May 18, 2024, 02:10:25 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: PvP, turning it off  (Read 2294 times)

crocks

• View Profile
PvP, turning it off
« on: February 11, 2014, 01:24:21 am »
is there any way to turn off PVP so you don't keep getting slaughtered when you're new to the game.  Also, if you die in a random encounter is all of the stuff in your inventory gone?  Is there any way to find your body and stuff?

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
Re: PvP, turning it off
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2014, 01:29:23 am »
PVP is everywhere. No where is safe. Other players can kill you in towns even with guards.

Yes, you lose everything in inventory, that's why you get a tent and stash da loot :P

No there isn't but someone else can find your stuff if dead

Furior

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2014, 01:32:48 am »
is there any way to turn off PVP so you don't keep getting slaughtered when you're new to the game.  Also, if you die in a random encounter is all of the stuff in your inventory gone?  Is there any way to find your body and stuff?
This is suposse to be hard game, not hello kitty online.

crocks

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2014, 02:10:23 am »
This is suposse to be hard game, not hello kitty online.

I guess i'll have to try again with outdoorsman cranked, and it's nice to see a game that incredibly frustrating and requires multiple tries.  Reminds me of when people used to make proper videos games there were not just interactive movies.

Joeyfromfriends

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2014, 06:11:54 am »
It's like all the fun but there's an intense learning curve.

Kaaon

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2014, 06:47:56 am »

fonline was always badbass pvp everywhere game and no, you cant get your stuff back

Xaviien

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2014, 12:19:15 pm »
If you have a car in the encounter with you, you will be able to get back into the encounter.
If you can get back in and finish off the critters, you can have all your stuff back, but they will start with full health again when you return.
If you can't kill them, you can wait a while and they will leave, then you can at least go back for your car and armor, as long as some other player hasn't stumbled into your encounter while you were gone.

Foxxy Love

• Mystery solving musician
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2014, 03:01:56 pm »
is there any way to turn off PVP so you don't keep getting slaughtered when you're new to the game.

my first meme, just for you ^_^
Da Foxxy

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand ManiacsĀ®
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2014, 07:04:59 am »
Don't turn PvP off, it serves a purpose, but can we at least get some of the stupid shit under control?
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...