May 06, 2024, 04:24:03 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Lets talk Miniguns.  (Read 16370 times)

Arcanix

Lets talk Miniguns.
« on: September 26, 2015, 03:17:33 am »

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
Re: Lets talk Miniguns.
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2015, 06:03:30 am »
What's the whole point of this?

Are you attempting to troll or something?

Spoiler: show

Help Bot

• Forum Troll; Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2015, 06:08:02 am »
With such a vague body this thread should just be locked/filed/deleted.
There is no discussion to be had. Nor an idea to be suggested.

Miniguns operated completely differently from rifles. And its too much trouble to make skill sets for each gun.
In Maintenance Mode.

Arcanix

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2015, 08:07:52 am »
Yuno-Gasai, shut the fuck up. Your post was both trolling and spam. Follow your own advice.  :facepalm

Help Bot, have faith man...there is a discussion to be had.

Both of you missed the point in a somewhat negative manner....why is that.

The discussion:

This double barrel minigun is a perfectly valid topic for discussion. Very rare item with a strength requirement. Yeah how about a strength requirement for weapons?

No, i dont have the numbers for this double barrel edition just yet. Could very well be a NPC Boss weapon. Super Mutant preferably.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2015, 09:15:30 am »
There already are strength requirements on guns. And you suggest a minigun weapon better than avenger. There already is vindicator and we need nothing thats even better than vindi. Even if it had some good niche, implementing dual wielding would open up a whole new very time consuming can of worms i doubt anybody wants to mess with.

Arcanix

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2015, 09:19:55 am »
If it was a NPC weapon that can would be closed.

The strength requirement would be to wield it not use it.

Just throwing the idea out there Beer. I can handle people not liking it.

(People bugged me for a one shot kill weapon for a while now).

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2015, 03:53:13 pm »
Yuno-Gasai, shut the fuck up. Your post was both trolling and spam. Follow your own advice.  :facepalm

Help Bot, have faith man...there is a discussion to be had.

Both of you missed the point in a somewhat negative manner....why is that.

The discussion:

This double barrel minigun is a perfectly valid topic for discussion. Very rare item with a strength requirement. Yeah how about a strength requirement for weapons?

No, i dont have the numbers for this double barrel edition just yet. Could very well be a NPC Boss weapon. Super Mutant preferably.
All you did was post a picture of some dank meme and 2 pictures of a minigun. No sentence stating what it is.

Also you didn't post no stats, no inventory art, nothing, just some random pictures. Very constructive suggestion indeed.  ::)

Also what beer said, we have the vindicator already which is also rare and strong. No need to add another strong weapon.

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2015, 04:12:38 pm »
Arcanix, why shitposting?

Arcanix

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2015, 04:24:17 pm »
Yuno-Gasai, stop talking. You fucked up and no defense speach can save you. You are a fucking hypocrite. THE END

mkhammer, cant please everyone everytime. Im not an angel, not yet.

EDIT:

On a second thought. mkhammer ill ask you the same. Why shitposting in my thread? Why is it that ive not seen you post anything remotely interesting in weeks? Could you be so kind to grab your butt and gtfo?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 05:04:32 pm by Arcanix »

Help Bot

• Forum Troll; Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2015, 06:43:54 pm »
Yuno-Gasai, stop talking. You fucked up and no defense speach can save you. You are a fucking hypocrite. THE END

EDIT:

On a second thought. mkhammer ill ask you the same. Why shitposting in my thread? Why is it that ive not seen you post anything remotely interesting in weeks? Could you be so kind to grab your butt and gtfo?
The other people are right in that the idea wasn't posted. I didn't know if you wanted to merge the BG and SG skill set together.
Dual Miniguns would be interesting as turrets, but you can't really justifiy players holding them. The whole two hands to shoot, two more to hold.
In Maintenance Mode.

Arcanix

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2015, 07:00:55 pm »
Super Mutants can hold them. This might be a good idea for a raid Boss weapon, if the devs add raids as a feature. 

Since its dual barrel there would be 2 rolls each burst. One for each barrel. If you have the perk adding to damage with each bullet, yeah its would apply here too. Single target bursts.

The hexing ability of this thing....yeah, due to the bullet spread.

Minigun turret.

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2015, 07:07:07 pm »
The other people are right in that the idea wasn't posted. I didn't know if you wanted to merge the BG and SG skill set together.
Dual Miniguns would be interesting as turrets, but you can't really justifiy players holding them. The whole two hands to shoot, two more to hold.

EDIT:

That doesn't even make sense...but anyways, when someone doesn't agree with you, you tell them to shut the front door? lol

And yet, you still post with no constructive suggestion. Boss's are just enhanced NPCs with perks and high damage resistance. There is no point giving them a new weapon if you can't loot it.

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2015, 07:18:05 pm »
So, anyone starting to see any reason we would have kicked Arc out of our faction?  Or does he need to post a few more times first?

Arcanix

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2015, 07:19:08 pm »

Yeah thats the canon turret picture.

That doesn't even make sense...but anyways, when someone doesn't agree with you, you tell them to shut the front door? lol

And yet, you still post with no constructive suggestion.

You are still at it. Told you, no defense speach will save you. Are you fucking retarded?

What's the whole point of this?

Are you attempting to troll or something?

What part of that is constructive in any shape or form?
What part of that has anything to do with the topic?

The topic btw is "Lets talk Miniguns"

Boss's are just enhanced NPCs with perks and high damage resistance. There is no point giving them a new weapon if you can't loot it.

You cant loot everything?!? Boo the fuck hoo!

You are entitled to your opinion even if its a retarded one. In game design the loot tables are not necessarily the focal point.

So, anyone starting to see any reason we would have kicked Arc out of our faction?  Or does he need to post a few more times first?

I can see why you side with judgemental retardation. Your constructive input regarding the topic is a testament to that.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 07:24:08 pm by Arcanix »

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2015, 07:26:14 pm »
Give it more spread and no ability to move at all (no running, no even walking).

Or just forget about it...
GUN FOR HIRE