May 21, 2024, 08:39:08 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Changelog 19/09/2015  (Read 41292 times)

Beer

• View Profile
Re: Changelog 19/09/2015
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2015, 12:54:29 pm »
Making Tier 4 available in Whorehouse & New Reno makes swarms intensify once again and making already fat-rich factions even richer. I can say same for my own guys farming stuff when nobody is online is main source of money income nowdays since the update. That's economy gamebreaker.
But wait, wasn't that what pvp guys wanted?
Some. I always said something like this but im not complaining because at least pvp is here again.
Personally I think the chance should be greatly reduced to like 0.005%, with the main purpose of the places to attract people. 2% is really dam high for something repeatable each 20 minutes.

DesertHero

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2015, 02:42:37 pm »
Ahh you people still don't get it :)

You are always about: Noo the factions get stronger which and can give their members more and more. An infinite circle of bla bla. -1 AP nooooo unbalanced. imba. bla bla

Mini adjustments but no big changes. First all want reno to be gone because of newbies can get good stuff. Than after Reno was gone all say only the big once get all the money and stuff.. *sighs* Now it's back again...

Get 20-30 people at a time with normal CA + unbuffed guns but knowledge to the game and you still can beat all factions here in TC (most of the times).

The problem is the game is boring in the long run and has no new stuff. Look what big mmorpgs do to maintain and entertain their userbase. If it would get constantly new players and could keep them, the game would be fun. So as it is now it will always stick around with a core base and a few new peeps. That's it. Fun for those who like it boring for the rest of the world :)

Guess what. The next 10 wipes it will stay the same. I liked the game but it gets boring in the long run. It just lacks new features, goals, quests, dungeons, bosses where random guys join up. Group leveling is not needed here. etc...

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2015, 03:08:03 pm »
Making Tier 4 available in Whorehouse & New Reno makes swarms intensify once again and making already fat-rich factions even richer. I can say same for my own guys farming stuff when nobody is online is main source of money income nowdays since the update. That's economy gamebreaker.
Personally I think the chance should be greatly reduced to like 0.005%, with the main purpose of the places to attract people. 2% is really dam high for something repeatable each 20 minutes.

Already got 2 vindies & bridgekeeper. It's too easy. And yea pvp apes were crying for it to happen.

rightandleft

• Never mind the bollocks here is RightandLeft
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2015, 11:22:40 am »

Already got 2 vindies & bridgekeeper. It's too easy. And yea pvp apes were crying for it to happen.

Yeah but these guys where all in the same faction who where complaining.

BeheGrzmotPL

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2015, 04:30:38 pm »
You're right DesertHero - the game is simply boring. Most games would have made achievments, chellenge daily and weekly, occasional quests.

The introduction of my above solution would be so good that each alone would have to try to get the implant. Money can themselves transmit other players.

Arcanix

« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2015, 04:48:04 pm »
The problem is the game is boring in the long run and has no new stuff. Look what big mmorpgs do to maintain and entertain their userbase. If it would get constantly new players and could keep them, the game would be fun. So as it is now it will always stick around with a core base and a few new peeps. That's it. Fun for those who like it boring for the rest of the world :)

Guess what. The next 10 wipes it will stay the same. I liked the game but it gets boring in the long run. It just lacks new features, goals, quests, dungeons, bosses where random guys join up. Group leveling is not needed here. etc...

Its not due to lack of ideas...its due to the fact people dont want to make it happen. Just talk about it and hope to get this minor tweak in so the game is bearable to them.

Help Bot

• Forum Troll; Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 24, 2015, 05:31:49 pm »
You're right DesertHero - the game is simply boring. Most games would have made achievments, chellenge daily and weekly, occasional quests.

The introduction of my above solution would be so good that each alone would have to try to get the implant. Money can themselves transmit other players.
It doesn't get any less boring with Achievements and Daily challenges. More quests would be nice if the rewards were better than mining and staying at home.

The Achievements and Challenges these days are who can get the most T4 stuff to show off at the HUB.
In Maintenance Mode.

Arcanix

« Reply #52 on: September 24, 2015, 06:35:30 pm »
As for challanges...what you could do is to have this simple personal, generic to all, story line. (Treat everyone as the vault dweller).

Say every x levels you are set out to get this gear, talk to a few hippies, craft those items, build a base, raid and claim these towns or kill that boss. A few other things i forgot now...

If you do it alone or in groups its up to you. You can have these challanges scale with levels. This way even a level 275 could find something to do.

Scale with levels? If you do this lvl 50 quest at level or lower level the NPCs are default. If you do them at level 51-275 they are buffed according to level. Higher hps, crits, average damage output and possibly add spawns. Yeah Bosses of any sort should be able to call in reinforcements.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 06:56:58 pm by Arcanix »

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 24, 2015, 07:11:15 pm »

It doesn't get any less boring with Achievements and Daily challenges. More quests would be nice if the rewards were better than mining and staying at home.

The Achievements and Challenges these days are who can get the most T4 stuff to show off at the HUB.

It doesn't need to be better gear, just different. Even 9 mm Mauser but with buffed stats to .223 pistol level (just example), NCR Armors, Black Leather/Metal Armors etc. Notighing balance braking, or nothing with best stats. Just something new/different.

As for challanges...what you could do is to have this simple personal, generic to all, story line. (Treat everyone as the vault dweller).

Say every x levels you are set out to get this gear, talk to a few hippies, craft those items, build a base, raid and claim these towns or kill that boss. A few other things i forgot now...

If you do it alone or in groups its up to you. You can have these challanges scale with levels. This way even a level 275 could find something to do.

Scale with levels? If you do this lvl 50 quest at level or lower level the NPCs are default. If you do them at level 51-275 they are buffed according to level. Higher hps, crits, average damage output and possibly add spawns. Yeah Bosses of any sort should be able to call in reinforcements.

Not bad idea, just make it in TB too. I don't think kicking boss ass in sniper char while fighting in RT is good idea.
GUN FOR HIRE

Help Bot

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2015, 02:33:00 am »
Not bad idea, just make it in TB too. I don't think kicking boss ass in sniper char while fighting in RT is good idea.
Quests that have rare items would be cool too, or just cave rare/locker rares. But Snipers are designed to cripple against a boss crippling and Hexing are the way to go.
In Maintenance Mode.

rightandleft

• Never mind the bollocks here is RightandLeft
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 25, 2015, 11:43:31 am »
This is meant for suggestions not Change log ?

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 25, 2015, 12:35:02 pm »

Well it's not like there is a section for suggestions or anything...

Arcanix

« Reply #57 on: September 25, 2015, 04:53:34 pm »

Well it's not like there is a section for suggestions or anything...

I believe this belongs in the river of tears section, hardly in the changelog thread.

Help Bot

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2015, 01:14:53 am »
Thoughts, feedback, and ideas that are related to this thread shouldn't be a problem.
If those things were bad the thread would just be locked.
In Maintenance Mode.

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 27, 2015, 01:13:04 pm »
The new update is one big bullshit. There's no Tier 4 in both werehouse & new reno or there's alot lower chance to get it. Opened total ~30 times WH & Reno box and so far only casual old WH stuff that I got shitloads of.