May 10, 2024, 12:26:31 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Unite!  (Read 87298 times)

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
Re: Unite!
« Reply #255 on: August 12, 2015, 05:07:26 am »
Wow, a BA wearing LSW toting jetted up jackoff joke killed me when I was unarmed and one of me was wearing a leather jacket.
MOST IMPRESSIVE.

Yes, we do this. You know that. Why the hell are you surprised?

Remembering that is next on her to do list after updating the wiki.

Craig Boone

• View Profile
« Reply #256 on: August 12, 2015, 07:19:20 am »
Feels good just back and already took over khans flare trap and got them mad
The Masters Of Disharmony Leader
(would you like to know more^^^???)

Come on you ape you wanna live forever?

LONE

• View Profile
« Reply #257 on: August 12, 2015, 08:09:06 am »
Feels good just back and already took over khans flare trap and got them mad

It wasn't khan's flare trap at all lol it was just me who went it to see what's happening .if it was a khan's flare u wont see only 1 khan there fighting ccm and mod.

LONE

• View Profile
« Reply #258 on: August 12, 2015, 08:14:21 am »
Go ahead feel proud and shit talk for killing one khan player in others flare trap lol

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #259 on: August 12, 2015, 09:02:51 am »
Go ahead feel proud and shit talk for killing one khan player in others flare trap lol

He should be proud and make a big deal out of it, afterall he killed a Khan Raider.

Bet he wore them lucky shades under his berret.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 09:06:23 am by Dr. Mengelito »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Craig Boone

• View Profile
« Reply #260 on: August 12, 2015, 12:33:15 pm »
It was ur flare trap lone? It was then one u started as 6-7 and we took over as 5-6 so why lie also forum rules dont allow double posting if u want to add in somthing press modify  :-*
The Masters Of Disharmony Leader
(would you like to know more^^^???)

Come on you ape you wanna live forever?

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: August 12, 2015, 01:30:39 pm »
It was ur flare trap lone? It was then one u started as 6-7 and we took over as 5-6 so why lie also forum rules dont allow double posting if u want to add in somthing press modify  :-*
6-7? We must have even more manpower than I thought since other than lone all khans and our recruits/hangarounds were busy with a rape train, not a flare.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #262 on: August 12, 2015, 01:44:39 pm »
I know for a fact that all other Raiders where doing either patrols or was on our 10 man Murdertrain since I was leading it myself at that point.

Please prove me wrong Craig, present the screenshots and I'll tell you it was a job well done, lest you'd look a bit goofy since anyone can read what is said in the chatlog in the picture you shared.

If you where 5-6 MoDs there like you say, rather say you where a group vs. Lone and dropped him, I'd respect that. In the end t's all about who lives and who dies.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 02:00:39 pm by Dr. Mengelito »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Rage 👑

• View Profile
« Reply #263 on: August 12, 2015, 10:16:34 pm »
Can second Meng's post. While the rest of the Khans were either on Murdertrain or doing whatever else, we saw a flare on the map. "...Lone, is that your fucking flare?" It was. Because Lone's an idiot that loves flares more than he does women. I'm not entirely sure that Lone doesn't do kinky shit with flares when we aren't looking. So if you ever pick up a flare and Lone is nearby... you might wanna wash your hands afterwards.

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: August 13, 2015, 12:37:56 pm »
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand ManiacsĀ®
« Reply #265 on: August 13, 2015, 08:36:34 pm »
Who said I was?
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #266 on: August 13, 2015, 08:46:34 pm »
Who said I was?

Sorry,
I can't make out what you are saying, all muffled behind that Burka.

Bison

« Reply #267 on: August 14, 2015, 07:02:10 pm »
The Khans have an agenda and a global plan. The bloodpact initiated that we would assist in TC until the Rainbow Alliance was defeated. Now that this is done and the end of the bloodpact is here we are simply concentrating on our main goals... That's not to say that TC has been forgotten.. It just isn't top priority.

Unlike most of the pathetic vermin filled factions The Khans are seriously organised in what we do and don't do at specific points in time.

We really aren't going anywhere, our ranks are growing at an acceptable rate. We don't simply accept everyone, we have a process and it works.

Get down or lay down, "United" or not you are all doing very little to prevent our overall domination of Reloaded.

Unknown

« Reply #268 on: August 14, 2015, 07:39:05 pm »
And who are you again ? ???

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: August 14, 2015, 08:10:34 pm »
And who are you again ? ???
I guess you can say he's....

Unknown

8)

The Khans have an agenda and a global plan. The bloodpact initiated that we would assist in TC until the Rainbow Alliance was defeated. Now that this is done and the end of the bloodpact is here we are simply concentrating on our main goals... That's not to say that TC has been forgotten.. It just isn't top priority.

Unlike most of the pathetic vermin filled factions The Khans are seriously organised in what we do and don't do at specific points in time.

We really aren't going anywhere, our ranks are growing at an acceptable rate. We don't simply accept everyone, we have a process and it works.

Get down or lay down, "United" or not you are all doing very little to prevent our overall domination of Reloaded.
You do know doing lame TB traps doesn't make you the best gang in Reloaded. BTW TC is basically the only place to show how good your are in PvP, but you guys are like some NPC encounter to major gangs...sadly only around 2 are left.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 08:12:17 pm by Yuno-Gasai »
Spoiler: show

Spoiler: show