May 16, 2024, 06:05:24 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1691447 times)

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
  • Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #6510 on: May 02, 2016, 08:30:44 am »
mate the thing is i actually really do not care.

Lets just change the subject its dragging on now, getting boring real quick

Alright Ill drop it... Changing subject..
Lets go over some old family photos mmm?

knuckle

« Reply #6511 on: May 02, 2016, 08:31:48 am »
actually a funny picture made me laugh

Bison

• Supporter
  • (Retired First Generation Khan)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6512 on: May 02, 2016, 08:33:06 am »
KEK!.

i actually like people in the khans, just think Donnie is a little bitch. that is the only person i dislike

Yeah but nobody in Khans likes you...
Good Knuckle, your hate only fuels my ego.
Continue pet.

What is this the school yard?
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
  • Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
Forum PvP
« Reply #6513 on: May 02, 2016, 08:49:14 am »
What is this the school yard?

Yes and Im the school bully, so give me your lunch money.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 08:55:17 am by Donnie Darko 👑 »

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6514 on: May 02, 2016, 01:30:10 pm »
That's enough, boys.

Bisons depature is old news.

It's time to move on.
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

Jish the small

« Reply #6515 on: May 02, 2016, 05:39:13 pm »
DeraLoL&IceCube ftw   :) :) :) :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) ::) ::) ::) :P :P :P :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

+ Jish!!!

Solaire

• if only i could be so grossly incandescent...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6516 on: May 02, 2016, 06:35:18 pm »
Pure nature of khans "you join khans you promote from trash to khan(irl you become khans push bag)"
"Even if youre most respected khan you say ure leaving coz they become boring or somethin you become traitor"
I see there only bunch of chidish ppl who think that being or not being khan decide about your autority
I can tell that gimper is fair dude i like to argue with him on forum from time to time but he knows its for fun
But most of khans think that if someone say something on khans he must fight
"Im khan for 2 days and im so awesome"
I will tell something for you about respect that you dont have and wont get
"If you want respect you have to earn it by your actions not by words or buying it" and thats the truth you say shitt on bison but when he was khan he was so great all khans now are funny like these small dogs they barf much but bite like mosquito thats all

Praise the sun and fuck you all :)!!!

Wysłane z mojego LG-H440n przy użyciu Tapatalka

Rage 👑

• View Profile
« Reply #6517 on: May 02, 2016, 07:06:58 pm »
Pure nature of khans "you join khans you promote from trash to khan(irl you become khans push bag)"
"Even if youre most respected khan you say ure leaving coz they become boring or somethin you become traitor"
I see there only bunch of chidish ppl who think that being or not being khan decide about your autority
I can tell that gimper is fair dude i like to argue with him on forum from time to time but he knows its for fun
But most of khans think that if someone say something on khans he must fight
"Im khan for 2 days and im so awesome"
I will tell something for you about respect that you dont have and wont get
"If you want respect you have to earn it by your actions not by words or buying it" and thats the truth you say shitt on bison but when he was khan he was so great all khans now are funny like these small dogs they barf much but bite like mosquito thats all
Wow, careful there mate. That message of yours is leaking immense amounts of cluelessness. And shows how horribly illiterate you are, as well. You'd think someone that shitposts all day on an English-speaking forums would've improved his English somewhat, but I digress.

(1) "irl you became a khan push bag" Dunno where you got that information. No one is a punching bag (which is what I assume you meant) in the Khans unless you're some kind of cringey moron that says a bunch of stupid shit... but considering most of the Khans are actually rather intelligent, this isn't something that really happens.
(2) "Even if youre most respected khan you say ure leaving coz they become boring or somethin you become traitor" What a delusional statement. The only correct thing about this is that he left. He was not the most respected Khan. He lost a huge chunk of respect from most when he very clearly let his ego take precedence over the actual Khan identity, as he tried to turn us into some UV-alike bunch of idiots that sit there and do TC all day. He lost even more when he started pulling an Arcanix, ranting and raving over things we've been doing consistently for a long while now. In other words, he stopped being a Khan, and when challenged, he took his toys and stomped away like a child, never admitting to the stupid shit he did, all the while deserting a group he'd been a part of since he was recruited at 13. *That* is why he is called a traitor.
(3) ...Are you retarded? Why the hell *would* someone have an authority over the Khans if they aren't a Khan? What a stupid thing to say.
(4) "If you want respect you have to earn it by your actions not by words or buying it and thats the truth you say shitt on bison but when he was khan he was so great..." Ahahahaha, m8. Be careful not to choke on Bison's cock, eh? The fact of the matter, and Bison knows this himself, as does everyone: Bison was never some great player. Ever. And as a Khan before he let his ego get totally in the way, he was good. Not amazing, and many of the Khans did more than he did, but he was good. I could still respect him. After his ego got in the way, he wasn't any kind of Khan. His mindset became that of UV, so his decision to join them didn't really surprise anyone. Bison will likely try to talk about how all of this isn't true, because reality isn't very favorable to him, but these are the facts, so that you can perhaps be slightly less of a moron.

