May 15, 2024, 10:51:36 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: game extremely unbalanced and unfreindly to new players  (Read 24656 times)

DocAN

• Administrator
  • Testing FO: Reloaded
    • View Profile
Re: game extremely unbalanced and unfreindly to new players
« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2013, 03:09:42 pm »
Im thinking about somethings which could improve Crafters while wont hurt PvPers.

Kaaon

« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2013, 04:31:58 pm »
Im thinking about somethings which could improve Crafters while wont hurt PvPers.

plz no !  :(
Crafting is already best thing to do, you can get thousands of resources from private mines every day and craft much as you can. Crafted items are also very powerful due to bonuses, some unique crafted items are even better then most rares. Its alreadly best way to get caps, gear and experience.

Sperber

• Wiki Editor
  • Forum Comedian
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2013, 04:42:37 pm »
I agree. Crafters are pretty good in reloaded already,
although everyone can become an okay crafter with skill books, really.

DocAN

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2013, 04:49:25 pm »
Thinking doesnt mean that there will be some changes, just some ideas in my head.

Sir Craftkid

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2013, 04:00:35 pm »
Thinking doesnt mean that there will be some changes, just some ideas in my head.
Any chance of us finding out what that is? Or at least a hint, such as whether it affects the crafter, the items crafted, or a mechanic?

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2013, 04:51:24 pm »
I hope it is auto-mining: you click once on a rock pile and your guy hammers there until that pile is done. Then move to next rock pile and click once. No need to keep clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking each pile over and over and over.

Sir Craftkid

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2013, 10:01:37 pm »
I hope it is auto-mining: you click once on a rock pile and your guy hammers there until that pile is done. Then move to next rock pile and click once. No need to keep clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking each pile over and over and over.
Why not just get a daily shipment of materials? Why even need materials, why not just have weapon dispensers? Why not just give everyone a free spawn item command?

Struan

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2013, 02:02:08 pm »
So you are saying that you enjoy all that clicking? This community could use a wipe or two from time to time i think. It's stuck in prewipe madness mode 24/7. Drop some of the uneeded sarcasm and act your age son.

Sir Craftkid

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2013, 05:20:46 am »
So you are saying that you enjoy all that clicking? This community could use a wipe or two from time to time i think. It's stuck in prewipe madness mode 24/7. Drop some of the uneeded sarcasm and act your age son.
Yes, i enjoy clicking knowing that it means I am about to earn myself something...what you are basically suggesting is that you should be rewarded for idling with materials. But if so, then why bother going to the mine at all just to idle there for free stuff?

Struan

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 06, 2013, 01:59:15 pm »
Nobody will be idling in Broken Hills. Boring features dont appeal to me in the least and I see all that clicking as nothing more than a time sink. It's that sort of thing thats led me to playing other games instead.

DocAN

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 06, 2013, 02:40:00 pm »
Why dont You buy a privet mine and put some slaves inside ?

Sir Craftkid

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 06, 2013, 03:16:51 pm »
Boring features dont appeal to me in the least and I see all that clicking as nothing more than a time sink.
Dur hur dem graphics from 1992 dont look good.
Go play call of duty if you want graphics
If you want everything to be given to you automatically without any "time sinks", i believe MMOs are not for you

krausser666

• TLS godlike buggy-lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 06, 2013, 03:28:56 pm »
Go play call of duty if you want graphics
If you want everything to be given to you automatically without any "time sinks", i believe MMOs are not for you

GM! Give that man a cookie.

Like he said - if you don't want to waste your time to earn anything valuable, then why are you still playing and crying? Go play some easier and less difficult games. Yes, like Call of Duty.

Sir Craftkid

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 06, 2013, 08:14:29 pm »
Go play some easier and less difficult games. Yes, like Call of Duty.
Ghosts just came out yesterday, have fun bro

Struan

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 07, 2013, 03:34:47 am »
Still throwing around insults like children. I've been a dedicated player here since 09 and a COD fan since the second installment so I'm not sure what your getting at son. Anyway, I usualy dont even say as much as I have in this thread so later kids.