May 09, 2024, 08:34:57 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Unite!  (Read 87262 times)

jokeusa

• View Profile
Re: Unite!
« Reply #330 on: August 17, 2015, 10:56:51 am »
Keep obsessing, stay delusional, it's pretty entertaining.
Sorry, I'd take your job if I'd try to do that and if I would, there'd be no more point to khans. I just don't want to be too cruel to you bois :(
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: August 17, 2015, 01:53:11 pm »
the butthurt from your silly khan ass not even being mentioned in any actual pvp will eventually pass

Yeah, thats because none of you wants to post pics of you getting killed lol
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #332 on: August 17, 2015, 03:18:34 pm »
Yeah, thats because none of you wants to post pics of you getting killed lol
Wait, who are you again? Oh, right, one of the silly kids that only participate in their kiddy grade tb traps ;)
As I mentioned:
"the butthurt from your silly khan ass not even being mentioned in any actual pvp will eventually pass"
You should learn to read bro.

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: August 17, 2015, 03:48:04 pm »
Wait, who are you again? Oh, right, one of the silly kids that only participate in their kiddy grade tb traps ;)
Yes like everyone on this server you know of the Rockstars of the Wasteland!

the butthurt from your silly khan ass not even being mentioned in any actual pvp
Whatever you consider pvp doesn't concern us and theres no mention of any butthurt Khans 'cause there is none.
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #334 on: August 17, 2015, 04:11:17 pm »
Yes like everyone on this server you know of the khans aka the Laughstock of the Wastelands!
I actually do :)

Whatever you consider pvp doesn't concern us
Which is why you're nonexistent and not even worth mentioning in the actual pvp community :)

us and theres no mention of any butthurt Khans
But you whine on forums ALL THE TIME :o I think some of you call it "propaganda", the others actually admitted they're attentionwhoring as well ::)
« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 06:54:13 pm by jokeusa »

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: August 17, 2015, 04:32:45 pm »
And you remain anonymous because you probably don't want us to post the kills we have of you.

But you whine on forums ALL THE TIME

No Khan has ever whined. We are happy to see that you are though! You and all other fans are the reason we like what we do.

Bison

« Reply #336 on: August 17, 2015, 05:26:32 pm »
And you remain anonymous because you probably don't want us to post the kills we have of you.

But you whine on forums ALL THE TIME

No Khan has ever whined. We are happy to see that you are though! You and all other fans are the reason we like what we do.

He won't let us know his in game name because of that exact reason. If he didn't care about The Khans he wouldn't waste his time with these futile attempts to make us cry.

Just another forum raider.

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #337 on: August 17, 2015, 05:52:21 pm »
Keep living in your dreams piglet ;) Even if the world would end and you'd actually start PvP'ing (aka go to TC) - and I'd die to you, I'd never be "afraid" of anyone posting ss's of my deaths - after all, each of these deaths would have a meaning and each time I'd die I'd gain experience and would learn from it. Sadly it's not something you'd ever understand with that monkey brain and TB 'traps' of yours ::)
Now tell me how many PvP screen shots include you - oh, right, I guess none  :-\

If he didn't care about The Khans
It's not that I don't care about khans, quite the opposite, otherwise I wouldn't be here! You are in fact one of the few things in this game that are still mildly entertaining - the level of your stupidity is astounding and, as mentioned earlier, comparable to the tard level of a typical feminist.

I care because I love laughing at brain damaged people of the likes of you  :P

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: August 17, 2015, 06:12:36 pm »
I'm lost, how can you both know who we are and yet we be non existent?  It's one or the other, it's ok, the nice Dr Meng will see you now so you can cry about how mean we are to you.

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: August 17, 2015, 06:22:00 pm »
Now tell me how many PvP screen shots include you
Yeah I lost count of my kills a long time ago.

See how our comebacks are always better? I'm done talking to this scrub.

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #340 on: August 17, 2015, 06:30:36 pm »
I'm lost, how can you both know who we are and yet we be non existent?
Oh please, you can't be this dumb. There are shitloads of well-known things that don't really exist.

But to make it a bit easier for you - you're simply a myth :)

I lost count
You should learn to count beyond 4 :-\

See how our comebacks are always better?
Oh, I certainly agree with you - when you die you do come back faster lately!

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #341 on: August 17, 2015, 06:32:45 pm »
Well judging by your constant need to talk to us and radio 0 always bringing us up we must be one hell of a great myth.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #342 on: August 17, 2015, 06:36:15 pm »
Which is why you're nonexistant and not even worth mentioning in the actual pvp community :)
I'm lost, how can you both know who we are and yet we be non existent?  It's one or the other
Please don't feel bad about it, but reading comprehension is a privilege for smart people only.

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #343 on: August 17, 2015, 06:47:43 pm »
Which is why you're nonexistant and not even worth mentioning in the actual pvp community :)
I'm lost, how can you both know who we are and yet we be non existent?  It's one or the other
Please don't feel bad about it, but reading comprehension is a privilege for smart people only.
Well first of all PvP is player vs player by definition, and secondly I can at least spell correctly, unlike the quote you used of thejoke.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #344 on: August 17, 2015, 06:53:13 pm »
PvP is player vs player by definition
Yeah, I know - that's why he said Khans are not existent in actual PvP of this server.

I can at least spell correctly, unlike the quote you used of thejoke.
He made a typo, so it makes you better than him, eh?