May 13, 2024, 06:31:31 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: The Ultra Violence - International Faction  (Read 30986 times)

Blink

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: The Ultra Violence - International Faction
« Reply #90 on: November 02, 2015, 01:40:28 am »
we just get out form turn base with khans and UV,,, 8 hours, killling again and again ,,, data and tks,,, they keep coming ass bluesuit, HOW many time can u kill one player???? with solar? with lsw, with blaster, i burn ur data, i cut him in half, i smoke him with blaser. still back in shity blue pants  again.... we fucking leave this shit... keep that loot,, i think u must need it so fucking much.. thouse ca and normal shit weapons,,, as ur trophy,,, 8 hours of not stop killing bluesuits... form uv and khans... make ur playes grow,,, and make them to pull out their hands from pants... because they dont know how to admit that they lose,,,they ruining the whole fucking game...
i dont minde if u woop ur ass in tc,  but that enco tb was pathetic  :facepalm
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 01:48:15 am by Blink »

DemonHunterV2

• Supporter
  • Lifes to short to be sober
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 02, 2015, 01:56:58 am »
Ultra Virgins 2015

Napalm

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 02, 2015, 07:40:38 am »
Some dogs here, hello! Thanks for the visit.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #93 on: November 02, 2015, 04:33:24 pm »
we just get out form turn base with khans and UV,,, 8 hours, killling again and again ,,, data and tks,,, they keep coming ass bluesuit, HOW many time can u kill one player???? with solar? with lsw, with blaster, i burn ur data, i cut him in half, i smoke him with blaser. still back in shity blue pants  again.... we fucking leave this shit... keep that loot,, i think u must need it so fucking much.. thouse ca and normal shit weapons,,, as ur trophy,,, 8 hours of not stop killing bluesuits... form uv and khans... make ur playes grow,,, and make them to pull out their hands from pants... because they dont know how to admit that they lose,,,they ruining the whole fucking game...
i dont minde if u woop ur ass in tc,  but that enco tb was pathetic  :facepalm

The same thing can be said about DW/RT  we killed your players in blues probably 100 times.  Amnesia in particular,  but also SUKA, Legion, and so on.

Valchuck

• Supporter
  • It's only a game, relax =]
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 02, 2015, 05:10:45 pm »

Thank You Napalm for recording, and posting this video. It was my pleasure to organize, host and sponsor this event. It was fun, as much as it can be heard on recording =]
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 05:14:35 pm by Valchuck »

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 02, 2015, 05:44:26 pm »
I heard excitement, what were your alts up to that was worth checking out?

Napalm

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 02, 2015, 06:33:11 pm »

Thank You Napalm for recording, and posting this video. It was my pleasure to organize, host and sponsor this event. It was fun, as much as it can be heard on recording =]

Welcome my friend, is a honour to have a guy as you in our faction, who promoting good relations between our team. Was super fun!

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 02, 2015, 07:12:25 pm »

Welcome my friend, is a honour to have a guy as you in our faction, who promoting good relations between our team. Was super fun!

This event was so much fun! I will try to organize the next one. Coming Soon Warriors!!!

lutha

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 07, 2015, 12:10:46 pm »
Hi UV, sorry for the spam.
I am looking for a member called Pistacho (i think that was their name) he wanted 50 x XL70E3's paid me for it but has not collected, i don't want them to go to waste, can you let me know where/when I can deliver the goods

thanks
Xaviar
PeaceKeeper Squad
(Crafters for the wasteland)

lutha

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 07, 2015, 01:20:56 pm »
I would like to introduce the PeaceKeepers formally to UV, we recognize your ability as a great PvP Faction, in order to keep you that way we - as crafters of the wasteland - would like to offer our services to you, among us, we have the skill to craft pretty much everything you need from super stims to buffout, tesla to combat armour, and a full range of weaponary.

We offer competitive  prices for bulk orders. this is regardless of quality.

for example
50 x XL70s for 3k each
Last order saw 15 normal, 20 quality, 10 advanced,  5 unique

we can also supply ammo for weapons
If you are interested please contact me
Thank you for your time
Xaviar

Valchuck

• Supporter
  • It's only a game, relax =]
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 10, 2015, 11:22:57 am »
To Our members: TS password has been changed, contact me or Napalm via PM, if You don't have access.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 11:27:55 am by Valchuck »

Data

• ...I se dead people...
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 11, 2015, 12:39:24 am »
Blink dont be mad. u left this tb becouse u whos alone there. all your friends die there. DW whos there with UV vs TKS. when we start taking advantage Dark Anus eneter and say to u "ATTAK UV!!!" :) and uvs die becouse of your "dirty ATTAK!! :) only i come buck there and start helping khans becouse of this... i cleaned spown posicions (4 capers), i cleaned south and whos comming 4u...  u lose... KHANS wins. DA sacrifice u all... but u blame me...

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 11, 2015, 01:20:47 pm »
Blink dont be mad. u left this tb becouse u whos alone there. all your friends die there. DW whos there with UV vs TKS. when we start taking advantage Dark Anus eneter and say to u "ATTAK UV!!!" :) and uvs die becouse of your "dirty ATTAK!! :) only i come buck there and start helping khans becouse of this... i cleaned spown posicions (4 capers), i cleaned south and whos comming 4u...  u lose... KHANS wins. DA sacrifice u all... but u blame me...

"MORONE"  ::)
Stop crying, take the pills. Nice english skill, example of UV mental.

Guys, please keep this off the faction page!

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 11, 2015, 02:31:02 pm »

"MORONE"  ::)
Stop crying, take the pills. Nice english skill, example of UV mental.

Guys, please keep this off the faction page!

It's factional thread and all people do is just show their opinions and informations about faction ;).

Data

• ...I se dead people...
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 11, 2015, 06:25:03 pm »
only becouse of his pain in the ass