Username:

Password:

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Game Discussion / Re: fallout online private server
« Last post by zacandneil on Yesterday at 09:54:29 pm »
thank you for clearing that up for me !

im in the discord but i will check out the channel you suggested

i mean this is for a small coumminty of freinds for like 20 so i dont want to invest to much time into modding and scripting if no one in my community wants to play it but am i right in thinking that seen as it seasson 2 it will have everything in seasson 2 and is playble with out having to do anything other than run it and connect to it ?
General Game Discussion / Re: fallout online private server
« Last post by Kilgore on Yesterday at 06:11:57 pm »
Please see this subforum: https://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?board=27.0

But I assume that you've already been there if you launched the server. We've published server and client source for FOnline Reloaded Season 2. It's quite different in terms of content in mechanics than what we have now (Season 4 which is basically the same as Season 3). We have no plans to release current source.

If you need help with modding, join our Discord server and look at #modding channel, and also please visit https://fodev.net/

Authors of other FOnline servers most likely don't share their sources and tools so you won't be able to launch copies of these, but it's better to ask them.
General Game Discussion / fallout online private server
« Last post by zacandneil on Yesterday at 09:54:18 am »
hi all , im looking at hosting my own private server for my little community and ive been messing around with reloaded server and clinet, i have some question and i though id be able to get all my anwser here

from launching the server and joining and playing around a bit it seem like there alot of stuff to do already,but im wondering is it missing anything ? and do the private server have all the features the live server does

is there a place to get custom scripts or stuff to add to the server to modify it or do you have to do it all your self

is there any other Fonline servers that you can download , some one mentioned to me Fonline 2 but the only thing i could find was on there patrion and mentioned free Simulation hosting, which i have no idea  what that is.

any infomation or advice is greatly appreciated
Suggestions / Faction Base: Iconic Stables
« Last post by Tin Man on Yesterday at 06:16:35 am »
Many players of Fallout 2 enjoyed to make a storage base out of New Reno Stables.

The suggestion is to add this as a faction base option.

Map file is available.

Screenshot: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/236482819562536962/1243015426435317830/hq_stables_description.png?ex=664fefd3&is=664e9e53&hm=b1e3312565102192a9b158807c715eebe28b7b9365c8f9e7ac6d019ef98e3a15&
News and Announcements / Re: Donations Info
« Last post by Kilgore on Yesterday at 05:53:04 am »
Thanks for donating.
General Game Discussion / Re: Old fallout and New Fallout
« Last post by Georgy on May 22, 2024, 11:08:51 pm »
hi
News and Announcements / Re: Donations Info
« Last post by zax on May 22, 2024, 02:45:26 pm »
Donated, Thanks for keeping it Running.
Tools and Modifications / Re: Jinxed Jack Interface
« Last post by Tin Man on May 21, 2024, 06:55:45 am »
The JJ UI is really nice. The only thing missing are buttons for armors, weapons, ammo, drugs, misc items for inventory/container view.

In barter view those are there and nicely implemented. Overall very nice.

The world map view is also especially great with this UI.
Tools and Modifications / Re: Jinxed Jack Interface
« Last post by Tin Man on May 21, 2024, 05:15:39 am »
Thank you very much for updating the UI's!

Could you explain the differences in features out of your perspective of jinxed jack and pure evil interfaces?

Or perhaps post screenshots of it?

I think it could help players to decide which one to go with.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10