Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1686805 times)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #8295 on: October 08, 2016, 12:45:51 am »
show me on the doll where the bad lash hurt you donnie. cri more. khans have always been shit and will always be... your long wall of text on forum shows an unhealthy level of obsession. go see a psychiatrist. they can help you with your anxiety and low self esteem but they won't be able to cure your autism.

You just took the points he made about your mental health, dumbed them down and said the same thing back without making any sense or have any valid points at all, you do this alot, also like you deleted your characters and you still come here to get abused and spat on and you call someone obsessed without realizing how handicapped you look? You got some issues kid, better STRAIGHTEN them out, amirite?

@UV, come on guys
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 12:47:32 am by Dr. Mengelito 👑 »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8296 on: October 08, 2016, 12:57:08 am »
Meng, you're one dumb fuck if you didn't notice the video was shot months ago. Dumb, fat, unemployed fuckboi. Cry more or gitgud

show me on the doll where the bad lash hurt you donnie. cri more. khans have always been shit and will always be... your long wall of text on forum shows an unhealthy level of obsession. go see a psychiatrist. they can help you with your anxiety and low self esteem but they won't be able to cure your autism.

You just took the points he made about your mental health, dumbed them down and said the same thing back without making any sense or have any valid points at all, you do this alot, also like you deleted your characters and you still come here to get abused and spat on and you call someone obsessed without realizing how handicapped you look? You got some issues kid, better STRAIGHTEN them out, amirite?

@UV, come on guys

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8297 on: October 08, 2016, 01:00:22 am »
Look yourself in the mirror and read through yourself mimicking people like a parrot haha

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
  • Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8298 on: October 08, 2016, 01:00:40 am »
Meng, you're one dumb fuck if you didn't notice the video was shot months ago. Dumb, fat, unemployed fuckboi. Cry more or gitgud

Says the kid who wanted to cut his own dick off to impress some chick he met on tumblr. Lose some weight and read a book ffs.

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8299 on: October 08, 2016, 01:08:31 am »
Hm. At least I'm not trying to impress 12 year olds by swarming. Aren't they a little young for you, Dorko?

EDITED TO ADD:
The only thing I'm ashamed of is that you share a gender with me. You're a cowardly cad without honor, and apparently without a life either.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 01:11:53 am by lash 📱 »

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
  • Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8300 on: October 08, 2016, 01:15:27 am »
Hm. At least I'm not trying to impress 12 year olds by swarming. Aren't they a little young for you, Dorko?

EDITED TO ADD:
The only thing I'm ashamed of is that you share a gender with me. You're a cowardly cad without honor, and apparently without a life either.

>Cowardly
>No Honor
>No Life
We dont share genders, I dont identify as a retard.

Theres only two genders by the way, theres Khans and women.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 01:17:07 am by ⛧Donnie Darko⛧ »

NeedALight?

• View Profile
« Reply #8301 on: October 08, 2016, 01:19:50 am »
"A retired videogame player comes back to the forums for one final fight"

That's a sad story, so sad lash.  :'(

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8302 on: October 08, 2016, 01:22:20 am »
Hahaha seriously Lash if you get any sympathy from Max and Butcher at home it's because they feel bad for you. Keep shitposting, my only concern with you obsessing and embarrassing yourself over and over again is that this is your only way to get off  ;D

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8303 on: October 08, 2016, 01:26:57 am »
cry more, your tears water my lawn

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8304 on: October 08, 2016, 01:42:34 am »
#inb4anotherlashmemethatdoesntmakesenseandthathedidntmake

Git gud

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8305 on: October 08, 2016, 01:48:59 am »
We had awesome fun today on our PVP marathon and you're here calling people fat, fatty. So far so good but then you go "cry" hahahah man. It's embarrassing so it's hard to read, monkey see monkey do but you're doing it wrong fatty catboy  ;D

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8306 on: October 08, 2016, 02:01:48 am »
Well, I hope you had fun. Cuz I did. Been playing through Metal Gear Rising - great game, by the way. Also, your lamentations are most delectable. Hurry! I think Butcher's about to kill another one of your men (I think that makes five).

NeedALight?

• View Profile
« Reply #8307 on: October 08, 2016, 02:16:58 am »
Funny thing is he actually thinks we care what he does.  :facepalm

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #8308 on: October 08, 2016, 10:03:05 am »
I ain't even reading this anymore Book covers vs. Propakhanda, vs. book covers vs. propakhanda.

I need to get back to game soon I see you boyz got bored without me.

Peace out

zekromo

• 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭
    • View Profile
« Reply #8309 on: October 08, 2016, 10:08:09 am »

Do I watch the Social Warriors or do I watch the Ultra Violence?
Or do I watch the Ultra Violence first and then the Social Warriors after?
Or is it the other way round?
 ???
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 Moloch 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑

Represent Discord Crew: