Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1686918 times)

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #8070 on: October 04, 2016, 04:14:40 pm »
Here ladies and gentlemens are the mighty khans hiding from two sneaks:

To all wastelanders, don't pay the "protection" money they are asking, they cannot protect you, they can barely protect themselves!

FireFlare

« Reply #8071 on: October 04, 2016, 04:37:09 pm »
Here ladies and gentlemens are the mighty khans hiding from two sneaks:

To all wastelanders, don't pay the "protection" money they are asking, they cannot protect you, they can barely protect themselves!
As you can see, we were taking TWO towns :)
Sorry we didn't present ourselves to you, out in the open, and instead opted to stand inside because of the better defensive position

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8072 on: October 04, 2016, 04:38:23 pm »
You where not the only guys out there AA was around aswell, anyways we took two towns at a time still, only casualty today was me once  ;D

Desperate for something to show for yourselves eh?

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8073 on: October 04, 2016, 05:16:10 pm »
LOLOLOL At Le Troll.

That is the saddest screenshot you have ever posted man.  I feel bad for you, and I am embarrassed for you.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8074 on: October 04, 2016, 05:19:50 pm »
Also lol... from last two pages.  Someone has triggered Barneys LOL.

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #8075 on: October 04, 2016, 05:26:34 pm »
No khans showed up yesterday when We fought muhos and took towns afterwards @b0b if you guys take two towns at a time just for caps, and not for pvp.  feel free to tell us we will organise a poor rider fundraiser for You.

Wysłane z mojego SM-G900F przy użyciu Tapatalka
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 05:32:55 pm by Awgy »

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #8076 on: October 04, 2016, 05:32:35 pm »
khans > all factions
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #8077 on: October 04, 2016, 05:33:25 pm »
Also lol... from last two pages.  Someone has triggered Barneys LOL.

Cry moar

Slush

• View Profile
« Reply #8078 on: October 04, 2016, 06:00:26 pm »
Why social combine UV and Clawing Mercenries? Fight for own selves you all look desperate! Or farm like me PVE is fun!  8)

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #8079 on: October 04, 2016, 06:13:37 pm »
LOLOLOL At Le Troll.

That is the saddest screenshot you have ever posted man.  I feel bad for you, and I am embarrassed for you.

What is sad is that you try to avoid the little pvp that you may have on a double number situation. We were 2, AA were 2 aswell. Hiding like that means:
1-you fear a swarm and want to fight in a place where a number greater than 5-6 doesn't mean much (not the case here)
2-you shit your pants and hide because you just don't have the balls to stand outside and want to avoid pvp

You should have posted a screenshot of you standing on our dead bodies.  I feel bad for you, and I am embarrassed for you.

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #8080 on: October 04, 2016, 06:27:17 pm »
Why social combine UV and Clawing Mercenries? Fight for own selves you all look desperate! Or farm like me PVE is fun!  8)

Haha...

Although I was not there I was told Agent came and our guys didn't shot him, coz he is ex member of SW and a buddy of mine.

Khans can't complain about other factions ally do to Khans long history of alliances (UV twice, Muhosransk City & CCM countless times even with 12 ppl online they hired mercs for some reason) Yes we do sometimes play along few lads from other factions. This is a way to show mutual respect to each other, Same reason why khans Allied with us, and even took our tags for some time when other factions were too swarmy to fight alone.

To be completely honest, khans should not bitch about us working with other factions, because no other faction agreed to take our tag to play with us in opposite to khans that actually did ;)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8081 on: October 04, 2016, 06:38:14 pm »
Oh here we go, can't piss on this parade boys we split up even. We where attacked in nearly every town almost by AA and mercs.

Troll - your only embarrassing yourself. l2p  ;D

Barneys - you can't write cry to someone laughing at you crying.

Awgansky - we beat you 8 vs. a million in Gecko yesterday at the end of our TC window.

get over it ;) you're all proud Social Violence members come on tears doesn't suit you  ;D

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #8082 on: October 04, 2016, 06:45:18 pm »

Translation: fuck I'll say this because it sounds like I'm self confident, but actually the guy is right and I have nothing smart to answer.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8083 on: October 04, 2016, 07:04:48 pm »

Translation: fuck I'll say this because it sounds like I'm self confident, but actually the guy is right and I have nothing smart to answer.

What are you trying to prove? The boys held position when there where two potentially three teams out there?

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #8084 on: October 04, 2016, 07:05:53 pm »

What are you trying to prove? The boys held position when there where two potentially three teams out there?

Cri moar