May 07, 2024, 07:56:00 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: about my character that disappeared again  (Read 5882 times)

akira br13

about my character that disappeared again
« on: January 09, 2017, 10:02:12 pm »
So kilgore,are you too much busy to answer  and seems you will not restore the character that disappered as you have seen.What your problem?you think its fair or funny?i spent some time here playing your game ,i like it ,im a fallout fun ,but i think you shoud pay atention to these things sinse you like to play the almighty administrator here,its not just use the banhammer you know...
  i hope you loose something you like to know how you feel.

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
Re: about my character that disappeared again
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2017, 12:14:13 am »
What are you even talking about? Were you trying to handle something via PM and now you moved it to forum?

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2017, 03:05:02 am »
So out of the 250+ people that have played reloaded, none of them lost a character but some how you managed to have a character that "disappeared"

I believe this is a strong case of someone forgetting their password.

akira br13

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2017, 09:34:44 am »
forgot the password?..man.... just shut up ok

akira br13

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2017, 09:37:56 am »
read the other posts,before talking bullshit,thats not the case here.im telling the truth and seem you are more interested in blaming me than solve the problem.

bish001

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2017, 09:48:10 am »
Stop crying and make new char, you obviously fucked up reroll.... I did same before, stop making bullshit and crying about your stupidity on forum... 

p.s wishing bad things to happen to admin because your a fucking idiot who doesn't know how to reroll, what a fucking noob. You should be banned for that alone...
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 09:49:44 am by bish001 »

akira br13

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2017, 10:00:10 am »
thats the answer you deserve,im not that kind of idiot,dont judge the others by yourself, as i said..READ THE FORMER POST BEFORE TALK SHIT.
AND FUCK YOU AGAIN MORON.

akira br13

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2017, 10:01:05 am »
So kilgore,are you too much busy to answer  and seems you will not restore the character that disappered as you have seen.What your problem?you think its fair or funny?i spent some time here playing your game ,i like it ,im a fallout fun ,but i think you shoud pay atention to these things sinse you like to play the almighty administrator here,its not just use the banhammer you know...
 DID I HAVE TO MAKE A DONATION TO YOU DO YOUR JOB?

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2017, 10:02:51 am »
Saying that stuff to others isn't really helping your situation. You probably didn't have 10k caps when you rerolled hence the "disappearing" part.

bish001

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2017, 10:12:15 am »
thats the answer you deserve,im not that kind of idiot,dont judge the others by yourself, as i said..READ THE FORMER POST BEFORE TALK SHIT.
AND FUCK YOU AGAIN MORON.

who is talking shit? you said character disappeared from game lol, how come it only happens to noobs????

bish001

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2017, 10:13:22 am »
Saying that stuff to others isn't really helping your situation. You probably didn't have 10k caps when you rerolled hence the "disappearing" part.

or he made reroll with no alt to pick up book..... book was lost in tent hhahahahaha.
either way calling other people names and wishing bad things for admin wont help you get char back, maybe if you were civil and had basic manners someone could of helped a poor noob like yourself....
Now people will just kill you on sight Jhondoe....
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 10:14:53 am by bish001 »

OldSparky

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2017, 10:13:28 am »
You can't even re-roll and you talk shit to others if they try pointing out something helpful... Good thing you got banned on Khan TS last time you were there. If you can't even make a simple thing like re-roll happen then I suggest you quit the game and stop crying about the pixels because the biggest idiot here right now is YOU.

Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2017, 10:29:59 am »
Kilgore probably isnt ignoring you, he didnt visit forum for about 3 weeks, just wait. Also with this approach you will never get anywhere..

akira br13

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2017, 10:43:16 am »
i will just ignore the IDIOTS that talk shit before read the others 2 posts about,but i have to say that you guys saying have no sense.i wont write agian so just READ IT.i explain in detail what happened.
And about the ts old spark I DONT WANT TO JOIN THE KHANS OK?I DONT WANT TO POST NOTHING IN KHAN PAGE,I ONLY WANT TO CHAT TO SOME PEOLPLE THAT PLAY WITH YOU.IM HAPPY PLAYING IN ULTRA VIOLENCE,THANKS.

OldSparky

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2017, 10:53:26 am »
i will just ignore the IDIOTS that talk shit before read the others 2 posts about,but i have to say that you guys saying have no sense.i wont write agian so just READ IT.i explain in detail what happened.
And about the ts old spark I DONT WANT TO JOIN THE KHANS OK?I DONT WANT TO POST NOTHING IN KHAN PAGE,I ONLY WANT TO CHAT TO SOME PEOLPLE THAT PLAY WITH YOU.IM HAPPY PLAYING IN ULTRA VIOLENCE,THANKS.
First of all stop throwing temper tantrums. I've read all your posts about your issues and it just seems that you can't even do a base and ~deleteself password with 10k caps in inventory and inviting the new character to that base or whatever to grab a level book so you have to cry on the forum. If you didn't want to join The Khans then you could've just said so in the very beginning when you were there, you'd just get a fucking merc badge or banned with better reason than just "being an idiot". Stop acting like a drama queen over pixels.