May 14, 2024, 05:13:13 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Cant start my game?  (Read 1485 times)

senor_sweh

• View Profile
Cant start my game?
« on: November 08, 2015, 05:27:23 pm »
So, some of you will know me already as Senor_sweg, a noob from a couple days ago, but thats besides the point. Yesterday I was hunting with some friends and my power cut off. Some retarded truck driver ran into a telephone pole or something. Anyways, today, when I try to play, Fonline Reloaded is just a gray screen for maybe 2 seconds and then the game just completely crashes. No crash notes or anything, the gray screen just closes. Wtf? Can anyone help? Tried restarting my PC to no avail.

Edit: I just realized I misspelled my own nickname when signing up for the forum. GG
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 05:29:55 pm by senor_sweh »

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Cant start my game?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2015, 05:33:45 pm »
Go to data folder and delete cache folder. In case when you'll run FOnline again and you get "error table" just hit enter on keyboard.

senor_sweh

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2015, 05:36:28 pm »
Go to data folder and delete cache folder. In case when you'll run FOnline again and you get "error table" just hit enter on keyboard.

No dice. Still the same problem. Thanks for trying though. And to think the riot team shot me the other day lol

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2015, 05:38:55 pm »
This is the game :D
Anyway put here what you have in FOnline.log

senor_sweh

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2015, 05:41:36 pm »
Fonline.log? what for?
Oh, and i forgot to mention that FonlineGL doesnt work either, still has the same problem

senor_sweh

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2015, 05:43:27 pm »
Fuck me, Im retarded. I updated the game and that fixed it. Lol I shouldve thought of that sooner

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2015, 05:44:15 pm »
=='