Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1687380 times)

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #4440 on: November 03, 2015, 02:00:41 am »
You guys don't make strategic TB Builds, that's why you suck at it.

I get triple and quadruple kills some turns, and can move 18 hexes a turn.

It's no different than battle tech or other turn based strategy games, and is a lot of fun if you have a fuckin clue.

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4441 on: November 03, 2015, 05:34:53 am »

It's no different than battle tech or other turn based strategy games, and is a lot of fun if you have a fuckin clue.
10 AG, small frame, bonus move, jet, brof, 2x action boy, +ap weapons and armor. Spamming weapon.  And if you're using TPR, its op for turn based.

Please, you're telling players that have 5+ years of experience we suck at TB? I lol'd.  Turn based is just a waste of time IMO and only the people that have poor reaction timing do it (why players like Khan's avoid RT  battles  ;D).
Spoiler: show

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4442 on: November 03, 2015, 06:25:30 am »

10 AG, small frame, bonus move, jet, brof, 2x action boy, +ap weapons and armor. Spamming weapon.  And if you're using TPR, its op for turn based.

Please, you're telling players that have 5+ years of experience we suck at TB? I lol'd.  Turn based is just a waste of time IMO and only the people that have poor reaction timing do it (why players like Khan's avoid RT  battles  ;D).

LOL, loser please.

Are you suggesting I build an UNDERPOWERED character?  Because that's genius right?

Your boring RT builds are all the same; and your pitiful attempt to disseminate my character is a laugh with no khansideration for drugs or implants.

Khans play RT and TB as and when required and as it suits us.

We hide from no one, and play our style of game, with our culture. Which is why we are the only growing faction, and the most active faction, whilst the rest of you Gaylords are dwindling in numbers and closing your doors for good.

Good riddance, I encourage you to ~deleteself tonight.

Long Live Bison!

Long Live The Khans!

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4443 on: November 03, 2015, 07:35:34 am »
Are you illiterate? I never said its your shitty build, it's just the usual "turn based fighter"

Just wait till wipe when 100+ players come back and many, many factions will be back such as Pistoleros, Bang Bang Smash, Rouges, C88, Black Sun Gang, Amboy Dukes, a couple of Russian gangs, and new players in general.. Sadly when it happens you're gonna be no where seen in town control or any place in RT.

Soon people will be saying "oh yeah khans. The group that only 'PvPs' in TB traps right"       

Inb4 khans say "it's a playstyles, vermin, we crush you, blah blah, heil bison, RnLs irrelevant post"             

« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 07:41:36 am by Yuno-Gasai »

jasoncowboy

• View Profile
« Reply #4444 on: November 03, 2015, 08:15:38 am »

LOL, loser please.

Are you suggesting I build an UNDERPOWERED character?  Because that's genius right?

Your boring RT builds are all the same; and your pitiful attempt to disseminate my character is a laugh with no khansideration for drugs or implants.

We hide from no one, and play our style of game, with our culture. Which is why we are the only growing faction, and the most active faction, whilst the rest of you Gaylords are dwindling in numbers and closing your doors for good.

Long Live Bison!

Long Live The Khans!
just bloody stick to TB cause you guys really suck donkey's balls when playing in RT. Cheers.

Blarney

• View Profile
« Reply #4445 on: November 03, 2015, 08:26:46 am »
just bloody stick to TB cause you guys really suck donkey's balls when playing in RT. Cheers.

Yeah, there's little to no PvP players as it is, and you are telling one of the few groups that are actually here to fuck off?

How about you fuck off instead?

rightandleft

• Never mind the bollocks here is RightandLeft
    • View Profile
« Reply #4446 on: November 03, 2015, 08:52:48 am »
Just wait till wipe when 100+ players come back and many, many factions will be back such as Pistoleros, Bang Bang Smash, Rouges, C88, Black Sun Gang, Amboy Dukes, a couple of Russian gangs, and new players in general.

Soon people will be saying "oh yeah khans. The group that only 'PvPs' in TB traps right"                 

This was said last wipe, and only Ultra Voilence prevailed, all other factions played a few weeks and left again which will just happen again. If i remember correctly towards the end of the wipe few faction members from said above factions where still playing just not as much.

At the moment hardly none play. Also i am pretty sure Amboy dukes - Poor Mongols - Pistoleros, Black sun gang are the same guys and players. C88 does not play this server only Fo2. BBS have lost all faith in playing any kind of server regarding fallout.

Maybe Russian (gang) not gangs will return but like before just fade away. This only last a few weeks with "pro" players returning.

jasoncowboy

• View Profile
« Reply #4447 on: November 03, 2015, 11:26:37 am »

Yeah, there's little to no PvP players as it is, and you are telling one of the few groups that are actually here to fuck off?

How 'bout you fuck off, my sire? If you want pvp, go reno. Uvs bloody everywhere, asswipe.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4448 on: November 03, 2015, 12:18:11 pm »

How 'bout you fuck off, my sire? If you want pvp, go reno. Uvs bloody everywhere, asswipe.

Hey that's a good plan for you.  Go stand for hours around a box hoping something will happen. Cause that's the 1337 pvp right?

You've probably never even killed a player on the wasteland/world map.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4449 on: November 03, 2015, 03:27:02 pm »
We've always been the best as we are the jack of all trades. While others struggle to make a name for themselves we are merely expanding our legend.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4450 on: November 03, 2015, 03:32:00 pm »

LOL, loser please.

Long Live Bison!

Long Live The Khans!

We could go to FO2 where staff seem to care enough to log in, and help with the death of reloaded.

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4451 on: November 03, 2015, 04:38:03 pm »
@RnL

Were new weapons added? Were town control mechanics changed, any new quest, dungeons, locations changed? No so this is why players left because nothing major happened. Now everyone is gonna try out a new server when it wipes, they always do.

We've always been the best as we are the jack of all trades. While others struggle to make a name for themselves we are merely expanding our legend.
Keep telling yourself that.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4452 on: November 03, 2015, 04:40:08 pm »
@RnL

Were new weapons added? Were town control mechanics changed, any new quest, dungeons, locations changed? No so this is why players left because nothing major happened. Now everyone is gonna try out a new server when it wipes, they always do.

Keep telling yourself that.

You're a fucking retard if you believe otherwise.

Who the fuck is Yuno Gasai?

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #4453 on: November 03, 2015, 05:05:55 pm »
People really need to know the difference between "enemies" and "adversaries"... Your adversaries are not always enemies. There are a lot of people I played with that are in other factions, they are adversaries, but never enemies...

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #4454 on: November 03, 2015, 05:07:21 pm »
Who the fuck is Yuno Gasai?
Asks the noname that wasn't even here through the last session xD

Now that I remember, Achaja has a nice description of khanbs:
Twenty living corpses mock me. Oh, what ugly times did we end up living in...times where corpses, instead of lying in the cemetery, bother people.

Or was that Virion? Can't remember anymore.....in any case, A.Ziemianski4eva!
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.