May 11, 2024, 06:22:23 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: -1AP Pancors suddenly losing AP perk - EDIT: All AP guns are bugged for me  (Read 9505 times)

Strike

Re: -1AP Pancors suddenly losing AP perk - EDIT: All AP guns are bugged for me
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2014, 11:36:21 am »
Either way, I don't expect you or Kilgore to do anything about it so I will be slowly giving out my property through events and then I will move on to another server.
Kilgore and DocAN has things to do, for getting server better playable for most of players. Not for one player, as they are busy.

FOnline will always have some bugs, I really like that you reported this problem. So they can fix it, someday.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 11:41:03 am by Strike »

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2014, 11:44:07 am »
Yeah, now I start to think that this problem is only with your character. There would be much more reports, if Kilgore changed something with -1AP weapons bonus.

Spoiler: show
Kilgore already added few things without changelog. I'm not surprised anymore, if that would be case.

Server uptime is 25 days. Are you even serious?
I'm terribly serious when it comes to post changes in changelogs. Whatever is changed, is posted.

Now I'm waiting for the list of things that were changed without changelog.

There were players reporting same things in the past.. eventually they realised that they did something wrong, so I think that's the case. Maybe you don't have brof or something, things like AP cost aren't magically being changed, and especially not for just one player.

And no, I'm not playing fonline2 or any other fonline because it's not interesting for me anymore. I'm busy with some real life things, I'll try to make some update when there is an opportunity to do so. However I see some people claims that I make ninja-fixes or updates so maybe I just let it go ;)
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 11:48:55 am by Kilgore »

Nefastus

• There he goes. One of God's own prototypes...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2014, 11:48:28 am »
I cleared cache, and it didn't fix anything. Regular burst guns have 6AP bursts and -1AP ones have 5AP bursts.

I didn't do any quests in recent weeks. The problem started occurring about a week ago when first only few pancors lost ability. It started around the time when I switched to TB only for cave hunting due to unstable mobile connection. Now whenever I use burst guns like XL or Pancor I have 5AP for -1AP and 6AP for normal ones.

Strike

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2014, 11:48:57 am »
Now I'm waiting for the list of changes without changelog.
Alright, maybe I went too far and said "few things"

But atleast everyone can see this:

- NPCs who has quest, have "!" above them. This started to be ingame like week or so after last changelog was on server.

However I see some people claims that I make ninja-fixes or updates so maybe I just let it go
If you want proof, I can show you this. Proof wasn't enough? I'm just a player, screenshot is all I can do.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 12:33:35 pm by Strike »

Nefastus

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2014, 11:54:23 am »

There were players reporting same things in the past.. eventually they realised that they did something wrong, so I think that's the case. Maybe you don't have brof or something, things like AP cost aren't magically being changed, and especially not for just one player.

For MONTHS I've been playing without any changes, and for entire time I had 4AP bursts with -1AP Pancors/XLs and 5AP bursts with normal ones. I haven't changed ANYTHING. I haven't REROLLED, I haven't gotten any ADDICTIONS, NOTHING has changed period. Now out of the BLUE few days I started having this problem.

If NOTHING has been changed on my part, then how it's MY fault?

Xaviien

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2014, 11:57:33 am »
Now I'm waiting for the list of changes without changelog.
Alright, maybe I went too far and said "few things"

- NPCs who has quest, have "!" above them. This started to be ingame like week or so after last changelog was on server.
Ok, I noticed this too, and don't think it's in changelogs, but it's a pretty small thing.
However I see some people claims that I make ninja-fixes or updates so maybe I just let it go
If you want proof, I can show you.
That would be great, how about start a new thread about ninja updates, and leave this thread so Nef can at least try to get his issues sorted out while he has the attention of the only people that might actually be able to help?
NOBODY wants to see Nef leave over this.

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2014, 11:58:16 am »

If you want proof, I can show you.
Are you even serious? It's just NPC name changed manually by DocAn so new players will know how to start. It has no impact on anything else.
Should I make a changelog for every player reroll, NPC being teleported because of GM auction or any other such things that have no impact on gameplay?

