Topic: Unite!  (Read 87299 times)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: Unite!
« Reply #270 on: August 15, 2015, 12:25:28 am »
You do know doing lame TB traps doesn't make you the best gang in Reloaded. BTW TC is basically the only place to show how good your are in PvP, but you guys are like some NPC encounter to major gangs...sadly only around 2 are left.

We raid all the time and kill everyone on the worldmap. We raid in 10 man parties with hummers, crashing into both rt and tb encounters while playing megadrive and lazerhawk through teamspeak, we've held towns and won TC's both with UV and on our own, we have weekly arenabattles, we fly around vertibirds, some of the "lame TB traps" are events we've held baited with powerarmor (when we dont science them), we're almost 40 active members spread out around the clock, we got a sweet forum, we got a propagandamachine, we got General M. Bison, we donate monthly to keep the server going, we're international, fangirls write TKs on their tits, we're impersonated, we're so feared and hated there's even DDoS attempts on our frontpage, a wikieditor got so mad that our wikipage deleted and TKs moved to the "disbanded factions" page, we give out implants to members as reward for outstanding good service, we have hired artists for artworks of historically important figures in TKs, we're a 15 year old clan (the oldest fallout-themed clan still in existance) and have a long history and culture, we've got old returning members who bring legends of past raids with them, we've just started a video propaganda project, we get beer money sent to our paypals when doing awesome shit. Our raids show up in the statistics under The Leader of Men if you check your pipboy statistics and we've just been to the bottom of the sea.

Thats why we are the best faction.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 01:26:55 am by Dr. Mengelito »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: August 15, 2015, 01:25:30 am »
Am I suppose to be impressed? Everyone has done what you said. Also those people you killed are a bunch of newbies....literally. also that statistics is like your only glory of fame, how sad  ::)

Also BTW, there are around 100+ experienced players inactive in reloaded. If they were here you would be the next vipers npc encounter. (I say inactive cause reloaded is dull)
Spoiler: show

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #272 on: August 15, 2015, 01:29:52 am »
Am I suppose to be impressed? Everyone has done what you said. Also those people you killed are a bunch of newbies....literally. also that statistics is like your only glory of fame, how sad  ::)

Then by all means Yuno-Gasai, prove it. Heres us doing everything of the above presented conveniently in 240p: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEevl7PsXAk&feature=youtu.be

Your turn.

Also BTW, there are around 100+ experienced players inactive in reloaded. If they were here you would be the next vipers npc encounter. (I say inactive cause reloaded is dull)

I suggest you go play something else then?

Reloaded is fucking great, when your a Khan atleast.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 01:35:08 am by Dr. Mengelito »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: August 15, 2015, 01:34:01 am »
Actually I do play something else which is ashes of phoenix (which I'll love to see you guys there as family or Brahmin boys  ;) ) or whatever other game. Playing reloaded for 2 years and being the same thing is boring.

Also that video is crappy, boobs are small, and music is terrible  :P

You khans lack grammar....

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #274 on: August 15, 2015, 01:36:21 am »
Actually I do play something else which is ashes of phoenix (which I'll love to see you guys there as family or Brahmin boys  ;) ) or whatever other game. Playing reloaded for 2 years and being the same thing is boring.

Also that video is crappy, boobs are small, and music is terrible  :P

You khans lack grammar....

Do it better yourself.

Still waiting for proof that you've accomplished anything of the above, even more so "all" as you claim. Go on now, prove that your not just a crying sack of shit.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #275 on: August 15, 2015, 04:21:17 am »
I think if you were as great as you say you wouldnt have needed alliance with uv to hold a few towns for a couple days. enough said.

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: August 15, 2015, 04:28:45 am »
I think if you were as great as you say you wouldnt have needed alliance with uv to hold a few towns for a couple days. enough said.

We weren't the ones that asked for the blood pact, nice try however.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #277 on: August 15, 2015, 05:30:37 am »

We weren't the ones that asked for the blood pact, nice try however.
didnt ask but accepted. then it was uv that broke up with you, not the other way around.

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: August 15, 2015, 06:46:03 am »
Funny how the NPCs talk shit on forum but only do TB traps ingame

Still waiting for khans to do TC

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #279 on: August 15, 2015, 10:07:11 am »

We took Gecko, Klamath and Redding by ourselves and held them for a couple of days. One might argue because UV didn't fight us for them, sure, but the Rainbow Alliance that showed up to stop us we put in the ground ourselves. Now our short guest-starring in TC is just 1 of 26 points I make why we are the best faction, by all means your allowed to have your own opinions but present some cold facts if your gonna make a point.

Funny how the NPCs talk shit on forum but only do TB traps ingame

Still waiting for khans to do TC

I just linked you a video proving a 26 point arguement, everyone can take in that information quickly and see for themselves, there's tears gushing from your eyes Yuno and there's flame coming from your mouth but your not fooling anyone. Deep down inside your nothing but scared and jealous, one doesn't need to be Hannibal Lecter to figure that out.

Read this page from the top again Yuno-Gasai, take a look at our little arguement again and prove to everyone here you're not just a crying sack of shit.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 10:15:48 am by Dr. Mengelito »

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #280 on: August 15, 2015, 10:31:53 am »
We (..) by ourselves (...)
You, by yourself couldn't kill a fly - you are (or were) but a vessel for UV's dicks ;)
Your "propaganda" is so weak it's not even funny, rather sad - kind of like russia's in Poland a few decades ago before they got kicked out. You only live because you're allowed to since you're not even fun to "fight", much less even a challenge to any serious pvp'er ;)

All in all, everyone here sees 'khans' as castrated dachshunds - you can only bark and your "bites" are only working on forums ::)
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #281 on: August 15, 2015, 11:31:40 am »
You, by yourself couldn't kill a fly - you are (or were) but a vessel for UV's dicks ;)
Your "propaganda" is so weak it's not even funny, rather sad - kind of like russia's in Poland a few decades ago before they got kicked out. You only live because you're allowed to since you're not even fun to "fight", much less even a challenge to any serious pvp'er ;)

All in all, everyone here sees 'khans' as castrated dachshunds - you can only bark and your "bites" are only working on forums ::)

You know, I have a special folder for my faction-kills and everyone is represented there. It's quite a large folder these day, that's just me. Every single one of those encounters are pvp.

I do like how you compare us to soverign nations though, I agree we're pretty much like that.

I'm the Leader of Men and Explorer of the Sea. So, show me what you got, whats on your resume? What have you accomplished?

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #282 on: August 15, 2015, 11:34:43 am »
First of all, if they were as great as they say, they wouldn't need to say it.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #283 on: August 15, 2015, 11:51:20 am »
First of all, if they were as great as they say, they wouldn't need to say it.

We didn't start this thread. The Vermin here spew flames because they where raped in game and we prove them wrong.

That is all.

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: August 15, 2015, 12:14:06 pm »

The fact that you are giving us attention and feel the need to put us down means you are threatened by us. We are the rulers of the wasteland, we are here to stay. As a wasteland rockstar, and stone lifting Chieftain of the Khans we will roll you over.
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"