May 19, 2024, 10:50:59 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Blueprints in shops  (Read 1510 times)

• View Profile
Blueprints in shops
« on: September 18, 2013, 01:55:30 pm »
There are some bps in shops but most of the time it's plasma pistol, plastic explosives, dynamite, laser rifle, super cattle prod and drugs, usually in 3 or 6 stacks. I've yet to see P90c and .223 pistol. I heard people got combat armor blueprints from shops, don't know if that's true, I for one have never seen combat armor bps (and that's not so bad).

My view may be biased, I only shop in San-Fran, Boneyard, Hub, Junktown, NCR, Vault City.

Can we have more varied blueprints in shops?
I may be broke, but I ain't broken (just twisted).

Kirkor

• Supporter
  • Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
Re: Blueprints in shops
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2013, 11:20:32 pm »
TI heard people got combat armor blueprints from shops, don't know if that's true, I for one have never seen combat armor bps (and that's not so bad).
I have mine from NCR :O

Agreed, we need more varied BPs

AlbertStarski

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2013, 01:18:25 am »
Hello,

What I discovered ; ) is, that you can expect certain types of blueprints, from the certain type of sellers. So, If you want to get combat armor blueprint, you have to look for the armor seller. Also, shoppers have their favorite type of items. So, if you are looking for SMG you should ask in New Reno etc. It might not be the rule but Ive noticed some regularity in that matter (guess, where I finally found my HK-90p blueprint ?). Another observation is, that armors appear in completes. If you see Tesla helmet on the table, you can expect Tesla armor soon after (or before).

The hardest thing, is to be on the right time (before the other customers). Maybe doing quests would be batter way to obtain them ?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 01:30:34 am by AlbertStarski »

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2013, 09:14:59 pm »
As I said in another topic, blueprints will be available via dialogue option.