Topic: Unite!  (Read 87285 times)

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Unite!
« Reply #390 on: August 28, 2015, 10:42:47 am »
You are not excused.
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #391 on: August 28, 2015, 10:46:21 am »
The only blowjobs you've been given lately is to The Khans after they put you in the dirt.
EXCUSE ME? The only time you fags ever got me, you tried to blackmail free top less pics by threatening to make my dual log pic public, then made it public anyways.
So look who's talking.

Hahaha, the only time she says.

Lies. You kneeled and offered your titpics on a silverplatter but we decided rightfully to turn down your bribes and do the right thing. That's what separates the heroes from the rabble.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #392 on: August 28, 2015, 11:06:41 am »
Matt.. I would look smarter if I just don't bother to type.  :-X :facepalm

I fixed it for you, no problem  ;)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 11:10:06 am by Mad Matt »
GUN FOR HIRE

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand ManiacsĀ®
« Reply #393 on: August 28, 2015, 09:22:54 pm »
quote author=Bison link=topic=8328.msg68196#msg68196 date=1440625034]
The only blowjobs you've been given lately is to The Khans after they put you in the dirt.
[/quote]
Lies. You kneeled and offered your titpics on a silverplatter but we decided rightfully to turn down your bribes and do the right thing. That's what separates the heroes from the rabble.
Wait, which is it?
Oh nos your story CHANGED? Golly gee wilikers why is that because your lying......
Busted. I might still have the screen shots...... hmmm. I should check.
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #394 on: August 28, 2015, 09:28:38 pm »
we all know what started this thread and we all know whats keeping it alive.
Well DOH, where else would we get to laugh at some random noname tard kids crying for attention - UV grew from that phase AGES ago at the end of the last session. Speaking of last session, where were you at the time? Oh, right, yet another newfag  ::)

we've killed you.
That's simply impossibru - even though we've met plenty of times, you never fired a single shot at me. You piglets are simply too blind to see even a halfdecent sneaker (even more of a lol when one considers that khanitas travel in threes).

But hey, I don't mind, keep on living in your dream world, it keeps this thread spinnin which in return gives us actual PvPers a bit of a laugh ;)
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #395 on: August 29, 2015, 01:36:21 pm »
Well DOH, where else would we get to laugh at some random noname tard kids crying for attention - UV grew from that phase AGES ago at the end of the last session. Speaking of last session, where were you at the time? Oh, right, yet another newfag  ::)

We trace our legacy back 15 years and the FoT-demo and are the oldest Fallout-themed clan still existing. Still debated if we where the first actual Fallout clan ever, but it was not made clear if we where first or second. From the quality of your posts and the "meme" terms your using I guess you where between 1 and 3 years old when we first started raiding.

That's simply impossibru - even though we've met plenty of times, you never fired a single shot at me. You piglets are simply too blind to see even a halfdecent sneaker (even more of a lol when one considers that khanitas travel in threes).

But hey, I don't mind, keep on living in your dream world, it keeps this thread spinnin which in return gives us actual PvPers a bit of a laugh ;)

Says the coward who doesn't even dare to introduce himself, from experience one has acheived nothing without proof to back it up.

Heard this before meme-boy?

"Pics or it didn't happen."

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #396 on: August 29, 2015, 04:54:01 pm »
another "propaganda" copypasta junk
Yeeeeeea I'm sure your faction is over 150 years old, your ancestors played Fallout and in fact the whole history of games and PKing originates from khanbs  ::)

Please don't drink and drive.

Says the coward who doesn't even dare to introduce himself
Member of a faction that's too scared to join actual PvP does not have the right to call ANYONE a coward  :facepalm

And I'm still waiting for khanbs to post a SINGLE PvP screen shot :)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #397 on: August 29, 2015, 06:11:18 pm »
another "propaganda" copypasta junk
Yeeeeeea I'm sure your faction is over 150 years old, your ancestors played Fallout and in fact the whole history of games and PKing originates from khanbs  ::)

Please don't drink and drive.

Says the coward who doesn't even dare to introduce himself
Member of a faction that's too scared to join actual PvP does not have the right to call ANYONE a coward  :facepalm

And I'm still waiting for khanbs to post a SINGLE PvP screen shot :)

Editing quotes to avoid arguement again kiddo?

Smooth.

Feel free to look around our archive at our forums on www.khanscentral.com if you doubt or are interested in fallout history.

Take a look at the recent posts in the PvP screenshots thread for screens of TKs steamrolling TTTLA in both TB (Fridgebox trap) and RT (Svens doublekill in tc).

But I guess TTTLA doesnt pvp according to your usual logics?

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #398 on: August 29, 2015, 06:43:33 pm »
QQEditing quotes to avoid arguement againQQ
Silly khanb, why on earth would you think that I'm obliged to answer your kiddy grade crying  :o

PvP screenshots (...) TKs in TB
1: posting tb in pvp threads is an offtopic, you should receive an infraction,
2: I said PvP, not girls fights ::)

RT (Svens doublekill in tc).
Killing bluesuits/afkers/your alt characters doesn't count as PvP

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: August 29, 2015, 06:48:28 pm »
We dont have alts in TTTLA.
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: August 29, 2015, 07:14:41 pm »
SVEN, this troll isn't worth the time, the 10 minutes a week he plays the game is a joke, like his name, his PvP, much like his forum PvP are weak as shit.  He is too afraid of the screens we have of his body to reveal ign, and well the only way he has a shot with forum pvp is to edit quotes to fill his tiny dicked dreams.

Ion Cannon

• View Profile
« Reply #401 on: August 29, 2015, 07:17:10 pm »
Khans, do the job and bring more butthurt to forum please, it's fun to read.

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: August 29, 2015, 07:38:58 pm »
Yeah we brought you

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #403 on: August 29, 2015, 07:40:32 pm »
this troll isn't worth the time
This looks exactly like khanbs description from the wiki, the one that got deleted...guess the Chosen One was helping you rather than harming  ???

forum PvP are weak as shit
lmfao, says the one that QQcries to his factionmate on forums ;)

He is too afraid of the screens
In a way, you are correct - as the saying goes: the things that don't exist, scare us the most :)

we have of his body to reveal ign, and well the only way he has a shot with forum pvp is to edit quotes to fill his tiny dicked dreams.
Whoa, I must've killed you recently - I'm so sorry.
That being said, please take a chill pill bro, put your head in a bucket of cold water or something - remember, being this mad is bad for your health and we wouldn't want you to wipe IRL just like you do when you accidentally drop into RT in-game  :'(

Edit: @ below - now I know what khanbs mean when they say they "OWN" or "WIPE" people ;)
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 08:33:40 pm by jokeusa »

Ion Cannon

• View Profile
« Reply #404 on: August 29, 2015, 07:42:34 pm »
Yeah we brought you
Damn, you got me.