May 13, 2024, 11:13:19 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Nerf Bozar burst  (Read 2656 times)

aivan

• Patria o Muerte
    • View Profile
Nerf Bozar burst
« on: March 02, 2015, 11:20:51 pm »
i never think to make a suggestion thread cause i think this game is awesome and i support the way of the game developers do their job. but as you can see im making a thread.
i (really) suggest to nerf bozar burst at least in one of this 3 ways:
1.increase the action points cost per burst. actually its in 6, with bonus rate of fire its 5 (most of pvp characters got 10 action points and bonus of rate of fire), this mean 2 burst in row without any "skill" (same word i see often in suggestion threads like "sniper=no skill", so bozar burster got skill?*). Increase the action points for burst to 8.

2.decrease the range of the burst to 3(0)5 hexes same as (should be the) avenger minigun. cause its so far and 10 hexes of difference with normal sniper rifle and still to low with same tier sniper gauss rifle.

3. decrease 1 bullet per burst.

why i suggest this? with 40% normal damage resistance (i know its too low) a burst from 40 hex of a tanker with 329 hp do +140 damage. thats mean a easy kill for a any sniper (with 190 hp, with 240 hp, with 280hp)

*this mention is for some special bozar burster with skills, for example i fight against badboy team (poor mongols i guess is the faction) and he do me one burst i shoot him one time, i start to leave to take distance, they team face against mine and start to fight, but he keeps in mind to kill me i stop to do one shoot he reach the bozar range and do a good another burst to manage to kill me (the most easy award to get in the wasteland).

Code: [Select]
• ARMOR KING was hit in the eyes for 5 hit points.
19:37:40 • BadBoy was critically hit in the eyes for 54 hit points.
19:37:41 • You were hit for 170 hit points.
19:37:48 • ARMOR KING was hit for 60 hit points.
19:37:48 • You gained 80 Current Hit Points.
19:37:49 • You were hit for 160 hit points.
19:37:50 • BadBoy was hit for 31 hit points.
19:37:51 • You see BadBoy.
19:37:53 • BadBoy critically missed and his weapon destroyed. (what a bad luck) :)
19:38:12 • You were hit for 11 hit points and were killed.

DemonHunterV2

• Supporter
  • Lifes to short to be sober
    • View Profile
Re: Nerf Bozar burst
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2015, 11:23:28 pm »
oh no uv is complainin bout nerfs now

aivan

• Patria o Muerte
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2015, 11:36:13 pm »
what? i dont know what related to the suggestion is your answer. anyway i join ultraviolence around 2 months, so if is a "zombie answer" (6months or more time problem) use other board to discuss that

Help Bot

• Forum Troll; Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2015, 11:49:58 pm »
Anyone who supports this nerf is a fag. Bozar has been nerfed enough from the original game.

Used to fire 15 rounds now it fires 3.

IMO Bozar range needs INCREASE.
In Maintenance Mode.

Gnk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2015, 12:04:11 am »
what? i dont know what related to the suggestion is your answer. anyway i join ultraviolence around 2 months, so if is a "zombie answer" (6months or more time problem) use other board to discuss that
You played with uv more than 2 months shaila. No need to lie.

Anyone who supports this nerf is a fag. Bozar has been nerfed enough from the original game.

Bozar definitely does not need a buff but it can be argued to not need a nerf. In a 1v1 against tanks its not that good because it can be stimmed back as fast as you shoot so its only really good if you have a couple people focusing fire. It still destroys non tanks though. Also some changes need to be made from the origianl game to balance pvp. so not everything can be just like the original.

aivan

• Patria o Muerte
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2015, 12:07:58 am »

sorry for this but i have to make you remember it not the original game. you are playing a game based in other engine, with other orientation in the game play; and maybe the most important thing: you aren't "the choosen one", you play with other players, you are the "no-one", so please why you comment that? also you should check this about the "original game" (range, damage f.e) http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Bozar_%28Fallout_2%29

You played with uv more than 2 months shaila. No need to lie.

Bozar definitely does not need a buff but it can be argued to not need a nerf. In a 1v1 against tanks its not that good because it can be stimmed back as fast as you shoot so its only really good if you have a couple people focusing fire. It still destroys non tanks though. Also some changes need to be made from the origianl game to balance pvp. so not everything can be just like the original.

people please, stop calling me Shaila cause im not that person.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2015, 03:27:39 am »
i never think to make a suggestion thread cause i think this game is awesome and i support the way of the game developers do their job. but as you can see im making a thread.
i (really) suggest to nerf bozar burst at least in one of this 3 ways:
1.increase the action points cost per burst. actually its in 6, with bonus rate of fire its 5 (most of pvp characters got 10 action points and bonus of rate of fire), this mean 2 burst in row without any "skill" (same word i see often in suggestion threads like "sniper=no skill", so bozar burster got skill?*). Increase the action points for burst to 8.
No, after wipe, bozar, pulse rifle, gauss's, other rare shit will be extremely uncommon (hopefully). No need to change items now. Oh and as for skill, outnumbering enemies by 5 guys gives UV real skill  ::)

2.decrease the range of the burst to 3(0)5 hexes same as (should be the) avenger minigun. cause its so far and 10 hexes of difference with normal sniper rifle and still to low with same tier sniper gauss rifle.
No, if you read the description of it, it says its a sniper. And as I said before, it will be very uncommon.

3. decrease 1 bullet per burst.
wtf, you do know 1 burst is 3 bullets? 2 bullets per "burst" is like  :o  :o I seriously hope you're trolling.

why i suggest this? with 40% normal damage resistance (i know its too low) a burst from 40 hex of a tanker with 329 hp do +140 damage. thats mean a easy kill for a any sniper (with 190 hp, with 240 hp, with 280hp)
Snipers are mean't to be weak and fragile up close. This is why you have to constantly relocate to be out of your enemies weapon range and for you have have max range. And who the fuck is going to have 40% normal resis on a 329 tank  :o ITS NOT EVEN A FUCKEN TANK ANYMORE

And of course a bozar burst will easily kill a sniper, its a fucken bozar!! Everyone forgot that before they had a gun called the "Light Support Weapon" because top gear is too common.

*this mention is for some special bozar burster with skills, for example i fight against badboy team (poor mongols i guess is the faction) and he do me one burst i shoot him one time, i start to leave to take distance, they team face against mine and start to fight, but he keeps in mind to kill me i stop to do one shoot he reach the bozar range and do a good another burst to manage to kill me (the most easy award to get in the wasteland).
Good job for badboy to take out the sniper first. If you haven't notice they do the most damage with the critical hits. And oh , you couldn't move another 10 hexes for your safety? This is why you take max range on a sniper but then again, you're UV  ;)

Overall suggestion, -1. Turbo plasma should be nerfed again but I won't mind if its extremely rare next session.

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2015, 03:33:43 am »
No, after wipe, bozar, pulse rifle, gauss's, other rare shit will be extremely uncommon (hopefully). No need to change items now.

Overall suggestion, -1. Turbo plasma should be nerfed again but I won't mind if its extremely rare next session.
This. Just wait for wipe xD

Craig Boone

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2015, 03:59:18 am »
after reading this post I think I just got brain damage  :facepalm
The Masters Of Disharmony Leader
(would you like to know more^^^???)

Come on you ape you wanna live forever?

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2015, 07:23:27 am »
No, after wipe, bozar, pulse rifle, gauss's, other rare shit will be extremely uncommon (hopefully). No need to change items now.

This. Just wait for wipe xD

Yep.