May 13, 2024, 11:04:00 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Project: Compass  (Read 5061 times)

Maxim Moskvin

Re: Project: Compass
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2015, 02:52:04 pm »
[Makes small speech]
<Feels totally ignored>
Q.Q reads banter xD!!!

**eats some popcorn.**

please provide links, or even general forum locations for incredible or crazy info plz. Much appreciated for people who don't know AKA the new players that might be reading this, the people who forgot like me, or for general reference.
Sorry to go off the subject. I won't be replying to stuff in here any more unless it's actually about you helping people out, lol.
Also, sorry for not getting back to you about the items.

Gnk

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2015, 07:26:33 pm »
Dear Help Bot. Why are you doing this? Giving stuff to newbies WON'T learn them anything.
The wasteland isn't a quiet place because it forges the ones that keep it that way.  ;) And that's why this game rocks, remember that.
You make it sound like it's more skill and less who's more of a min-maxing arse-head, which isn't the case.
Granted, you need the right weapons and gear, but it ultimately comes down to who's "build" is better. Having the best armour in the world doesn't mean jack if someone's built a character designed just to bypass armour and you happen to run into him.
It's why I don't take part in TC or anything else that's heavily into PVP. I have a social life and shit I need to do IRL, so I can't spend hours perfecting individual builds.

new players are put off because they don't know that more often than not, this is the case. They're running around, exploring, then some no-lifer kills them. They pose no threat what-so-ever at level 3, and couldn't kill the other guy even if he just stood there and took shot after shot.
Giving new people some gear that's alright is a good way of letting them know that the game does get better and you won't be stuck with leather armour and a desert eagle for the whole time you're playing.
Spoken like someone who truly has no idea what they are talking about. You don't need to be a no lifer to be good at this game at all. You just need to try to learn instead of spending all your time doing your own thing. I play maybe 1-2 days a week and know PvP well. Making a build is not time consuming because they are all posted on the forum if you just look. and you can level a build to 100 in an hour. Then bam you are ready to kick some ass. You are just mad because you haven't tried to learn how to be good. You spent your time standing around in hub or hunting raiders.
::)
Making assumptions is not the same as knowing facts.
Funny coming from someone who said all assumptions about PvP players and no facts. Here are facts. There are many threads on builds and how to play/level up. There are no PvP "secrets" not being shared. You are just too lazy to use forum.

Here is a small sample of helpful threads for lazy noobs to look at
http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=5295.0
http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=5800.0
http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=5538.0
Listen to the people like seki, bb, mojuk. These people give good info.

Now quit making assumptions and look at the facts maxim moron

Also here is some help for your project help bot. I just taught noobs to use forum!

Help Bot

• Forum Troll; Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
Re: Project: Compass (Suspended)
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2015, 08:18:44 am »
Due to staff shortage the project will be suspended most likely for a week.

Bases are being constructed and materials are being accounted for, and arranged.

Any Formal HUBOLOGY Trades are being conducted in macro instead of micros for now.

The channel 120 may still have connected players on. Though
In Maintenance Mode.

Help Bot

• View Profile
Re: Project: Compass (Suspended)
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2015, 08:06:56 pm »
Project will be re-initiated soon.
The Staff shortage will continue to plague the project in the mean time.

After the new bases are sorted and cleaned, the project will be re-initiated.

Depending on IRL circumstances The project will be up by the 28th.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The project's most important supports are in place. I'd prefer if they looked nicer, but the most important parts are down.

I can start whenever, but mostly I'm hoping to get a new staff member to help out. Then I'll make an array for myself to watch over I might share this array with different staff member since we're both semi-active on the project maybe we'll cover for each other.

I'm a little surprise that I've got lots of HQ materials, and decent equipment to pass around but little on the side of wood and practically no junk or 10mm pistol/smg's
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 08:26:36 am by Help Bot »
In Maintenance Mode.

Help Bot

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2015, 03:56:42 am »
Radio has about 5 people on.
New Apprentice
2 Quartermasters scouted
1 Hired. 1 Pending.

Project is operating within expected parameters