May 14, 2024, 05:32:56 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: PVP players have SUCH a toxic attitude.  (Read 8253 times)

Cjpk

• "Cjpk" /ingame, Cjpk
    • View Profile
Re: PVP players have SUCH a toxic attitude.
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2015, 10:42:25 pm »
sometimes i eat my spaghettios from the can, because i dont wanna go the extra mile to put it in a bowl then wash it later. you do well to remember these tips friend.
I like long walks on the beach and chilling with my waifus, and i like my frendz ehg blax n bur.

favorite

• Muhosransk
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2015, 10:58:26 pm »

HazMat

• Don't give a fuck about TC or your clan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2015, 12:50:13 am »
Side note: I went to the glow. My dick fell off.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2015, 01:41:52 am »
I'm a new player, I went into a pvp zone naked in the hopes of seeing a multiplayer PVP fight in my beloved engine for the first time. So I announced myself in shout and went in excited. Then the spawn killing started, along with the "your mom" insults out of the blue.
Of course they'll say stuff like that, when you go naked to a "PvP zone," players will assume you're a troll

Idiots like GNAA Member and pretty much everyone else in "Poor Mongol(oids)" and "Bang Bang I'm a Faggot" who would deliberately go out of their way to kill me over and over for no reason whatsoever while talking shit.
They don't know who you are, everyone will assume you're an enemy scout because you're going up to them naked. And talking shit is part of the FOnline experience, everyone who does PvP will end up doing it eventually.

If any of you fucktards are reading this, go play Call of Duty you sociopathic inbred children, you are toxic as fuck and I sincerely hope that Kilgore continues adding sanctions put on your "PVP" aka shoot every 90 hp newbie that is trying to enjoy or learn the game.
See, your first glimpse of PvP and you already started forum PvP :D. Also if you're 90 HP, wtf you doing in a "PvP zone" If you want to PvP, you need the proper build (character), items, and team to do some good PvP. Running around bluesuit yelling "OMG YOU KILLED A NEWBIE, YOU SUCH PRO" is not gonna help you.

The difference in approach-ability and level of intelligence between the RPers and PVPers is MASSIVE, I sincerely believe that most PVPers have some psychological trauma.
Not all PvPers suffer from a psychological trauma, however I think some of them do :P Roleplaying and PvPing are completely different. Roleplaying IMO is no fun and boring, for others its the best thing in FOnline. PvPing release your inner dunno how to say it, bad side I guess cause you just want to kill/humiliate the enemy. Then you have your enemies that get some respect, like for me is Kestrel, Johnny Ghoul, blasma khan, a few others that are good to fight against without me calling them faggots or something :P

Anyways I highly suggest to ask for a PvP build, don't go into these "PvP zones" bluesuit straight from respawn, you'll just make a fool of yourself, find a team or something. I've been PvPing for a while and you don't see me yelling like a barbarian (but if you're my enemy, I'm gonna be sooo salty to you xd)

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2015, 05:58:58 am »
When you go into a pvp zone, you're gonna get killed. PERIOD.

But he's right, a lot of you pvp apes are (words I been warned not to use in forums anymore) and stupid.
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

jarok

• Howdy, partner.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2015, 10:18:37 am »
When you go into a pvp zone, you're gonna get killed. PERIOD.

You forgot about being raped and eaten by crazy psycho pvp apes in power armors. One shot, one kill no hax just skill.
I'm badass and I will kick your asses.

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2015, 01:17:31 pm »
10/10 cry thread, would click again.

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2015, 05:52:22 pm »
Agreed Wind_Drift. Epic thread  ;D

Alright new guys, I'm gonna recap for you why PvPers kill players like you. For me at least, when I see a bluesuit during some sort of PvP, this is what I think.

A. Oh snap they brought in a spy!
B. Oh look, a melee jinxed unarmed troll.
C. This guy has C4 on him.
D. Loot hamster.
E. He's waiting to equip his gear for some reason.
F. He's here to be a general douche bag troll.
and there are many other reasons I could think of to kill bluesuits in PvP zones.

It's not the players who are toxic my friend, it's the game. These kind of people are attracted to this kind of game. Stick here long enough and you will understand what it takes to "survive".

If you want to see PvP, like someone said before, go to the PvP movies and screens section and I'm sure you will find what you're looking for.

I sincerely believe that most PVPers have some psychological trauma.

It's not my fault that my parents made me fight my siblings to the death. "Be strong" they told me... "It'll be easy" they said...

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2015, 06:04:00 pm »
You forgot about being raped and eaten by crazy psycho pvp apes in power armors. One shot, one kill no hax just skill.
Uuuum.....
But, what if you enjoyed it?
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Rando

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2015, 05:47:22 am »
I killed this bluesuit "Iguana Vendor" in reno recently. He immediately insulted me as I passed over his body before I said anything, no doubt he's earned the shit on his chest from pvpers. Good job throwing around the "Toxic!!! TOXIC!!!" buzzword too, faggot.

Help Bot

• Forum Troll; Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2015, 09:36:00 pm »
PvP zones are PvP zones.

I think the wiki could be more clear by listing this in more places.

But Vendor isn't wrong. PvP players would still be doing this if they could at safe zones or places they shouldn't be dicks in but there was an exploit.
In Maintenance Mode.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2015, 01:23:49 am »
Spoiler: show
I'm a new player, I went into a pvp zone naked in the hopes of seeing a multiplayer PVP fight in my beloved engine for the first time. So I announced myself in shout and went in excited. Then the spawn killing started, along with the "your mom" insults out of the blue.
Of course they'll say stuff like that, when you go naked to a "PvP zone," players will assume you're a troll

Idiots like GNAA Member and pretty much everyone else in "Poor Mongol(oids)" and "Bang Bang I'm a Faggot" who would deliberately go out of their way to kill me over and over for no reason whatsoever while talking shit.
They don't know who you are, everyone will assume you're an enemy scout because you're going up to them naked. And talking shit is part of the FOnline experience, everyone who does PvP will end up doing it eventually.

If any of you fucktards are reading this, go play Call of Duty you sociopathic inbred children, you are toxic as fuck and I sincerely hope that Kilgore continues adding sanctions put on your "PVP" aka shoot every 90 hp newbie that is trying to enjoy or learn the game.
See, your first glimpse of PvP and you already started forum PvP :D. Also if you're 90 HP, wtf you doing in a "PvP zone" If you want to PvP, you need the proper build (character), items, and team to do some good PvP. Running around bluesuit yelling "OMG YOU KILLED A NEWBIE, YOU SUCH PRO" is not gonna help you.

The difference in approach-ability and level of intelligence between the RPers and PVPers is MASSIVE, I sincerely believe that most PVPers have some psychological trauma.
Not all PvPers suffer from a psychological trauma, however I think some of them do :P Roleplaying and PvPing are completely different. Roleplaying IMO is no fun and boring, for others its the best thing in FOnline. PvPing release your inner dunno how to say it, bad side I guess cause you just want to kill/humiliate the enemy. Then you have your enemies that get some respect, like for me is Kestrel, Johnny Ghoul, blasma khan, a few others that are good to fight against without me calling them faggots or something :P

Anyways I highly suggest to ask for a PvP build, don't go into these "PvP zones" bluesuit straight from respawn, you'll just make a fool of yourself, find a team or something. I've been PvPing for a while and you don't see me yelling like a barbarian (but if you're my enemy, I'm gonna be sooo salty to you xd)

I believe the sanctions placed on Russia are  not letting me that picture

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2015, 02:10:51 am »
I can't see it either stalker