May 17, 2024, 03:42:42 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1692400 times)

HerO

• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #2100 on: March 10, 2015, 11:02:31 pm »
To player who was on "Huge tits" Today in reno and talking shit saying you are "master of pvp" please dont lie to your team mates that i denied your offer of 1v1 or that i was scared. then you go apparently to afk room as one of your team mates said. I was waiting in reno and even made out of ammo near grid "1 v 1".  Still i dont really care you are funny shit talker  :D

Next time if you gonna challenge someone to 1v1 then actually do it instead of hiding in some afk room. Anyway thanks for providing lolz to the whole team today. One side note i respect most pistoleros that are actually respectable. GG to all and nice pvp overall.
 :D
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 11:07:52 pm by HerO »

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #2101 on: March 10, 2015, 11:28:05 pm »
Amboys arent still around idiot :"^
We are Amboys, "idiot :"^". I don't care what you think.

Amboy not dead, just not playing this server....
Of course they do. Arsis, Pinkie, Triqua, Barneys, me and more. We are Amboys, core players in that session. I'm playing without a single brake. We are still here, just under other colorizing playing with new friends. If it really matters so much for all of you, call us "a different faction". Whatever.

@Kelin
We have never before done unfair moves toward Pistoleros as Poor Mongols. After you (as a faction) behaved badly yesterday, it was the first time any of us ever insulted Pistoleros. And the only reason was that your attitude changed a lot (from a friendly to a hostile "fuck them" one) during last days with no reason. So don't even try implying that our currently tense relations is our fault.
And about joining forces again after wipe? Apparently people from Pistoleros have different points of views.

blasma

• View Profile
« Reply #2102 on: March 10, 2015, 11:34:41 pm »
We're behaving badly as a faction because 2 players in particular decided to scorn you?
"i join amboy because have big ppl, ultra violence have small ppl" -Shever 2014

eight8

« Reply #2103 on: March 10, 2015, 11:50:12 pm »
Johny u r noobe ... u cant win so u must  make fust relogs and dulal logs :(( shame 4 bbs having player who brake ruless cs he lose :DDDD shame Pendeho....

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #2104 on: March 10, 2015, 11:54:55 pm »
You and your "we and a faction" thing, blasma. With UV was same thing, "half of us are idiots, but it doesn't mean a faction can be called that way". Same old shit. If you can't/don't want to temper some guys that insult us - then okay. The idea was just to stay respectful to each other when we split. That's all.

Kelin

• View Profile
« Reply #2105 on: March 10, 2015, 11:55:38 pm »
BB I asked you to think before you post anything, apparently you didn't listen. Now you basically try to justify insulting the whole team because two our guys behave the way most of us don't approve, yeah fuck logic instead of taking it as a personal dispute of several individuals you make this drama.

So don't even try implying that our currently tense relations is our fault.
Of course it's your fault, If you hadn't abandoned us none of this would ever happened. I just hope you are proud of yourself what kind of "pro" you've become.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 12:02:37 am by Kelin »

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #2106 on: March 11, 2015, 12:06:15 am »
Don't tell me what should I do or what not to. If you don't approve how people from your faction act - do something about it isntead of saying "we don't care, we won't temper anyone" during individual talk.

You were the main person that caused drama and why some of us play as Poor Mongols, and some as Pistoleros, as far as I remember. So better stop talking.

blasma

• View Profile
« Reply #2107 on: March 11, 2015, 12:19:25 am »
The definition of the word "Team" doesn't mean we all share the same personalities, virtues and so on. And as stated before, I do not care what others express, but it'd be kind of you to not categorize me under them in inimical behavior. Perhaps you have a hard time understanding that?

Also, please note I rejoined Pistoleros after the split, I personally wasn't there to take note to your compromise.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 12:30:21 am by blasma »

Kelin

• View Profile
« Reply #2108 on: March 11, 2015, 12:40:21 am »
You were the main person that caused drama and why some of us play as Poor Mongols, and some as Pistoleros, as far as I remember. So better stop talking.
Your memory is really bad so let me refresh it:
1. Pinky and Armorking go rogue, removing rights on ts, banning people, acting like dictators
2. Pinky says "Pistoleros now enemies join if you want"
3. I express concern about this situation (Badboy calls it drama) as I don't like leaving the team, my team.
4. Others are forced to believe that this situation was necessary and that they need to join Mongols, because Badboy, Pinky and Armorking are already there, right?

I do not consider you friends any more, I didn't ask for this, but be damn sure I'm not gonna cry like you when we lose some fights.

Btw you sound really hilarous when you say "don't tell me what to do" in one sentence and "better stop talking" (telling me what to do) in another. Entirely pointless yet entertaining comment indeed.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #2109 on: March 11, 2015, 12:54:31 am »
Sometimes I wonder why some people think they have a right to behave like if they were better, when they're not. :)

Situation with Poor Mongols wasn't "necessary". There was an idea, information, question and choice. No one was forced to play with us, the best example is you not playing with us anymore.

I do not consider you friends any more
Period. ;)

blasma

• View Profile
« Reply #2110 on: March 11, 2015, 01:17:54 am »
On the other hand, I hope we can come to more friendly terms in the future. Although, that may be a bit too congenial for this community.  ;D

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #2111 on: March 11, 2015, 01:50:21 am »
On the other hand, I hope we can come to more friendly terms in the future. Although, that may be a bit too congenial for this community.  ;D
Agreed. I wasnt there for whatever started this shitstorm but ive not noticed amboys or pistoleros do anything unsporting in the fights ive been in. Also I dont really know most of the pistoleros but I have talkedto kelin a couple times before and he seems like like a nice guy. Hopefully after a bit both sides will put this shit behind them and be buddies again.

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #2112 on: March 11, 2015, 02:04:28 am »
Kelin is indeed a nice guy, no problem with him at all. I have no problem with playboy either (even tho he booted me of the TS for no reason wtf?)

UV since 2011? Sure... Never heard of them before reloaded and I was playing on 2238 with section 8, never faced them in any fights.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #2113 on: March 11, 2015, 02:43:46 am »
Why did we have to split? :(

I honestly don't know why we split but it does bring more PvP for us :P

Coltheim

• View Profile
« Reply #2114 on: March 11, 2015, 06:58:52 am »
Kiss each other already.