Topic: Unite!  (Read 87268 times)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: Unite!
« Reply #210 on: August 06, 2015, 09:08:03 pm »
Also note... that the Khan / UV Blood Pact is over.
Time for yous to own no towns

Yeah, the MoD sure is a mighty threat to the UV.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #211 on: August 07, 2015, 12:03:39 am »
I was away from my PC till this week, so I had great fun with this RolePlay on forum in thread that was made for fun. How dumb it has to be to take this for real...dont answer, its just need to be Khans... :facepalm
GUN FOR HIRE

Johnny

• View Profile
« Reply #212 on: August 07, 2015, 06:21:21 am »
Yuki?

Rage 👑

• View Profile
« Reply #213 on: August 07, 2015, 07:19:18 am »

I was away from my PC till this week, so I had great fun with this RolePlay on forum in thread that was made for fun. How dumb it has to be to take this for real...dont answer, its just need to be Khans... :facepalm
The only one taking this seriously is you, mein freundin.

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand ManiacsĀ®
« Reply #214 on: August 08, 2015, 06:12:00 am »

Wait, I can't be a faggot.........
TITS! DUH!
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Bison

« Reply #215 on: August 08, 2015, 09:39:37 am »

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #216 on: August 08, 2015, 01:00:58 pm »

Yes, Im taking it seriously cause I having fun here...great job detective, eat a doughnut
GUN FOR HIRE

Rage 👑

• View Profile
« Reply #217 on: August 08, 2015, 06:33:41 pm »

Yes, Im taking it seriously cause I having fun here...great job detective, eat a doughnut

You're bitching about other people having fun, then insinuating that they're taking things seriously. That isn't YOU having fun, pal. Sorry to break the news to ya, but if you're having fun, you have no clue how to convey it... almost like you aren't actually having fun.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #218 on: August 08, 2015, 07:56:44 pm »
This thread is damn big roleplay to me, now go and let it go...deep from your heart, tell us what hurts you that much you trying to make me angry. If you didnt see this thread from beggining, stop posting about me and keep calm. If you saw that all, you should notice my boy I was saying thx to khans for making this game and forum lil' bit more  alive and playing the role of the bad guys. If you didnt pay attencion son, I will say again. Thx for fun guys :)
GUN FOR HIRE

Bison

« Reply #219 on: August 08, 2015, 08:42:24 pm »
This thread is damn big roleplay to me, now go and let it go...deep from your heart, tell us what hurts you that much you trying to make me angry. If you didnt see this thread from beggining, stop posting about me and keep calm. If you saw that all, you should notice my boy I was saying thx to khans for making this game and forum lil' bit more  alive and playing the role of the bad guys. If you didnt pay attencion son, I will say again. Thx for fun guys :)

Behold Mad Matt the forum raider! Doesn't do shit in game.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #220 on: August 08, 2015, 09:58:57 pm »
Before we started forum war I met your boys twice. And two times I pinned them to ground with groin shots from hunting rifle after I walked out from encounters...now I know what I did wrong...

Edit
I dont call you TB traps master or UV puppies while doing TC, so stop with this forum rider...
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 09:30:34 am by Mad Matt »
GUN FOR HIRE

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #221 on: August 09, 2015, 12:06:59 am »
Prove us wrong MOD vs The Khans lets do this you take any town we will come even with 2 and will still rekt you

"all talk and no play makes The Master a bored boy."

Lost your socks?

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: August 09, 2015, 01:54:42 am »
Prove us wrong MOD vs The Khans lets do this you take any town we will come even with 2 and will still rekt you

"all talk and no play makes The Master a bored boy."

Lost your socks?
4 vs 1, how much more pathetic can you get.

Also didn't you lose power armor today?  ;D
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 01:56:45 am by Yuno-Gasai »
Spoiler: show

Spoiler: show

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #223 on: August 09, 2015, 02:04:08 am »
4 vs 1, how much more pathetic can you get.

Also didn't you lose power armor today?  ;D

Read the quote on Craigs original message.

Sometimes you loose the bait when fishing but we got more, the fight was fucking epic though.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 02:10:53 am by Dr. Mengelito »

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #224 on: August 09, 2015, 02:06:02 am »