May 16, 2024, 11:46:48 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Fast Relog  (Read 11892 times)

Kaaon

Re: Fast Relog
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2014, 01:26:15 pm »
Please, dont speak about slaves, because your lame yesterday... 15-20 slaves have spawn behind us when we was fighting you fairly in 2nd streeet, and you are saying you play fair?
5 slaves and 3 companions spawned behind u on second street, then at TC we didnt had even single slave / companion and you bringed 10+npcs ..  ;)

I never use fast relog, i dont use mercs, i dont use slaves, and i dont use cheat.
serio ?
Characters: al tahir, Max Sneak
Ban duration: 24h
Description: Fastrelog during PvP in New Reno

docan is playing in your team so sure he will not ban you. THe ban you post was some months ago, when the server was alive,and a lot of people was playing, so you wasnt able to cheat like now.
docan is not playing on normal char anymore
we are not cheating, you are just noob, im playing this game 6 months and im better then you so u are calling me cheater ?  ;D srsly i dont believe that u play 5 years..

Max Payne

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2014, 01:33:44 pm »
One time they ban me when i have fast relog my sneaker in bluesuit, its a joke.

Im a noob? sure, thats why you never kill me in 1vs1, and i can kill easy 2 of your guys alone

you are better than me.. hmm haha its very funny, and you not its not true. Come 1vs1 then, without cheats and mercs.

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2014, 01:35:28 pm »
Everybody use fast relog once in a while, even people that are claiming they don't. I for sure, have used fast relog couple times in the 3 months I played reloaded, just because sometimes you get in the heat of the moment and you are pissed of dying. That's a fact, I don't believe anybody that say they don't use fast relog.

I think everybody should stop using slaves and mercs. Everybody is always saying "we should use mercs and slaves, bbs/UV are doing it". Factions leader Docan/Napalm should force this upon players.

Now, stop calling each others names and just agree to be "good" enemies.

Docan, as long as you will be in a faction and GM there will always be same accusation made to you. I've been playing other games where players have hosted tourneys and there was always that sort of accusation "cheat, not fair, etc."

Now, I don't know what's the solution.

from an UV soldier, who doesn't want to see server dying and pvp dying. I like figthing bbs, they are a good challenge. I never had any problem with them apart from Burstdeath who is a dick, but it has nothing to do with faction.

Dendito

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2014, 01:38:49 pm »
Come on, we have logs, screens and vids. you know you were fast reloging. And Adams, it does matter couse they scout and then attack with one more, and on bh screen we killed seki and the showed up with vindicator is cool in PA. so it does matter as you can see. We will wait then to see if they were the same person, which is obvious just by looking to the screens.

Kaaon

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2014, 01:41:57 pm »
Come 1vs1 then, without cheats and mercs.
ehm, my main character have sniper build which is not much viable for 1v1, you runned away from me in NR like minute ago and sorry but my cheats are always ON  ;D ;D ;D

btw i think everyone won 2v1 sometimes here and there..

to barneys.. docan is not playing on his play character with us, i didnt seen him on TS for months.. and i always like to play against you too but most of bbs are playing only on fo2 except few and few others which i have to always call and please to come to reloaded on TC  :( which is very sad.. bth i play on fo2 too

to dendito.. seki and vindicatoriscool are both my characters but im not only one who have passwords to them  ;) as i already said why do you think that i played both of them ? stop this flame already omg, we are not abusing rules like you  ;)

One time they ban me when i have fast relog my sneaker in bluesuit, its a joke.
srsly, bluesuit ? 3 characters at once..
http://s1308.photobucket.com/user/DogsAtCards/media/screen_20131226_17-24-14_zps6f4586b8.jpg.html
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 02:04:05 pm by Seki »

Dendito

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2014, 01:43:55 pm »
Abusing rules? how? You are off in the first screen, so i think that was you. I guess we will see wont we?

