May 13, 2024, 03:56:21 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: I guess I lose :\  (Read 5340 times)

Mad Matt

• View Profile
Re: I guess I lose :\
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2015, 10:28:12 am »
Damn, it was strange...I was fighting yesterday with him, arm to arm against enemies...are you sure it was him ?
GUN FOR HIRE

Blarney

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2015, 10:42:48 am »
100% sure it was him, no doubt of that whatsoever.

I also fought arm to arm with him, back to back, whatever fighting position you can think of  ;) , countless times. I even guarded him while he crafted and helped him finish quests etc.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 10:50:52 am by Blarney »

Craig Boone

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2015, 02:38:55 pm »
Ill talk to him when i see him that is very not like him.
The Masters Of Disharmony Leader
(would you like to know more^^^???)

Come on you ape you wanna live forever?

Blarney

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2015, 03:07:38 pm »
Thanks, he won't respond to me at all.

Help Bot

• Forum Troll; Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2015, 05:06:20 pm »
If he doesn't apologize looks like most of the wastes will shun him. I actually remember seeing him around.
Didn't seem like the sort to do this.
In Maintenance Mode.

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2015, 05:23:43 pm »
TB perfectly H, I would baserape the holy sh*t out of my friends if they gave me the opening. It's just the way fonline players are! If you say "I wouldn't baserape!" You're either full of it, or your a pansy.

I mean, I'd Obviously tell them it was me and laugh... (I've actually done it before, whether it was a prank or not.)

But yeah, there has been longer lasting cons than this before. Think back to 2238, even though I doubt anyone remembers the "The Lost Children" incedent. It was a big one hehe....

Anyways, yeah I'm pretty sure Ribbit is a MoD/UV guy. The first lesson you should ever learn playing ANY Fonline server is DON'T TRUST ANYONE. If you want friends, go out in real life and find some. These people aren't your friends hehe...

Blarney

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2015, 07:27:04 pm »
I might troll a guy but personally I wouldn't and haven't baseraped or stabbed anyone in the back seriously, maybe that makes me a pansy (I prefer to think loyal :p maybe trustable), but in the case of baseraping a noob, you gain almost nothing and deter someone from playing further, if you baserape a friend you become known as that guy (who values himself first and cant be trusted), and if you baserape a faction mate or faction in general you are just cutting into time and effort spent by others for immediate self gain and risk being ostracized.

Those are/were my motivations anyway.. Plus the wipe argument, what value do any rare items really have unless you use them (more than your reputation?).

Do everything important alone, search alone, gain more alone, risk less alone, only use others when you have to. :\

I don't see how the pve guys make it very far, that's a lonely existence in an MMO, most interactions are players shooting you, tricking you or chatting at the hub ;D