May 12, 2024, 10:58:16 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Perk Problems, with butkraken.  (Read 2439 times)

Pilluun

• Can you dig it?
    • View Profile
Perk Problems, with butkraken.
« on: October 24, 2013, 05:58:32 pm »
 Alright, so I'm power leveling. I'm semi new and my friends are at school, so when I hit 12 and 15 I decided to skip perk selections until my friends got home to tell me. At 18 I took bonus rate of fire because thats what my friends told me to take the night before, now I can't select those 2 other perks. Is there any way I can get those perks back? It kinda bums me to sit on FOnline the whole day and miss 2 perks, my character is basically broken now. Any suggestions?  :o

Proud Member of the Hawks!

Esteban W.

• Gear is love. Gear is life.
    • View Profile
Re: Perk Problems, with butkraken.
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2013, 09:03:04 pm »
You're stuck buddy. Either you donate for a stat reset, I'm not even completely sure how that works, or you completely re-do your character. You're only level 15, which is some decent work put in, but it isn't a whole bunch. Just look for some quick leveling tips, ghouls at necropolis are easy and somewhat fun to murder for exp.
"What is, what what? Gear? Did someone say gear? I got you covered."

Letoo

• Supporter
  • I'll craft you up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2013, 09:14:50 pm »
You can wait with assigning the perk only until you get the next (so a 2 levels buffer), then it gets reseted and irreversibly lost.  Sorry to bring the bad news, but you have to start over. (Bonus tip: you can wait with assigning the last perk (at lvl 24) until lvl 30, then it's also lost.)
Letoo's event foundation [click]

In game nicks:
Letoo
Letoatreidis

Find me on IRC @Letoo or on 1337 radio frq

Wallace

• Not a bug. It's a feature...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2013, 09:20:31 pm »
Also, you should use a character planner befeore you level up your char so you know which perks you'd pick before it actually happens
Desert Drifters

Kirkor

• Supporter
  • Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2013, 10:18:25 pm »
You could ask a GM to add those 2 perks. They might help you.

Ryvaeus

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2013, 06:16:03 am »
You're stuck buddy. Either you donate for a stat reset, I'm not even completely sure how that works, or you completely re-do your character. You're only level 15, which is some decent work put in, but it isn't a whole bunch. Just look for some quick leveling tips, ghouls at necropolis are easy and somewhat fun to murder for exp.
In case you do decide to donate, which would also be greatly beneficial to the whole community aside from just getting you your stat reset, rerolling a character basically goes like this:
1. Create a new character build using the character planner program found here and level it up to your current character level (You're essentually building a new character, but you keep your current character's reputation, any learned blueprints, professions and support perks, as long as the new build meets any prerequisites for them)
2. Take a screenshot of it and send it to an admin who'll adjust your character to fit your spec
You'll need to wait for an admin to actually come online and do this for you, and you'll need to give him access to your character to do it; so I suggest you change your password before he asks you for it.
I hate signatures with oversized images.

Pilluun

• Can you dig it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2013, 08:37:20 pm »
Thanks for all the response guys, I just went and redid my character. He is 25 now and has all his perks. Pretty decent PvPer for my first build.

Proud Member of the Hawks!