Yeah show me proofs of updates that were done in last 25 days, it's very interesting for me as I'm the only one having access to the server machine for months. I need to see what those ninja devs did there.

Btw about that char of Nefastus: if the problem persists, I will check that char by myself..

If you want proof, I can show you this.

***facepalm***
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 12:29:55 pm by Kilgore »

Nefastus

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2014, 10:15:07 pm »
How "persistent" will this bug have to be to be "persistent" enough to be fixed? It's been "persistent" since a while and it's been tested throughly, even across different PCs.

I only have one character, this one, so this bug is preventing me from playing the game entirely. Some people enjoying rolling alts for FO, I don't.

This is my gimp build I've been playing with since I started playing on Reloaded months ago. The only thing that has changed in the last month is that I got Light Steps perk and got 1 level.

http://play.fonline-reloaded.net/char.php?22236
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 10:28:41 pm by Nefastus »

Furior

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2014, 11:13:25 pm »
Just an idea, docan or kilgore could try to reroll your character(Dont change anything, just give him the perks again)... maybe that could help.

mojuk

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2014, 12:03:01 am »
OMFG!

I will not judge your character's build (it's realy, realy hard to resist) but if those are your perks:
Quote from: http://play.fonline-reloaded.net/char.php?22236
more critical
toughness
action boy
action boy
gain strength
gain perception
livewire
dodger+

Then how do you expect to have 5 ap burst with regular pancor WITHOUT BONUS RATE OF FIRE?!
So your 5ap burst with -ap pancor is exactly how it should be.

Also ninja nerf/update theory is always the best way to explain things...
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 12:10:05 am by mojuk »
:facepalm

Corax

• Supporter
  • Ultimate Crafter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2014, 12:17:40 am »
oh it looks like my character and he has also 6AP burst with regular pancors but i think it was that from the begining

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2014, 12:42:20 am »
http://play.fonline-reloaded.net/char.php?22236
This has to be the shittiest character I've ever seen

also you don't have BROF, and you make all this bullshit??

Nefastus

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2014, 12:45:32 am »
OMFG!

I will not judge your character's build (it's realy, realy hard to resist) but if those are your perks:
Quote from: http://play.fonline-reloaded.net/char.php?22236
more critical
toughness
action boy
action boy
gain strength
gain perception
livewire
dodger+

Then how do you expect to have 5 ap burst with regular pancor WITHOUT BONUS RATE OF FIRE?!
So your 5ap burst with -ap pancor is exactly how it should be.

Also ninja nerf/update theory is always the best way to explain things...

Care to explain on how for probably over 3 months I had 5AP regular bursts and 4AP for -1AP ones?

Ed Wood

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2014, 09:00:09 am »
You probably never had 4ap bursts in the first place! It is more possible that it was a human error and you just missed the part that you always burst for 6-5 ap! you probably noticed this now cos you gained some basic pvp skills in the past few months!

Nefastus

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2014, 09:18:58 am »
You probably never had 4ap bursts in the first place! It is more possible that it was a human error and you just missed the part that you always burst for 6-5 ap! you probably noticed this now cos you gained some basic pvp skills in the past few months!

No, for past months I had fucking 4AP bursts, that's what I've been basing my character for MONTHS. I've been LOOKING at my screen where there was 4AP BURSTS, and I've been BURSTING 3x BEFORE I WAS OUT OF APs. No matter how you try to spin it, I had 4AP bursts with -1 AP Pancors and XLs. That's WHY I'VE BEEN BUYING THOSE -1AP PANCORS FOR MONTHS WHICH IS CLEARLY VISIBLE IN PANCOR AUCTIONS THREADS GOING BACK 3 MONTHS. Also, I DON'T PVP PRETTY MUCH AT ALL.

Ed, take your Special Ed psychology elsewhere as you were always a bid special.

Either way, due to the massive input of people trying to tell me that I'm a camel and I didn't have those 4AP bursts, I'm therefore quitting this server. Expect some events from me in the upcoming days.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 09:26:25 am by Nefastus »