Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1687908 times)

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #5055 on: December 21, 2015, 09:12:53 am »
Said the leader which did ragequit to other server becuase of single fail in PvP, and after all when people started splitting to other teams you were comming back

Sorry what? have no clue what are you talking about. Heard that on radio #0 ?
I have some rogues as friends so I know, but if u have to lie, then ok.  ;)
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Data

• ...I se dead people...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5056 on: December 21, 2015, 09:29:24 am »
omg yuno yes yes i could kill u whithout gun becouse i have 100hp more :)) and some implants... wtf?? ok so we can fight 1vs1 yuno. i will take Data in blue suit and u can take your burster with avenger... im waiting...

knuckle

« Reply #5057 on: December 21, 2015, 10:00:06 am »

Wasn't against BSG btw  :P

Most prob disbanded again  ::)

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5058 on: December 21, 2015, 10:01:44 am »

Most prob disbanded again  ::)

Always better than desertion to the Chunts.

knuckle

« Reply #5059 on: December 21, 2015, 10:02:56 am »

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5060 on: December 21, 2015, 10:07:53 am »
Hey mr ego? what happened today ?  ::)
Oh my god, you finally won when I was on the opposing team  ::)

If it took you that many tries to kill me then I'm flattered xD

Perhaps you should play more as we regularly have victories against BSG.

SW, BSG and Riot Team where all represented in yesterdays battle, and we won against both you and the UV, even though we had less numbers in both cases.

Khans don't make beer, but if we did, it would probably be the best beer in the world.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5061 on: December 21, 2015, 10:11:23 am »
1. He said you won for the first time when HE WAS PLAYING.

2. Yesterday there was more Khans than UV, so you weren't outnumbered.
GUN FOR HIRE

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5062 on: December 21, 2015, 10:19:21 am »
1. He said you won for the first time when HE WAS PLAYING.

2. Yesterday there was more Khans than UV, so you weren't outnumbered.

Well it clearly didn't help his team that he was there, did it? We where heavily outnumbred by the UV when we started action last night but yeah at the end the UV was no longer a factor, no, it was us vs. the Rainbow.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

knuckle

« Reply #5063 on: December 21, 2015, 10:36:30 am »
besides the points, stalker plays with social warriors more then he does bsg, so hes not really a social warrior member,

this quote though,  ::) he says khans are noobs cant play real time combat, we fight social warriors on a regular basis, there the only faction with balls to spawn without waiting so we fight them all the time, loose or win. But most of the time we win, basically he is saying the faction he plays for are noobs. ( i am not saying that)
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 10:39:28 am by knuckle »

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5064 on: December 21, 2015, 10:58:00 am »
Mongolito is just lying as always ... you come fight UV once in 7 days,dont even win properly and you are bragging already ? tipical khunts pff
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5065 on: December 21, 2015, 11:23:28 am »
Well Cunts win one battle and flood the forum with useless spam that's not even good enough to be called propaganda. Really clever especially that your enemies were heavily outnumbered and you've won only with one survivor.

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #5066 on: December 21, 2015, 11:43:57 am »
Hey mr ego? what happened today ?  ::)
Oh my god, you finally won when I was on the opposing team  ::)

If it took you that many tries to kill me then I'm flattered xD

Perhaps you should play more as we regularly have victories against BSG.

SW, BSG and Riot Team where all represented in yesterdays battle, and we won against both you and the UV, even though we had less numbers in both cases.

Khans don't make beer, but if we did, it would probably be the best beer in the world.

What riots?
There is no more riots, I dont play. so stop saying this bullshit

I wouldnt expect more from kompresor/data they are total noskills  :P
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 11:47:12 am by Dank Anel »
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #5067 on: December 21, 2015, 12:50:50 pm »
Thats just classic, such thing is happening on every FOnline server since 1976. Not everyone agrees on my assumptions - Invidual skill dont really apply for team PvP , especially here on Reloaded
Jesus... Get over it finally. Tactics determine fights in wider aspect and individual skill is the factor that influences (decides of) the outcome of the battle itself. Even you realized playing with noob-swarm is pointless when reorganised squad of Hello Kitties/Rogues because of "skill gap between players" that was "very noticeable". So stop that bullshit already. Every team you lead brakes because of your overrated ego sooner or later, not because of some problem with "lack of teamplay because of good players playing in a team". You failed again and came here to prove your point that is invalid? Guess what, no one cares. You're not even on your own playground, so stfu. No offence, of course. :)

P.S. Coming to Reloaded to say that Reloaded players are noobs is just pathetic. Especially you're worse than easily half of them.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5068 on: December 21, 2015, 12:56:54 pm »
Well Cunts win one battle and flood the forum with useless spam that's not even good enough to be called propaganda. Really clever especially that your enemies were heavily outnumbered and you've won only with one survivor.

Yesterday was not one win, yesterday was total domination of the two other teams until they gave up.

@Dark Angel, your tag was still on Worldremaker, look into that if Riots are no more.

Koveras

• View Profile
« Reply #5069 on: December 21, 2015, 01:29:46 pm »
Thats just classic, such thing is happening on every FOnline server since 1976. Not everyone agrees on my assumptions - Invidual skill dont really apply for team PvP , especially here on Reloaded
Jesus... Get over it finally. Tactics determine fights in wider aspect and individual skill is the factor that influences (decides of) the outcome of the battle itself. Even you realized playing with noob-swarm is pointless when reorganised squad of Hello Kitties/Rogues because of "skill gap between players" that was "very noticeable". So stop that bullshit already. Every team you lead brakes because of your overrated ego sooner or later, not because of some problem with "lack of teamplay because of good players playing in a team". You failed again and came here to prove your point that is invalid? Guess what, no one cares. You're not even on your own playground, so stfu. No offence, of course. :)

P.S. Coming to Reloaded to say that Reloaded players are noobs is just pathetic. Especially you're worse than easily half of them.
Skill doesn't matter, I've took total newbies to fonline world, and made a PvP gang which could stand against SoT/BBS in 1st session of reloaded, and it was only me who had PvP experience but no leading experience, and still we won 1/2 fights, and it's a not matter of skill but a matter how you lead people and how you treat them, I never expected from my people to be pr0 elite pvp who can 2x hex while running.  If I had more time I would've join Khans and do shit with them but in real life "wasteland is harsh" real meme.

I don't have any grudge against Msh or I don't want to insult him but I can't say he doesn't take PvP too seriously and wants his team be the best of the bests which ruins the morale totally and people don't want to play in Rogues, guess why old rogue players are playing in diffirent gangs or not the game at all, he's just pissing them off and that's my pov (after consulting it with others). Never butthurt on your people when you aren't pr0 elite pvp. Never ever.

My set of advices: regear comeback until you win or laugh, you lose only when you rage.
Also you lose at start when you take PvP seriously.

#typos
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 01:40:04 pm by Koveras »