May 12, 2024, 10:14:33 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Re: Add reno locker with change  (Read 12384 times)

zinthos

Re: Add reno locker with change
« on: July 23, 2015, 01:18:23 pm »
tc is not interesting anymore, 10 hour long tb traps are boring as fuck and cant ever be closed, spamming radio to make pvp wont have any effect and pking in caravan results with ban.

kilgore said he doesnt give a fuck about lockers and pvpers and he focuses on new session, altough im sure that implementing this locker would take less time than the last update with buyable skins. he asked for ideas to what to spawn inside, got answers and still nothing. lets accept we are the 0,0001% minority of the server and let this thread die silently.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2015, 02:05:10 pm »
Even if Im against this damn locker, I cannot stand how fast you gonna give up. Fight for your rights, show some evidences to prove your words, try to get some new players, or try to make it interesting for already playing once. I don't want to be rude, but older players especially PvP oriented are rude for new guys, and very often laugh or insult the new one....try to get more players and votes around your idea, and you should easily win....good luck, and don't give up Zinthos :)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 04:42:44 pm by Mad Matt »
GUN FOR HIRE

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2015, 02:09:27 pm »
QQ is easier and doesn't take much effort

Adams

• Bang Bang Smash ty buzerant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2015, 02:14:30 pm »
whats a QQ?

Mad Matt

• View Profile
GUN FOR HIRE

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2015, 08:53:46 am »
crying

Napalm

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2015, 09:46:56 am »
If updates were focused a little to PVP-RT on a small scale, well, no one would be here "crying". Answers can be found with a few questions. Why nobody is going to Reno, Redding or BH as in the times of 2238? Those times have no stupid lockers.

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2015, 05:54:18 pm »
blyad

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2015, 05:58:35 pm »
Concentrate the PvP somewhere for fucks sake. TB makes me puke already. In Glow I find only overweight scrubs & werehouse is always begin cleaned by only me ? What the hell is problem with people nowdays ? Sitting in caves became your new hobby or what ?

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2015, 06:14:06 pm »
Concentrate the PvP somewhere for fucks sake. TB makes me puke already. In Glow I find only overweight scrubs & werehouse is always begin cleaned by only me ? What the hell is problem with people nowdays ? Sitting in caves became your new hobby or what ?
Well now, look at reloaded. No major change, no new items were added, no new mechanics, no new maps, no TC change, no new anything other than this interface font change and CTRL shooting (bout god damn time it caught up with other servers).

Reloaded is too repetitive, NOTHING has changed since wipe and everyone thought it was gonna be amazing but look now, TC is dead and you only have newbies doing TB traps claiming to be"pro"  ::) I'm starting to wonder IF there will be any official wipe.

Almost what? 2, 3 years now? Wow, 2238 didn't even take that long
Spoiler: show

Spoiler: show

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2015, 06:21:56 pm »
I don't want to be rude, but if you want guys more updates and more things added, theres nothing easier to have. Just make it on your own, theres planty of instructions etc, make maps, guns, etc and send to Kilgore or Docan, and you have it :)

Btw good I didnt listen to other players when they said that my work about new guns, armors and armor, all new from scratch have no future cause Kilgore said no to that kind of ideas. im making it on my own, and as i heard from one of Staff member it has chances to be put in-game...so stop complain and do something on your own, theres nothing that can stop you
GUN FOR HIRE

Rinzler

• Sarcasm mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2015, 06:26:01 pm »
The sad thing is there is probably better loot in caves than at any dungeon/town location now. And all comments about "loot hamsters" and "crying" aside, people like loot, for some reason they just love having better weapons and armor to equip their characters with.

I don't see what is wrong with having some places where decent gear spawns, I don't think it should be rare gear most of the time. I think things like unique pancor or xl would be adequate. They can be crafted anyway and if you've got somewhere you have a good fight and maybe take home some gear which will save you on crafting then, happy days. The problem at the moment is when somebody clears warehouse or bothers to go al the way down into the glow and they take home a unique M60 or laser pistol for their troubles then it gets old pretty fast. At least caving theres a chance to find something useful and even a chance that somebody might come in after you and try to get the drop on you, which is more than you can say for WH or glow right now.
When you get angry please try to remember it is not really me you are angry with, my words have simply triggered your pre-existing anger and in doing so created a false reality where it’s all my fault.

Johnny

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2015, 10:31:53 am »
crying

try to get more players and votes around your idea, and you should easily win....good luck

All you get when you talk about about reno or private mine is stop crying, there is no discussion to have with such assholes.

C.H.A.R.L.I.E

• Supporter
  • stereotypical hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2015, 11:37:37 am »
tc is not interesting anymore

The only reason TC is boring and dead is because you made it that way. Typically we have to wait between 30 min - 1 hour for 30 seconds of pvp.

If you think TC is not interesting anymore maybe you should try some new things, like for example attacking when enemies are taking instead of waiing 10 minutes then retake?

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2015, 11:54:40 am »
tc is not interesting anymore

The only reason TC is boring and dead is because you made it that way. Typically we have to wait between 30 min - 1 hour for 30 seconds of pvp.

If you think TC is not interesting anymore maybe you should try some new things, like for example attacking when enemies are taking instead of waiing 10 minutes then retake?

omg its our fault :(((
BSG blaming UV again. You left becuase of us? Good to know, whoohoo ;)
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA