May 10, 2024, 03:25:56 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Unite!  (Read 87282 times)

jokeusa

• View Profile
Re: Unite!
« Reply #435 on: September 01, 2015, 06:11:47 pm »
Oh damn, I got so >:(  >:( >:(  >:( >:(  >:( >:(  >:( >:(  >:( , need to comment on every post jokeUsa has made!!!!1111oneoneoneone
Hey, lets add some MEMES to dis, yeea it will be lols and laff, and he'll be like totally ownD and UMAD and heI SAID ILL BE DOWN IN A MOMENT MOM
I'm sorry that you feel oppressed by me, I truly am! Now bend over like a good pawn that you are :)

PS: 16MB for a few seconds of a GIF? You really are clueless brainless mongols  ::)

Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #436 on: September 01, 2015, 06:33:02 pm »
I'm sorry that you feel oppressed by me, I truly am! Now bend over like a good pawn that you are :)

PS: 16MB for a few seconds of a GIF? You really are clueless brainless mongols  ::)

Editing quotes, stealing our punchlines - great comeback.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Arcanix

« Reply #437 on: September 01, 2015, 06:55:19 pm »

Wrod on the street is that yousa are a bombad barefoot...care to explain?

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #438 on: September 01, 2015, 07:49:14 pm »
Editing quotes
Clarifying statements*

stealing our punchlines
I REALLY believe that the GIF you've posted was originally your own punchline! Memecenter totally stole YOUR works! You should sue them! TTTLA may even lend you a lawyer  ;)

great comeback
A comeback suggests a reply to a previously said insult but so far all you've done was cry and yell for attention - I therefore didn't feel the need to lower myself to your silly childish grade level  :-X
I still love you though, but only as long as you keep trying  :-*

Wrod on the street is that yousa are a bombad barefoot...care to explain?
Date Registered: Today at 08:52:15 PM
ITT: khanbs & mongolito feeling so >:( endangered >:( that they need to create new alt accounts in order to throw virtual wannabe insults.
Word on the street is that they still fail miserably - at throwing the insults as well as at learning barely decent English  :facepalm

Ion Cannon

• View Profile
« Reply #439 on: September 01, 2015, 07:58:07 pm »

Arcanix

« Reply #440 on: September 01, 2015, 08:14:04 pm »

ITT: khanbs & mongolito feeling so >:( endangered >:( that they need to create new alt accounts in order to throw virtual wannabe insults.
Word on the street is that they still fail miserably - at throwing the insults as well as at learning barely decent English  :facepalm

Im dyslecsick. Drama is bound to happen, everywhere you go. Self righteousness is pride. Yeah alt acccounts for harassment is an issue.

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #441 on: September 01, 2015, 08:36:51 pm »
Im dyslecsick. Drama is bound to happen, everywhere you go. Self righteousness is pride. Yeah alt acccounts for harassment is an issue.
Damn, I remember the good old times when "dyslecsick" wasn't an excuse for lazy dumb kids. Back then it was simply a new word used to describe what it really is: "illiterate", "dumb", "retarded" and "lazy".

Anyways, whatever floats your boat Mongo. Making new accounts to emorage from a different angle is not against the game rules and your posts are quite hilarious so I'll just reply by quoting Ion:
MOAR! MOAR KUR*A ;)

Edit: Now that I think about it, you are what happens when a khanb and one of the UV (Eight8 to be specific) mate and have a kid  :o
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 08:38:42 pm by jokeusa »

Arcanix

« Reply #442 on: September 01, 2015, 08:44:19 pm »
Damn, I remember the good old times when "dyslecsick" wasn't an excuse for lazy dumb kids. Back then it was simply a new word used to describe what it really is: "illiterate", "dumb", "retarded" and "lazy".

Who crawled up your ass and died?

Dont be a meanie, my first day here. *Snarfle*

Adj. 1. dyslectic - having impaired ability to comprehend written words usually associated with a neurologic disorder

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: September 01, 2015, 08:48:33 pm »
Pretty much every post here is like this.

Top kek
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #444 on: September 01, 2015, 09:01:10 pm »
Adj. 1. dyslectic - having impaired ability to comprehend written words usually associated with a neurologic disorder

liysDexia is a diesaes ersulitng in difcifutlys in raedign, wirtign and spenligl, sa wlel sa soemtiems infleuncign shrot-trem mermoy, mahtemitasc, concetnartoin, persalno hyegien and sqeuencign. The medacil trem for oen who sufefrs from dylsexai is "a big spaz".

Ferqulenty cliamed as an excuse by ploepe on the intrenet hwo:
- cantno splel becusea all thye raed aer Livejournal etrines by ohter tards liysDexisc hwo slimiarly cantno splel, or becusea thye aer two DHAD too hit kyes in teh crorcet order; and/or
- dindt bothre to raed whevtaer sauce post thye aer repsondign too - noet that thiis is an unusaul usgae, becusea mots ploepe thnik dylsexai is awl abuot splelign.

RIL ilsdexiks otfan uz thire codnison az un exquz for been jurkz ur havn no sence ov humr butthurt.

Dylsexci ploepe shluod not meak websiets or wirte opsts.

The onyl knwon crue for dylsexai is a lagre bwol of alhpaebt suop.

You, sir, need a bwol of alhpaebt suop!

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #445 on: September 01, 2015, 09:09:25 pm »
And I ask the man proud you are of yourself you realize what you're doing? have you even reason and human dignity? I do not know but pitiful fellow with you, unless you did not think even what you do and who you insult, you can afford to offend those what it deserved but not our Polish Pope, our compatriot great person, and as unique and important because it is not anyone there so yourself that you can yourself make fun of because I do you like I do not know what you grow up a family but I guess you do not I do not understand what it is that faith .If you think you're wonderful that you're a regular tip that someone else does not he isolated from society, I do not know what this is so funny but czepcie to Stalin or Hitler or other abusers rather than picking on such a holy person like pope john paul 2 .how can publicly post these at all the pictures on internet forums? I ask who should answer for it because I think you can see that to the church is not like you're an atheist, I do not know or believe have any sect or maybe you're at all a servant of Satan the pope will not do this, you think you're some do not know what is jarasz stakeholders, Satan himself .wez think if the Pope did, he was someone who you are and you to do it yourself ridicule what? Who gave you the right to insult our pope at all? Have you thought at all over this that it is not such a person herself that her laugh and I shall be all praise? Take your child you really are some psycholek because unlike you that the pope is the authority for me and you do not know whose you can be an authority unless the same some fools like you who do not know what the church and religion, we can see that it does not pray and do not go for religions to school, you can see you do not respect religion, I do not know how you want it myself so take your picture you insert wonder if you would have dared .naprawdę wezta children roicie Think about what you can see because you do not have a clue about who he was Pope John paweł2 as you are not in fully developed mentally it does not take away for such a person as the Holy Father because this shows that you have no guess in the house of the cross even one insult the holy is not about this church me, but in general overall principles of faith to have some dignity as pope insulted anyone and you get what you insult him what? do not tell me what you offend such a person as the Holy Father? I lack words to me but if you have an idea though and picked up the scripture and counted themselves can be changed .nie you know go to church because I can see a long time Satan is in you, man, you do not like although the church is sitting quietly and not insult other people

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #446 on: September 01, 2015, 09:15:11 pm »
And I ask the man proud you are of yourself you realize what you're doing? have you even reason and human dignity? I do not know but pitiful fellow with you, unless you did not think even what you do and who you insult, you can afford to offend those what it deserved but not our Polish Pope, our compatriot great person, and as unique and important because it is not anyone there so yourself that you can yourself make fun of because I do you like I do not know what you grow up a family but I guess you do not I do not understand what it is that faith .If you think you're wonderful that you're a regular tip that someone else does not he isolated from society, I do not know what this is so funny but czepcie to Stalin or Hitler or other abusers rather than picking on such a holy person like pope john paul 2 .how can publicly post these at all the pictures on internet forums? I ask who should answer for it because I think you can see that to the church is not like you're an atheist, I do not know or believe have any sect or maybe you're at all a servant of Satan the pope will not do this, you think you're some do not know what is jarasz stakeholders, Satan himself .wez think if the Pope did, he was someone who you are and you to do it yourself ridicule what? Who gave you the right to insult our pope at all? Have you thought at all over this that it is not such a person herself that her laugh and I shall be all praise? Take your child you really are some psycholek because unlike you that the pope is the authority for me and you do not know whose you can be an authority unless the same some fools like you who do not know what the church and religion, we can see that it does not pray and do not go for religions to school, you can see you do not respect religion, I do not know how you want it myself so take your picture you insert wonder if you would have dared .naprawdę wezta children roicie Think about what you can see because you do not have a clue about who he was Pope John paweł2 as you are not in fully developed mentally it does not take away for such a person as the Holy Father because this shows that you have no guess in the house of the cross even one insult the holy is not about this church me, but in general overall principles of faith to have some dignity as pope insulted anyone and you get what you insult him what? do not tell me what you offend such a person as the Holy Father? I lack words to me but if you have an idea though and picked up the scripture and counted themselves can be changed .nie you know go to church because I can see a long time Satan is in you, man, you do not like although the church is sitting quietly and not insult other people

Mkhammer, you made my day hahaha. Damn, it's so old and still makes me laugh :D
GUN FOR HIRE

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: September 01, 2015, 09:16:20 pm »
Wall of text hits you for 67932 hitpoints.
You are dead.
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

Arcanix

« Reply #448 on: September 01, 2015, 10:06:43 pm »

You, sir, need a bwol of alhpaebt suop!

Im happy to share it with you.

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: September 01, 2015, 11:38:42 pm »

he is insulting Papee

fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA