May 16, 2024, 03:39:53 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: In-game Newspapers  (Read 3490 times)

Blarney

• View Profile
Re: In-game Newspapers
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2016, 02:23:41 pm »

It would add much to immersion and a decent faction should definately have it's own newspaper, in game or not.

*real faction

Using the words khan and decent in the same sentence is stretching its meaning I think.

And not necessarily a newspaper, but I agree a real and functioning faction should have lines of communication from the top down and vice versa.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2016, 07:00:44 pm »

It would add much to immersion and a decent faction should definately have it's own newspaper, in game or not.

*real faction

Using the words khan and decent in the same sentence is stretching its meaning I think.

And not necessarily a newspaper, but I agree a real and functioning faction should have lines of communication from the top down and vice versa.

What are you on? Our faction is but a tool for our Clan.

Anyhow, I see no reason not to have these, stimulating culture is good for the community at large. Always.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Old Man Henderson

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2016, 11:19:55 am »
Anything that adds flavour to this game can only be a plus. Yeah, people would abuse it in some degree, but that'd be the fun part.
Reading all the made up crap that didn't happen etc. Maybe some Fallout Online Reloaded urban myths would be started.