May 06, 2024, 05:52:43 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: How RaaA bug turn base.  (Read 5164 times)

lili

• View Profile
Re: How RaaA bug turn base.
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2015, 11:20:26 pm »
im not cry becoue u kill me . ;) cruz its brutal game .. but i hate noobs who use bugs game ;)) and i will report everyone when i see that

raaaaa

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2015, 11:31:15 pm »
Yes im noob:) u are master :) proplayer:) i played in every sesion and hunt down hundrets players like u, but whatever:) good luck and learn How to Play :) kilgor please ban me and everyone who killed this best proplayer:) good night:)

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2015, 11:40:45 pm »
If you have low perception, I have to admit that Raaa is right in everything he said except quotes about mom...that was childlish. Anyway, dying on wastes is something very normal, even if he had 3 turns it was only bug. Don't think he was able to hack to server. I doubt even he would like to do such a thing...for one battle? All in all...dajcie sobie spokój  ;)
GUN FOR HIRE

lili

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2015, 11:48:50 pm »
mad matt .. i understand u .. but use bug = buging ( if u ask about pe i have 8 ) .. 3 turn+ is a bug true .. but this is not first time when raaa use it

lili

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2015, 11:51:23 pm »
maybe all lets start use bug's .. that will be fair then..

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2015, 11:56:17 pm »
I didn't know how many times he used that bug and even is it true. Sorry, but you have screens from only one battle. To be honest I don't know what gone bad. I think he should be able to have two turns in a row cause he has more PE, and you was entering his "place". From last changelog, I saw something about that if someone goes to somebody's else encounter, he loses all AP, so he lose his turn in some way. It was introduced as fix against spammers with 1AP guns who entered encos and has 12-14 AP for 12-14 shots. So....maybe this way he was moving three times in a row...
GUN FOR HIRE

raaaaa

« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2015, 06:47:54 am »
Men u are IDIOT i dont know How to use bug, i just Play sometimes i died sometimes i won, when i atttack First i have 2 turns u enter to enko from cave, maybe u have 0 ap... I dont care, im not cheater or haker and this conversation is sad.. I have Tb snaker bulid, but now only 180 Sneak, after 20 level more i will be invisible for u, and its wilk be bug too? Really fuck off ITS NOT WAS A BUG and i dont know How to USE BUGS IF THERE ARE ANY!

U think i have additional mouse Button? To use bugs? Admin please say something..

triqua

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2015, 08:17:18 am »
honestly, get a room you 2 Oo

ant stahp spiking avvul inglish....

@mad matt save your messagelog next time and post the corresponding entries in a Quote-block here

raaaaa

« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2015, 11:45:26 am »
- Changed player's current Action Points when entering TB encounter with active TB combat to 0

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2015, 06:31:30 pm »
" from start sry for my bad eng "
No problem....
This sounds more like an exploit cheat than a bug.

Wow. Who'd have thunk........ :-X :-X :-X
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2015, 07:59:28 pm »
Raaaaa Im not an idiot, I want just end this forum war. You won you stay alive, so I'm cool about it...take it easy man...

honestly, get a room you 2 Oo

ant stahp spiking avvul inglish....

@mad matt save your messagelog next time and post the corresponding entries in a Quote-block here

What ? Why do I have to do smthing like this ?  :o
GUN FOR HIRE

raaaaa

« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2015, 07:25:43 am »
Mat not u:) u are very cool bro :) i was writing to lili:)

Grizzan

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2015, 10:26:37 pm »
RAAA and his buddy buging consciously turn " when I came out of the cave RAAA already buging TB vs NPC " ( police guards ) .. they shoot next to me , but I could not move at all for over 3 turns . that it looks as if they had a way to force Ending the turn and abrasions to her. Please put away her and her colleague account .. this is not the first time we are doing it .. I put the screenshots below "unfortunately already accomplished after the fact ; ( http://zapodaj.net/444722b259af7.jpg.html
http://zapodaj.net/ec50f2aed3b69.jpg.html
http://zapodaj.net/bafa411fcc4da.jpg.html
http://zapodaj.net/89eb8fb1236b6.jpg.html

and last when he sey's about 3 turns
http://zapodaj.net/917eacddd7e65.jpg.html
amnesia jak zwykle pokazal jakim jest ograniczonym zjebem
>patrz log

Grizzan

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2015, 10:27:21 pm »