Don't know why I typed all of this. You're going to continue being a delusional moron because you just can't help it. Shame. But hey. Praise the sun!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 09:04:04 pm by Rage 👑 »

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #6518 on: May 02, 2016, 07:22:15 pm »
khans are shit
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

Solaire

• View Profile
« Reply #6519 on: May 02, 2016, 07:30:26 pm »
1 push bag that dont literaly mean what it mean (if you know what i mean)
It means that at first you become khanscript(or other unit from red alert i dunno) so ure not khan at this point
But these new ppl always scream more as like they are more important now joining you
2 "long live bison" the khans used to say it now they say traitor that explain everything after that phrase even a bit of respect from these day should still exist but nooo khans are to proud and too blind for it
3 im just a bit insane ya know more brain cells mean ure more  insane coz average ppl dont create only the smarter one do something new often being called crazy or retarded before im an artist but im just lazy now not enough alcohol and motivation i have to make something now
(You can call me retarded i dont care anyway)
4 i didnt defended bison i just said that he is less dumb as you he respond for your attacks but he never said that he left khans coz they are shitt or something he just said that khans have not enough pvp for him so he left to enjoy game not to nanny you
5 "you may be hated but you have to keep it up dont give a shitt and walk straight unlike that monkeys throwing crap and laughing from you" thats sentence may seem stupid but its not

6 praise the sun and drink vodka !!!

« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 07:32:07 pm by Solaire »

chabes

• View Profile
« Reply #6520 on: May 02, 2016, 07:53:42 pm »
...frustrating lack of illiteracy...
stopped reading

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #6521 on: May 02, 2016, 08:54:22 pm »
LoL this thread is so funny since last few days :D:D:D

Thank You lads for providing lovely toilet lecture  :-*

Rage 👑

• View Profile
« Reply #6522 on: May 02, 2016, 09:02:50 pm »
...frustrating lack of illiteracy...
stopped reading

Originally was going to state, "Frustrating lack of literacy," then switched to, "Frustrating illiteracy," without remembering to remove 'lack of'. Not that complicated, mein freund. But now edited the sentence to sound better. So thank you for pointing out the error. I'm too lazy to proofread these days.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 09:04:45 pm by Rage 👑 »

Rage 👑

• View Profile
« Reply #6523 on: May 02, 2016, 09:10:04 pm »
1 push bag that dont literaly mean what it mean (if you know what i mean)
It means that at first you become khanscript(or other unit from red alert i dunno) so ure not khan at this point
But these new ppl always scream more as like they are more important now joining you
2 "long live bison" the khans used to say it now they say traitor that explain everything after that phrase even a bit of respect from these day should still exist but nooo khans are to proud and too blind for it
3 im just a bit insane ya know more brain cells mean ure more  insane coz average ppl dont create only the smarter one do something new often being called crazy or retarded before im an artist but im just lazy now not enough alcohol and motivation i have to make something now
(You can call me retarded i dont care anyway)
4 i didnt defended bison i just said that he is less dumb as you he respond for your attacks but he never said that he left khans coz they are shitt or something he just said that khans have not enough pvp for him so he left to enjoy game not to nanny you
5 "you may be hated but you have to keep it up dont give a shitt and walk straight unlike that monkeys throwing crap and laughing from you" thats sentence may seem stupid but its not

6 praise the sun and drink vodka !!!

How the hell did your English get WORSE? I could at least piece together what you meant with the previous one, but I can't figure out what the hell you're trying to say at all for this one.

I'll address the one bits I kind of understood, though. The whole "Long live Bison" thing was because he was our leader. It was kind of the equivalent of, "For the king!" It doesn't mean much and never did... Surely you don't think me yelling "SVENU ACKBAR" when I blow myself up is also some huge, serious deal or something?

And Bison SAYS he left because we didn't have enough PvP for him, but we have screenshots of the discussion in which he was defending PvP and his sudden distaste for pissing on corpses from Mengelito. Garg agreed with Mengelito, though in Garg's typical kind of non-hostile way, to which Bison says something along the lines of, "It seems our glorious leader wants me to step down!"at which point Bison nuked the forums and joined UV. You wonder why Khans call him a traitor, then when you're told, you want to argue it with the people who actually know the reasons. I know it's pointless to say, but stop being an idiot.

o/
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 09:15:09 pm by Rage 👑 »

Solaire

• View Profile
« Reply #6524 on: May 02, 2016, 09:11:38 pm »
Ure welcome
I tried my best to create chain reaction called shittstorm:)
My lack of interpersonal skills make me not easy to understand so this creates all that shitt
Even if i try to write something smart my chaotic way of communication make it so fucked up but im happy with it XP
If someone dont get it its his problem

Praise the sun !!!