May 06, 2024, 01:15:29 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Re: The Daily Khan (Issue 18)  (Read 7328 times)

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Re: The Daily Khan (Issue 18)
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2015, 10:32:19 pm »
Don't beat yourself up, Preba. I know being cross-eyed runs in your family and that it might be hard for you to see how many players that are with you. Crunke was indeed there, Preba.
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

Antares156

• "Fear denies faith"
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2015, 01:03:21 am »
Do you idiots even read what you type? I am not sure how Preba is "burned" in way other than by the thermal wave produced by Khan bullshit. He makes a point, you make no point and mock him. I'm starting to believe you guys can't either wrote nor read and use text-to-speech to cry some more....

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2015, 01:35:31 am »
Do you idiots even read what you type? I am not sure how Preba is "burned" in way other than by the thermal wave produced by Khan bullshit. He makes a point, you make no point and mock him. I'm starting to believe you guys can't either wrote nor read and use text-to-speech to cry some more....

Look at Antares talking about others crying, this gets better and better. You two balkan rats has been skittering about gnashing and ripping at everything you've though you'd be able to sink your yellow little vermin teeth into, chittering and nibbling at every turn. Don't cry when we retaliate against you're childish hostilities with fact and logic.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Antares156

• "Fear denies faith"
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2015, 01:42:19 am »
Fact and logic. You mentioned those two a lot...need I instruct you not to use words whose meaning you don't know?

I don't nibble, faggot. I chomp. And please link me a post where I cry. Even if you do, it's better than the same-as-every-time "sometimes you win sometimes you lose learn to count scub"...do you ever get bored of being stupid?

Hahah I'm not sure what you're trying to say with the vermin part but I got the feeling someone is getting a bit mad and I like that. Try me, bitch.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2015, 02:02:52 am »
Fact and logic. You mentioned those two a lot...need I instruct you not to use words whose meaning you don't know?

I don't nibble, faggot. I chomp. And please link me a post where I cry. Even if you do, it's better than the same-as-every-time "sometimes you win sometimes you lose learn to count scub"...do you ever get bored of being stupid?

Hahah I'm not sure what you're trying to say with the vermin part but I got the feeling someone is getting a bit mad and I like that. Try me, bitch.

Here, I'll quote the post for you tribal.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Antares156

• "Fear denies faith"
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2015, 02:07:29 am »
So you either trying to be an idiot with all your might our it's an effortless endeavor. You do it quite well though.

:facepalm

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2015, 02:15:37 am »
So you either trying to be an idiot with all your might our it's an effortless endeavor. You do it quite well though.

PM me some more badly spelled death-threats instead of embarassing yourself here, gangster.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2015, 05:26:05 am »
I'm starting to believe you guys can't either wrote nor read and use text-to-speech to cry some more....

"Can't either wrote nor read"

LOLOL

Antares156

• "Fear denies faith"
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2015, 08:02:24 am »
I'm starting to believe you guys can't either wrote nor read and use text-to-speech to cry some more....

LOLOL

That's the BEST you can do?

...for shame.

Sharpy

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2015, 08:31:51 am »

LOLOL

That's the BEST you can do?

...for shame.
For fuck sake, your not going to win an argument in a Khan thread, this is our territory you autistic Ming

Sent from my HTC Desire 320 using Tapatalk

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 31, 2015, 10:15:08 am »
Khans are best in forum pvp and trolling, it's sure. Good job guys :)
Train harder and maybe one day you will be able to kill 2 UV guys while using 3-4 khans troopers
GUN FOR HIRE

Antares156

• "Fear denies faith"
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2015, 10:47:33 am »
Win an argument? I'm here for the keks, not for the debate. I won the argument before it even started.

Sharpy

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 31, 2015, 11:17:23 am »
Win an argument? I'm here for the keks, not for the debate. I won the argument before it even started.
Hahaahaha, cheap as fuck that is

Sent from my HTC Desire 320 using Tapatalk

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #43 on: December 31, 2015, 12:06:00 pm »

You never won any arguement and you're not here for any fun. You are here because Preba started a fight he couldn't finish.

Bison

« Reply #44 on: December 31, 2015, 12:59:07 pm »

KEK is so fucking retarded, don't you know we say PEP around here boy?!