Max Payne

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2014, 01:46:13 pm »
Come 1vs1 then, without cheats and mercs.
ehm, my main character have sniper build which is not much viable for 1v1, you runned away from me in NR like minute ago and sorry but my cheats are always ON  ;D ;D ;D

btw i think everyone won 2v1 sometimes here and there..

to barneys.. docan is not playing on his play character with us, i didnt seen him on TS for months.. and most of bbs are playing on fo2 except few and few others which i have to always call and please to come to reloaded on TC  :( which is very sad.. bth i play on fo2 too

to dendito.. seki and vindicatoriscool are both my characters but im not only one who have passwords to them  ;) as i already said why do you think that i played both of them ? stop this flame already omg, we are not abusing rules like you  ;)

Thats funny, becaue im now camping for 1 hour in reno, spawn every 2mins in commercial to fight you, but you wont enter  ;D

Vindicator is cool is your char? i love it:

2 pancor burst for kill you on power armor. who's the noob

Kaaon

« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2014, 01:48:14 pm »
Thats funny, becaue im now camping for 1 hour in reno, spawn every 2mins in commercial to fight you, but you wont enter  ;D
because im on wm while AFK/doing other things or i dont want to lose vindi by dying 2-3v1 or go 1v1 with sniper build (Seki)

2 pancor burst for kill you on power armor. who's the noob
your lucky critical and my low damage resistance doesnt mean that someone is noob and i never called you noob, why are you so offensive ?
btw it was 3+sneaker vs 2..

Abusing rules? how? You are off in the first screen, so i think that was you. I guess we will see wont we?
by using duallogs/fastrelogs.. and on that screen i was offline because i raged so hard after making huge mistake by going on downtown
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 01:53:22 pm by Seki »

Dendito

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2014, 01:51:26 pm »
Our ppl got banned when they did, this post is about you. its your word against ours, like i said, we will see.

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2014, 01:52:30 pm »
People need to chillax.

triqua

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2014, 01:53:10 pm »
i would have expected only one real person is allowed to have access to one character ( its OWN character). but it seems i was wrong about that? considering that fact it is nearly unable to proof duallog/fastrelog (even considering same ip if ppl are reallife friends and sitting next to each other). ppl always can claim that there had a friend at home or something like that. so maybe it would be fair to say that ppl only play their own characters i guess.. just a thought about it

Max Payne

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2014, 01:54:01 pm »
3 vs2 ? AND? you have bozar/vindi, and 2 powers amors, we have shiity combat armor and pancor, So that was total fair combat i think. im not offensive, you first call me noob, and liars stress me.

Critical chance? Yes i have 23% critic, and its because i have create this char to kill with critics, its not about luck,

And if i can be a bit offensive, its because im bored to see your team killing the server, its the only game i play, i love it, so yeah i rage when i see what you do, when i see killgore ban a guy like me and dont ban hetzer or stalker who are trolling everyone using fast relogs and trial logs!! This all is bullshit the game can be awesome and all teams leave because of bbs now i must run in all towns from the map to find a guy to kill!
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 01:56:30 pm by Max Payne »

Kaaon

« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2014, 01:54:33 pm »
i would have expected only one real person is allowed to have access to one character ( its OWN character). but it seems i was wrong about that? considering that fact it is nearly unable to proof duallog/fastrelog (even considering same ip if ppl are reallife friends and sitting next to each other). ppl always can claim that there had a friend at home or something like that. so maybe it would be fair to say that ppl only play their own characters i guess.. just a thought about it
thats why there is sometimes GM online watching IPs of players during pvp and believe me, its not worth to risk to get ban for month (or perma)  ;)
but sadly DocAN is still less and less active so there was so much dual/fast relogs last weeks..

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2014, 01:56:59 pm »
Why not adding a GM then? I think it could be good for the game!

Dendito

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2014, 02:00:13 pm »
People need to chillax.

this topic wasnt for anyone else than admins to awnser.