May 06, 2024, 04:01:49 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: SERVER WIPE ANNOUNCED  (Read 76435 times)

favorite

• Muhosransk
    • View Profile
Re: SERVER WIPE ANNOUNCED
« Reply #120 on: April 30, 2015, 09:24:31 am »
blueprints can be bought?

Mighty

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 30, 2015, 09:45:01 am »
Very interesting changes !  :o

I think third Lifegiver should be give +20hp and ~10-12 Healing rate

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 30, 2015, 09:49:30 am »
- Taking another dose of drug will extend its timer up to 30 mins (60 mins on Chem Reliant)
- Added an ability to remove knockout effect with doctor skill (requires Medic perk)
(...)
- Holding SMG-type weapon in any of two active slots causes -100% Sneak skill penalty
(...)
- Added max range bonus for crafted ranged weapons (+1 or +2 max range)
- Added +1 max Action Point bonus for spawned weapons (only when spawned with bonus)
- Removed -1 AP cost bonus for crafted weapons
(...)
- Removed dumb speech for low intelligence characters
These are great changes!

Discharge - causes Tesla Armor discharge; use Traps skill on armor to charge it with Micro Fusion Cells or Small Energy Cells; armor is also charged when taking energy damage or when a different Tesla Armor hits it with discharge;
Interesting. :)

- Awareness now shows the amount of ammunition in the person’s weapon
Enemies clip? lol ??? When tagged with cursor or clicked?

P.S. Wouldn't it be better if Lifegivers were just 30, 30 and 30? 20 HP is not a terrible loss and it makes 3rd lifegiver much less worth taking (considering - well for some builds it may matter - it still has higher requirements). This last LG should be rather a reward for those who aim for HP in my opinion.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 09:56:34 am by BB. »

Mighty

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 30, 2015, 09:51:43 am »
Removed dumb speech for low intelligence characters
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

Byzantine

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 30, 2015, 10:18:06 am »

devs what about bp?

mojuk

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 30, 2015, 10:37:08 am »
What about aimbinds?

Most of the people get used to bind E for SS and alt+E for eye shot,
That was always a problem on Reloaded for me and many other players who get used to thoes binds in past years. When you swich from head to eyes your character was using SS.

Small thing but fucking annoying.
Fixed. Will be added later to changelog.

- Marshal (Gunrunners) now gives a one-time bonus to a chosen combat skill if it's not higher than 90%

Just to be sure, does this include all combat skills? And is the bonus same 15% or changed?
It's reworked old bonus "quest". You need all skills (sg, bg, ew, throwing, melee) to be <= 91 and now you can chose to which of those skills you want to get +10%.

Nothing changed here -> you can buy them from NPC.

which incinerator range?
Nothing changed here -> same range as imp. flamer had -> 10

- Awareness now shows the amount of ammunition in the person’s weapon
Enemies clip? lol ??? When tagged with cursor or clicked?
In mouse over critter awareness.
:facepalm

C.H.A.R.L.I.E

• Supporter
  • stereotypical hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 30, 2015, 10:40:53 am »
- Added on-head awareness for player characters (press F9 to enable/disable) and NPCs (press F7 to enable/disable)
Allways hated this fugly feature  :'( and it make focusing on targets in pvp more automatic since everyone can see whos low on HP, and it reduces a bit of teamplay elements (calling focus targets in TS)

- Added an ability to remove knockout effect with doctor skill (requires Medic perk)

This is great but maybe requirements for Medic is a bit high (175%)? In this case i would like to know if the last perk still can be taken at high levels (like 30-40), and how will this work with the reroll feature?

- Lifegiver now gives +40HP on first, +30HP on second, +20HP on third perk level (previously +20, +30, +40 HP respectively)

i think every character on the server now will have 261-266 hp  ;D

Byzantine

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 30, 2015, 10:41:03 am »

Nothing changed here -> you can buy them from NPC.

bad :( :( :( :( :(

Strike

« Reply #128 on: April 30, 2015, 10:41:22 am »
It's reworked old bonus "quest". You need all skills (sg, bg, ew, throwing, melee) to be <= 91 and now you can chose to which of those skills you want to get +10%.

Thanks for sharing!

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 30, 2015, 10:51:46 am »
- Added on-head awareness for player characters (press F9 to enable/disable) and NPCs (press F7 to enable/disable)
Allways hated this fugly feature  :'( and it make focusing on targets in pvp more automatic since everyone can see whos low on HP, and it reduces a bit of teamplay elements (calling focus targets in TS)
I have same thought about it. :P No more "search and think" feature during PvP. :P

This is great but maybe requirements for Medic is a bit high (175%)? In this case i would like to know if the last perk still can be taken at high levels (like 30-40), and how will this work with the reroll feature?
You still should be able to take last perk on 29th level. I think requirement for Medic is that high so low INT characters have to choose which "delayed" perk they want. That way with 1 INT you can't take Medic+MRD+RTBE. Can't tell if Medic perk is worth it though.

