May 14, 2024, 08:32:58 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Roleplayin Game Ideas  (Read 3236 times)

oddleif

Roleplayin Game Ideas
« on: September 21, 2016, 01:17:41 pm »
I will start adding ideas in here from time to time because ima dedicated roleplayer and full of crap.

1. Idea
Adding a Graveyard (maybe cathedral?) where you can actually bury people. Maybe they just Quit the Game or died for Reals - a place of memory for our loved and lost ones would add some RPG deepness i think.

-possible to make just floating names over NPCs (the way they wanted to be remembered with favorite gear on xD) or even gravestones that say who lies here when you click on them...
maybe you hav to pay for a gravestone or not - but the idea of bringing flowers to virtual grave of my exgirlfiends char is pretty cool...maybe brahmin shit instead.
Also kind of shows your karma - if your grave is nice and decorated youll know somebody takin care of this grave and he probably was a good guy buried here...
a grave flooded with brahmin shit was probably a khan biting the dust or quit (-;

Anyway a place to remember the Fallen and beloved ones will add nice note of RPG - nomatter how its done exactly.

can be just a list of who died today or how many times or even darksouls style how many deaths total on world...
Regards
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 02:12:52 pm by Kryptic Mind »

emrebnk

• pfft
    • View Profile
Re: RPG ideas for more ARRPEEGEE
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2016, 01:44:07 pm »
what

Wichura

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2016, 01:54:51 pm »
RPG?

Well, there's already a rocket launcher in game, no need to add any extra weapons this type I guess.

oddleif

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2016, 02:06:18 pm »
Dude...

Role
Playing
Games
MMORPG rings a bell?
well reloaded is not even "M"MO but even lesser RPG in my opionion ^.^

Hungry Hungry Shark

Re: Roleplayin Game Ideas
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2016, 02:11:09 pm »
+1 we need a goddamn graveyard

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2016, 02:39:45 pm »
Make it pvp zone

Wichura

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2016, 04:17:41 pm »
> turn everything into PvP zone, focused on groups and screwing loners
> try to figure out why there's like 60 players in peak time

Yep, sounds like a plan.

MMORPG rings a bell?
What, here? Massive (duh) Multiplayer (well, with all these autistic people avoiding each other) Online (mostly) RolePlaying (nobody does it) Game (indeed). This makes 50% of MMORPG in this case, quod erat demonstrandum.

Slowhand

• Go for the eye, Boo! Go for the eyes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2016, 05:57:31 pm »
I will start adding ideas in here from time to time because ima dedicated roleplayer and full of crap.

1. Idea
Adding a Graveyard (maybe cathedral?) where you can actually bury people. Maybe they just Quit the Game or died for Reals - a place of memory for our loved and lost ones would add some RPG deepness i think.

-possible to make just floating names over NPCs (the way they wanted to be remembered with favorite gear on xD) or even gravestones that say who lies here when you click on them...
maybe you hav to pay for a gravestone or not - but the idea of bringing flowers to virtual grave of my exgirlfiends char is pretty cool...maybe brahmin shit instead.
Also kind of shows your karma - if your grave is nice and decorated youll know somebody takin care of this grave and he probably was a good guy buried here...
a grave flooded with brahmin shit was probably a khan biting the dust or quit (-;

Anyway a place to remember the Fallen and beloved ones will add nice note of RPG - nomatter how its done exactly.

can be just a list of who died today or how many times or even darksouls style how many deaths total on world...
Regards

This but only, if there is a possibility to permanently die in this game. The death can be triggered only by PvE ofc.

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2016, 06:12:38 pm »
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

oddleif

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2016, 06:28:11 pm »

Would be amazing if the Deleteself command triggered something for a graveyard...

also i disagree slowhand,
it could be anykind of statistic even... to get a feeling of all the deaths among players in the wasteland something that tells you ABANDON ALL HOPE!
and i just wonder how to visually transport that in a proper manner.
So yay

zekromo

• 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2016, 06:59:41 pm »
A lot of ideas but who will be implementing them? Let me guess...
The developers? ;D
Make a map or some code and it could perhaps be considered.
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 Moloch 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑

Represent Discord Crew:

oddleif

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2016, 08:34:02 pm »
will do

soon

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2016, 01:51:56 am »
Reloaded Season 3.

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2016, 03:30:05 am »
season 300, corrected.

in funline the dead comming back to steal your loot in towncontrolls while in bluesuite, the falloutish way. or on other hand all non tcers and new guys just shovel shit to get da roleplaying immershun, while they cud just sell stuff to traders in same time and get richer but only the autists know dis so there will be no more caps on most common traderz because once a clever guy thought it would be good to give merchants just a bumamount of caps.

Spoiler: show
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 03:39:59 am by FrankenStone »

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2016, 06:51:37 pm »
Stop posting drunk, please. You don't make any sense.