Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: Unite!
« Reply #60 on: July 22, 2015, 01:25:42 pm »
For sure we will...with lead, laser beams, flames and rockets :*

It's mostly flames we've seen so far though.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 22, 2015, 01:46:12 pm »
Maybe it's time to hunt something tougher than Fire Gecko, what do you say big boy ?
GUN FOR HIRE

Bison

« Reply #62 on: July 22, 2015, 05:39:15 pm »
Maybe it's time to hunt something tougher than Fire Gecko, what do you say big boy ?

I think I'll drink your tears after you stop crying Matt.

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #63 on: July 22, 2015, 06:34:27 pm »
I think I'll drink your tears after you stop crying Matt.
Try taking on UV or BBS or one of the real factions in TC, THEN I'll buy your drinking tears story.
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 22, 2015, 10:30:07 pm »
Private Bison, I'm not crying, even more...I have great fun with your work. You make wastelands a funnier place, just keep going on guys :)
GUN FOR HIRE

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #65 on: July 23, 2015, 01:40:37 am »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 23, 2015, 02:49:56 am »

Turnbased  :facepalm

Funny how these guys think they're pro  ::)
Spoiler: show

Spoiler: show

TKs-Skillmaniac

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 23, 2015, 06:13:17 am »
Banana is banana, no more no less. It's a noob flare trap of the "Unishit" asking for Khans bullets, then turns into a 5 hours of "we come back in bluesuit until Khans let us loot".

Anyway: Cry me a river ... Cry me a river ... I will pee in that river ... yeah ... yeah ... yeah ...

Bison

« Reply #68 on: July 23, 2015, 07:29:44 am »
TKs broke into a Turn base trap outside of hub hosted by Andrezj and Jared and 8 randoms which was then backed up for over 5 hours with members from most factions of the "Rainbow Alliance" which successfully resulted in Khan victory.

We Never once said we was TB "pro" we've just got the screens to back this flare trap up, I don't think there was a single Khan or Rainbow alliance that didn't die somewhere in it all but ultimately we prevailed.

Before we entered the trap it was advertised on radio 0 asking for Khans to come and we did? :)

You got what you asked for, it just wasn't the victory you was expecting.

KHANS!

« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 07:33:29 am by Bison »

Gooseberry

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 23, 2015, 09:37:31 am »
The TB trap was a fun one. I got a ton of kills in there, but as the lad above me said: They simply kept coming back till the defending party gave up. That and combined with the fact that they allied with UV and others the defending party really had no chance from the start.

Because (for reasons I do not understand) a flare/TB trap/any encounter for that matter NEVER closes, these encounters ALWAYS turn into an endurance test where the party that stays up the longest deep into the night and throws the most gear at the encounter wins the fight. It was five hours this time, which is just too long.

Khans should however give some credit to their allies in that screen. I am 100% sure that they could not have done this without their allies help, yet all I hear is the word Khan. Shame on you!

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 23, 2015, 10:48:55 am »
When I will get back from holiday, give me a call...I'll bring my Bozaar just to drink some Khans blood and tears, good luck till that time private Bison :D
GUN FOR HIRE

LONE

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 23, 2015, 11:44:55 am »
Just as in 2238 we are leaving a permanent mark on Reloaded aswell. Don't know if you where active back then boy but TKs is the reason theres still Ghouls outside Gecko-mine to this very day. Guess which faction invented baserape? True story, on the 2238 wiki there was even a picture of our members.

And ofc, all of the thousands of kills we make, everyone everywhere downed by TKs.

I'd say, judging from a quick listen to radio 0, we are the ONLY faction that actually matters to anyone.
[/quote]
Nah. You are just a shittier version of section 8. They would do what you guys do and more because they know how to make a good build. They would even pk in real time which khans would never be caught doing. Not to mention they are the reason you can't steal on -HP people. You will forever envy section 8. Khans are only talked about because they spam forum with shit all day long instead of playing the game.
[/quote]

Which section 8 mates builds do you says we envy at?was it borg/Nagar? Bino88?duder?Dave?jim?Tom Tom?Ville?Xanieee?Xtremepocho ?Jesuitninja?or the Leader Claw? Do you even know who the real section 8 players are in the first place?lol i hate people who shit talk and don't even know about them,do not use section 8 to compare to us. They are good in pvp(TC),but we ain't bad either(TC).
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 11:53:23 am by LONE »

Bison

« Reply #72 on: July 23, 2015, 12:43:32 pm »
Matt, you are all talk. Last time I seen you out near BH you told me not to shoot you because you didn't have a chance against a BG tank... I really care not for smack talk from people that I personally don't care about. Prove to me you are a threat and you might earn some respect.

As far as not mentioning our allies I didn't because we don't have an alliance with UV. We have a Bloodpact. Any screens that UV took from this encounter is up to them to post and promote.

I'll enjoy more encounters with this "United" front. Win or loose we aren't going anywhere.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 23, 2015, 12:52:00 pm »
We couldnt met last time, cause Im not playing long time. Anyway, I really like you cause you bring some fresh air to this server and we have someone who play role of bad guys, just keep going Private ;)
GUN FOR HIRE

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #74 on: July 23, 2015, 09:10:56 pm »
Quote from: Dr. Mengelito
http://i57.tinypic.com/6j3h1w.png
Turnbased  :facepalm

Funny how these guys think they're pro  ::)
It was a flare trap. My cousin went in there just to troll the trappers.
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...