Johnny

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 30, 2015, 10:51:49 am »

P.S. Wouldn't it be better if Lifegivers were just 30, 30 and 30?

Because of this:

But i like it tho

C.H.A.R.L.I.E

• Supporter
  • stereotypical hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 30, 2015, 11:05:03 am »

You still should be able to take last perk on 29th level. I think requirement for Medic is that high so low INT characters have to choose which "delayed" perk they want. That way with 1 INT you can't take Medic+MRD+RTBE. Can't tell if Medic perk is worth it though.

It probably isnt worth it for most character because if u can only delay last perk to lvl 29, it means that this perk allso has a "hidden" cost of 2 SPECIAL points (you need 3 int for BROF + Medic).

This perk could be useful for a rocket tank, but since they usually roll with 1 int, taking 3 int just for medic isnt going to happen.

Kaaon

« Reply #132 on: April 30, 2015, 11:11:12 am »
@changelog .. good one, cant wait for wipe ! :) thx !

i dont agree with this, you cant just focus low hp players even with this feature because without focus your team will rarely bring anyone to low hp

max level for last perk is atm 39 if i remember properly

however there is no point in taking medic in my opinion since you can use ss anytime without cooldown and 45 second cooldown after taking this perk is still too long so you probably wont get another FA during fight unless its really long

about doctor healing KO, its good thing but its more/less only profit from this perk and in my opinion wasting this perk just to have a chance to heal KO when using doctor is not worth since there are many better perks and most of builds doesnt really have a space in perks even for builds like RL tank (its not secret that must have perks are : ar, tough, et, lg, lg, lg, stonewall + brof or mos .. i personally wouldnt sacrifice any of those perks for medic even if it would give 80% fa cooldown reduction and doesnt require int)

- Lifegiver now gives +40HP on first, +30HP on second, +20HP on third perk level (previously +20, +30, +40 HP respectively)
i agree and disagree at both times
at one side i think that 35,30,25 or 30,30,30 would be more balanced
on the other side, i think that you are wrong, 20 hp is still alot, especially for builds with Adrenaline Rush to trigger it earlier and for builds which doesnt have much better perks for their builds like RL (you can swap it to MoS but in my opinion is 3rd LG still better)
this change was really needed to see a more options for other builds then just 3 LG tanks, this will especially help to bursters (by burster i dont mean burster with full tank build but burster with brd or crits :D)

Nice, but hex-shooting and hex-throwing are stolen from Fonline2.
nope, this feature is needed on all servers since this game was even released and was seen on other servers probably even before it was implemented on FO2
some features should be in fonline in general like hp above heads, quick moving of items, hexshooting and are not just "stolen features" .. stolen feature would be for example dungeon concept or some other mechanic or activity .. not features which are really needed in general

I dont really get the ap change, on FO2 everybody has 14+- 1 ap so its doable but with 10 ap its like watching your character standing all time.
i have to agree on this, FO:R is last server with this "old 2238" slow rate of fire where all builds have AP to shoot exactly twice in a row, no more or less what means that you can shoot only every 2,5 seconds
i dont say that its wrong or good or how to change it because touching it can break balance a little bit since there would be generated much more damage over time so its not that easy, i rather suggest to keep it for now at least until we will see how game will look like without -ap craft bonus, implants, rare items, lifegiver changes, hexshooting etc..

what about handling Containers? havent noticed any hotkeys concerning that in changelog?  :'(

ie:
ctrl + click moves item instead of drag and drop
alt + click Drops item instead of drag and drop or right click context menu drop activity
i agree on this..
this is feature which im missing from other server most, after playing on AoP and FO2 i cant really get into this soo slow item management :(
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 11:22:35 am by Seki »

Ina Blackwood

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 30, 2015, 11:18:16 am »
New entries inside [Bindings] section: Can now Hotkey these actions. [...]

VERY nice.

- Drugs no longer cause addictions for non-Chem Reliant users
- Removed dumb speech for low intelligence characters

:'(

Anyway, chem resistant is not removed with this new feature? It is useless now.

Nice, but hex-shooting and hex-throwing are stolen from Fonline2.

You can throw EVERYTHING you have in hands here, weapons, caps, miscelaneus items...

Daro

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 30, 2015, 11:23:52 am »
- Stonewall changed:
   Roll vs Knockdowns: changed from (vs END) to (vs END-3)
   Roll vs Knockdowns from Explosion/Shotgun:
      6 ST - changed to 40% from 19%
      7 ST - changed to 50% from 38%
      8 ST - changed to 60% from 57%
      9 ST - changed to 70% from 76%
          10 ST - changed to 80% from 95%
Is it recommended to have high END and ST for Stonewall character?