May 03, 2024, 06:10:33 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: PK (Player Killer) REPORT  (Read 4920 times)

WarMhonger

• View Profile
PK (Player Killer) REPORT
« on: April 25, 2016, 02:59:58 am »
This Posting is to Report ANY and ALL PK's to the FOnline Community. By adding information to this thread you will help other players to look out for those A-HOLE Players who make it less enjoyable to play with.

Please contribute to this thread by attaching the following information: the User Name of the PK, the details of your death such as the Location (Where on the Map) / Encounter Type (Random / Mission / General Exploration).

Einherjar

Re: PK (Player Killer) REPORT
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2016, 03:02:25 am »
All of the khans. Get some.

WarMhonger

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2016, 03:06:59 am »
Player Killer ID:   LuciferRising

Details of Death:  while wandering through the wasteland between Junktown and the HUB, I encountered Radscorpions and Traders. The Traders had killed the Radscorpions and I was collecting the Tails when the PK LuciferRising took advantage and sniped me in the head.

Einherjar

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2016, 03:12:07 am »

DemonHunterV2

• Supporter
  • Lifes to short to be sober
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2016, 03:13:29 am »

gg thank you for posting me pic qeq yeah get salty u fuk

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2016, 03:37:55 am »
List of PKers.... This reminds me of my cherryboy days of 2238.

Complete list of player killers here,

http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?action=mlist

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2016, 04:05:57 am »
Nice idea. How long have you been here though before you posted this idea? If you're very new here, you might want to wait a few weeks to let the rest of the shock traumatize you first, because then you'll see you have it backwards: this could a lot more easily be a list of all players, and then remove names as you discover who is NOT a total jackass. There are at least 14 of us.

Einherjar

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2016, 04:09:31 am »

I hope you've learned your lesson. Don't make yourself a target when you only take 1 shot from a plasma rifle to kill.

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2016, 11:00:43 am »
Warmonger that is wants Peace... What?!
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

zato1

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2016, 11:42:02 am »
props to OP for taking action about something that bothers him without crying abuse or complaining about the nature of the game. the rest of you should be proud of that. its a big accomplishment for a new player.

but warmhonger, its exactly this type of protectionist mentality that needs to be stripped from your psyche when playing hardcore pvp full loot games, not just fonline. you're on your own, and everyone else is out to get you and your items. you can only trust others as far as you can shoot them. thats not to say you wont find friendlies, but you won't find them like this. anyone entering your encounter in the wasteland has a 90% chance of wanting to kill you, and you need to be prepared as such.

until the game itself offers a means of protection either through player bodyguards or some other such anti-PK system, attempting to use a forum post to shame would-be player killers will result in nothing but frustration... instead, you should just consider that certain factions and players are only interested in killing you, and adjust your playstyle and tactics to compensate.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2016, 05:08:46 pm »
Anyone entering your encounter in the wasteland has a 99.9% chance of wanting to kill you.

Corrected. :)

And the 0.1% of time is when the Khans offer to spare your life should you join them.

emrebnk

• pfft
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2016, 05:48:11 pm »
what even is the point of making this post? showing everyone that you're a scrub? lol, he's totally like "send everyone pks you, so we scrubs will hate them ööööh"

remember, wasteland is harsh
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 08:32:14 pm by emrebnk »

Solaire

• if only i could be so grossly incandescent...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2016, 07:21:06 pm »
Dying by the hands of random ppl you encountered is normal here thats the wastelands dude deal with it and dont give a shitt!

Praise the sun!!!

Wysłane z mojego LG-H440n przy użyciu Tapatalka

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2016, 08:29:41 pm »
List of PKers.... This reminds me of my cherryboy days of 2238.

Complete list of player killers here,

http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?action=mlist

kek

Blacklisted!

PaRiAh the Scalper

• SoloCreep
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2016, 03:19:00 am »
Lucifer and the khans got me too... It's not like it's a terrible encounter, just respAwn , equip and try and burst them in the back while their looting. Trust me you can't avoid them... Their everywhere!!!
Solve et coagula LONG LIVE BASTARD BEARD (Remember the Night Rider)!!!!