 uv members who play 2 weeks.