• Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: Unite!
« Reply #300 on: August 15, 2015, 11:10:37 pm »
blah blah yadda yadda
blah blah yadda yadda

Oooooohhhhhhh, I get it! This is an RP thread  :facepalm

This is a place where silly little flamers like yourself can vent your steam, apparently without having serious arguments. You've been challenged enough times, prove yourself or be bitchmade.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand ManiacsĀ®
« Reply #301 on: August 16, 2015, 04:04:13 am »
This is a place where silly little flamers like yourself can vent your steam, apparently without having serious arguments. You've been challenged enough times, prove yourself or be bitchmade.
Says the idiot who tried to blackmail me, AFTER making the "private matter" public.
Pay asshole. Just like everyone else did. (That's about half the board now, you cheap faggot.)
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Craig Boone

• View Profile
« Reply #302 on: August 16, 2015, 04:12:22 am »
Pay asshole. Just like everyone else did. (That's about half the board now, you cheap faggot.)
But i got it for free ;) xx <3  :-*
The Masters Of Disharmony Leader
(would you like to know more^^^???)

Come on you ape you wanna live forever?

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #303 on: August 16, 2015, 05:42:22 am »
"Muffled Muffling"

Sorry... I still dont understand what you're saying?

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #304 on: August 16, 2015, 05:44:44 am »
You do know doing lame TB traps doesn't make you the best gang in Reloaded. BTW TC is basically the only place to show how good your are in PvP, but you guys are like some NPC encounter to major gangs...sadly only around 2 are left.

We raid all the time and kill everyone on the worldmap. We raid in 10 man parties with hummers, crashing into both rt and tb encounters while playing megadrive and lazerhawk through teamspeak, we've held towns and won TC's both with UV and on our own, we have weekly arenabattles, we fly around vertibirds, some of the "lame TB traps" are events we've held baited with powerarmor (when we dont science them), we're almost 40 active members spread out around the clock, we got a sweet forum, we got a propagandamachine, we got General M. Bison, we donate monthly to keep the server going, we're international, fangirls write TKs on their tits, we're impersonated, we're so feared and hated there's even DDoS attempts on our frontpage, a wikieditor got so mad that our wikipage deleted and TKs moved to the "disbanded factions" page, we give out implants to members as reward for outstanding good service, we have hired artists for artworks of historically important figures in TKs, we're a 15 year old clan (the oldest fallout-themed clan still in existance) and have a long history and culture, we've got old returning members who bring legends of past raids with them, we've just started a video propaganda project, we get beer money sent to our paypals when doing awesome shit. Our raids show up in the statistics under The Leader of Men if you check your pipboy statistics and we've just been to the bottom of the sea.

Thats why we are the best faction.

Epic post Meng.  You are spot on.

As for the others lol

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #305 on: August 16, 2015, 09:34:38 am »
bark bark oink oink serious arguments
There aint a single khan that's qualified to talk about or expect serious arguments from anyone so your point is as invalid as your last two brain cells  ::)

No worries though, without dumbasses like khans the world would be a fkin boring place so yea, you serve a purpose  :-*
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Bison

« Reply #306 on: August 16, 2015, 11:12:25 am »
There aint a single khan that's qualified to talk about or expect serious arguments from anyone so your point is as invalid as your last two brain cells  ::)

No worries though, without dumbasses like khans the world would be a fkin boring place so yea, you serve a purpose  :-*

What's you're in game name? I'm curious.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #307 on: August 16, 2015, 12:48:38 pm »

Cold facts qualify for serious arguements. You've been proven wrong, been challenged and are still just jerking it about.

Scrub.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #308 on: August 16, 2015, 03:55:27 pm »
What's you're in game name? I'm curious.
Whats YOURS? Oh, my bad, forgot, you're one of the "nonames that come and go"  ::)

bark bark Cold facts qualify for serious arguements. You've been proven wrong, been challenged and are still just jerking it about.
Yeeeaah, except neither of the khans ever brought any cold facts into these forums, more like "facts" that have been taken out of the blue - looking at all your posts, you're actually feminists ;)

Bison

« Reply #309 on: August 16, 2015, 04:19:49 pm »

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #310 on: August 16, 2015, 04:38:59 pm »
Yeeeaah, except neither of the khans ever brought any cold facts into these forums, more like "facts" that have been taken out of the blue - looking at all your posts, you're actually feminists ;)

Here's the facts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEevl7PsXAk&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKr1tI_YANg&feature=youtu.be

Your really not impressing anyone here, or having an impact. Your nothing and we are the Wasteland Rockstars.

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #311 on: August 16, 2015, 06:14:37 pm »
Here's the facts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEevl7PsXAk&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKr1tI_YANg&feature=youtu.be
What the fk is that lol, not only shitty quality but also crappy editing  :o
Oh, and btw: propaganda != facts :)

Your really not impressing anyone here, or having an impact. Your nothing and we are the Wasteland Rockstars.
First, it's "you're" - learn some basic english you mongol :facepalm
Second - The first sentence applies to khans more than to anyone else ;)
Third: the only "rockstar" you'll ever be is Kanye West - this whole thread (and the community) laughing at you is like the world's reaction to Kanye's statement about him being the greatest rockstar :D

Thanks for entertaining us, clowns!  :-*

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: August 16, 2015, 06:34:11 pm »
Whats YOURS?
If you can't figure that one out you are mentally challanged.
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

Bison

« Reply #313 on: August 16, 2015, 06:35:12 pm »

One of the "United Factions".

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: August 16, 2015, 06:36:33 pm »
lol, when are you gonna understand no one is uniting against you?  :facepalm
Spoiler: show